Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 300 posts
  • 107 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

crow (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 2.37.08 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 2.36.35 PM (resized).png
    IMG_0030 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0019 (resized).JPG
    CPR3 (resized).jpg
    aa (resized).jpg
    bb (resized).jpg
    CPR (resized).jpg
    PG1 (resized).jpg
    PG2 (resized).jpg
    GH2 (resized).jpg
    General Hospital (resized).jpg
    pingraffix (resized).jpg
    POTC Mermaid 4 (resized).JPG
    274fd90ca63e86b9e7b0fa951b0d75010a29d06f (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Strummy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

LOL! Someone posted they had some powder coating done at a local shop in another thread and it was cheap. He got roasted for sharing a positive experience he had. It’s a wonder anyone shares or helps on here anymore for fear of getting roasted for anything you post. It’s OK to disagree or have a different opinion but it can be done without being derogatory to someone.

That was me! All good here. I like powder coating on certain games.

Invisiglass has to be the biggest waste of money out of all of them.......in my opinion. Just to be clear that is an opinion

I agree that we can disagree but there are some that feel that their way is the only way. Truly pitiful.

#37 2 years ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

Sorry but I feel audio mods don't significantly change anything I just wire up my Sub & I'm happy. Now when it comes to movies I have a great surround sound system!! I actually feel & notice it in that application but not so much w/ pins... but I'm in the minority I love my pin stadiums pops the colors less glare & btw you can change brightness through app...

Isn't wiring up a sub an upgrade?

#71 2 years ago

Dam man. Making fun of someone with a disability? You really are a mess.

You were having issues reading while asking me for pics on my powder coat thread but this is low as hell. You need help

#74 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

Yeah.. you just gotta ignorethe BS stuck in people’s teeth sometimes. They were ridiculous asking for pics….we all know what powder coating looks like so not needed. Then attacking you for not updating your game history….geez I haven’t updated mine in years.

Consider the source. The titanpenguin couldn't understand that I was watching football and would find the pics later. He obviously thinks that he is better than others and entitled to get what he wants when he wants it. There was a football game on yesterday penguin. Most of us realized that. The pics did come shortly after it ended. You aren't as important as you think you are. Your post on this thread helped to show us more of who you are .... Someone that makes fun of someone with downs syndrome. And there is a section on profies that show previously owned games. Check it out. Knowledge might help you look like less of a fool in the future.

The motor city guy cane out swinging about me taking business from pinball refinery all with his capitals and extra exclamation points. Speaks for itself.

All good on my end though. Nice night playing pinball at the Sanctum
    32ae48f4-dffa-4991-bb27-de7e18d5a08e (resized).jpg32ae48f4-dffa-4991-bb27-de7e18d5a08e (resized).jpg

#76 2 years ago

Just giving my respose. I'm done with it. My thread only turned stupid because of certain people. It was meant to be informative. Take a look it's not difficult to see where it turned bad.

#97 2 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It’s not that deep!

Ahhhh...your right...Haaaha!

#157 2 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Speaking of worst mods, I just added the worst one for Big Hurt.
    Only cost me $.99 at Goodwill, so it’s cheap AND awful. I present to you the 1995 starting lineup edition, Frank Thomas action figure Topper!
    [quoted image][quoted image]

That deserves obnoxious lighting

#201 2 years ago
    Quoted from Charliew65:

my vote is….
    [quoted image][quoted image]

What is that first picture?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Strummy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-mod-ever?tu=Strummy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.