12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Schusler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Wow this is the worst design I've ever seen.. It plays itself

http://vimeo.com/36000606

#2 12 years ago

Apparently the sound wasn't polyphonic so playfield FX cause the background music to stop. That's annoying.

#3 12 years ago

Probably the most nauseating backglass I have ever seen on a pin, for some reason, makes me sick every time I see it.

#4 12 years ago

Its just so bad lol

#5 12 years ago

I was actually shocked at how bad this game was when I played it the first time. I just don't understand how it could have made it through the design phase in this form.

#7 12 years ago

Is there any way at all to make that left orbit shot?

They give you one thing to shoot for, and then make it unshootable.

Wow.

#8 12 years ago

hey, we're now the beneficiaries of such learning curves...

#9 12 years ago

There was one at Expo last year, but it was turned off the whole time I was there...

I was looking at the playfield and was shaking me head at the layout. Was wondering on it's possible to even hit the bottom and left and right drops!

I hate layouts like this were there isn't a clear shot to something that can be hit!

There is a reason this is a low production pin!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-game-ever-new-papa-vids and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.