37 days ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Isochronic_Frost
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 37 days ago

PHOF in Las Vegas has been REOPENED for 4 days now. Friday was $387. Saturday was almost busy with $810. Sunday was $523. MONDAY was the worst one day total since we opened, $171. We dipped under 200 once the first week we opened in 2006.

Trying hard not to panic. The main factor at work here is the lingering effects of the MEXICAN BEER VIRUS. Many of our older customers remain hunkered in the bunker. Also the road out front has been reduced to 2 lanes with limited left turns Eastbound which slows traffic. This will continue for several more weeks and was not a surprise. Another BIG factor was protests in the streets resulting in a gas station in the 900 block of Tropicana being looted and burned.

All our personnel are safe and warm (110 on Saturday). We are doing the same thing we were doing during the TOTAL SHUTDOWN, fine tuning the games on the floor, while getting new machines out of storage and working them thru for the opening on the Strip. Having big fun playing with our new RODENT CONTROL OFFICER, Porange Cat.

Spent a part of the afternoon yesterday on the building site. Grading is underway. By the end of the week they should be placing forms to pour the foundation. The last of the iron fencing that was installed in the 70's was ripped down by a backhoe.

#2 37 days ago

Thanks for having a great site. Will turn around to the positive I’m sure.

#3 37 days ago

Did not know you were on Pinside, Tim! Just commenting to show support. Stay safe and I hope to visit the new location one day.

#4 37 days ago

Hold tight Tim. No one is traveling yet. I think come 4th July things might start to get better.
    Looking forward to the New Museum.

#5 37 days ago
    Quoted from timarnold:

PHOF in Las Vegas has been REOPENED for 4 days now. Friday was $387. Saturday was almost busy with $810. Sunday was $523. MONDAY was the worst one day total since we opened, $171. We dipped under 200 once the first week we opened in 2006.
    Trying hard not to panic.

Is there something we can do to help?

#6 37 days ago
    Quoted from timarnold:

The last of the iron fencing that was installed in the 70's was ripped down by a backhoe.

Good news! Good progress! Love it when a plan comes together!

#7 37 days ago

I know of several people including myself and their families that will be visiting this summer. Things are just starting to get back to normal, hang in. Hopefully you applied for and received the PPP SBA funds.

#8 37 days ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Is there something we can do to help?

Maybe a way to buy Giftcards that are good for a longer timeframe than normal?

I have a relative who is local to you guys who has a service that allows people to buy drinks, food and tabs for others over social media...perhaps you could look into a similar thing to allow people from OOS to buy their Vegas Friends some Pinball?

#9 34 days ago
    Quoted from guitarded:

Maybe a way to buy Giftcards that are good for a longer timeframe than normal?
    I have a relative who is local to you guys who has a service that allows people to buy drinks, food and tabs for others over social media...perhaps you could look into a similar thing to allow people from OOS to buy their Vegas Friends some Pinball?

Along with gift cards, other merchandise like T-shirts, etc.

1 month later
    #10 2 days ago

Hope things are doing better now, Tim!
    Making plans, gettin’ pretty stir crazy so might be going out to Vegas in a few months.. who knows!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 89.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 35.00
    Hardware
    Filament Printing
    $ 179.99
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 104.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 78.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bent Mods
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 86.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    € 9.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside