image (resized).jpeg
image-5 (resized).jpg
tumblr_ne61glAEBm1s9y3udo1_500 (resized).png
large (resized).jpg
large (resized).jpg
Unbenannt (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20170526-163359 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lawlor_and_Order.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I've decided to start in on the voluminous task of rating all the machines I (can remember) playing, and am trying to calibrate my ranking before starting to rank everything (otherwise, you know, the tendency is to rate everything above average.)

Which brings me to the question: what is the worst pinball game you've ever played? Because you need to have a bottom as well as a top machine. Picking a top one is not a big problem, other than trying to pick among many favorites.

Assume it's in working condition and has no defects other than the ones created by its designers and manufacturers. You may adjust by era. Think: bad rules, weird layout, boring theme, poor artwork, design errors leading to poor gameplay, and in general a complete lack of fun.

#194 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I appreciate such a divisive first post; but we already agree it's a 90's Gott. SF2 is of course Terrible that is a fact. Freddy is completly awful unless you snap one off to Horror themes....whcih usualy draws me to the conclusion that Barb Wire is in fact the worst game every produced.
It makes ROGO look like Whirlwind.

Good heavens I had completely blanked Barb Wire out of my memory. You may have it. Also, thanks for the nightmares...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lawlor_and_Order.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside