Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Skyemont
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0520.JPG
    th_cosmos004.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 12 years ago

Twister ,,, Never Again !!! I was bidd-n on it at the Auction , I didn't see Dog5790 bidd-n on it also. I won the bid-- Out the door price was $ 950.75 ... I played it for a Few week's ,, Dog came over , i had Replaced the 2 of the 5-ball roll over switches in the through, and it was work-n Great , but i hated it.. I sold it to him for $ 1050.00 .. Good Bye , and Get out !!! LOL He still has it after 2 1/2 yr's ..

#34 12 years ago

Your crazy. NGG No Good Gofers is pinball greatness. 1997 Williams WPC95 = great quality. Amazing 3 flipper playfield. Rude charaters like Funhouse. Double inlanes. Pat L's last with williams. Spinning disk like Whirlwind. Golf scoring theme is cool. Kids love it. Slam ramp is better then new transformed ramp/diverter. Stacked multiball. Hole in one shot is one of the greatest in pinball. Get one if you can.

I agree, NGG is a Fast paced pin.. What other pin will allow a ball to Jump a Ramp and let it fly thru the air to Try for a Hole-n-1 shot.. The distance was 17 '' .. Pat Lawlor baby !!!

100_0520.JPG100_0520.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-pin-you-ever-regretted-buying?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.