Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Viggin900
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 years ago

I could start listing them but I hope ur not busy for about a month.
    The ones that immediately came to mind
    SS
    Met
    Xmen
    TWD
    Americas most haunted
    BK3
    alot of JP3. "Why would Nedry do this"
    Oh man I gotta stop before I make myself sick.
    Here's my question and something that makes me so sad.
    How did they ever get a final approval. Its terrible.

#12 3 years ago

Oh I forgot and damn u QuietEarp for making relive these atrocities of voice over work.
    GOTG and worse of all SMvault

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Sorry it confused you. The call outs in Metallica are embarrassing. What do you find appealing about those guys telling u to make shots and the other rotten call outs that are meant to be funny and just aren't at all. Its awful. I like the music, expect for anything after Justice but I could live with that, otherwise. Garbage. U know what am talking about?

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

Not really? If you have better ideas for what could be said maybe I could understand. They are just band dudes. Not much else you can do.

Here's a better idea. Have the call outs all sound like Charlie Browns teacher that would have been better. The best option? do the same thing as IronMaiden. Those were good sounding voice actors for the theme, decent call outs too. I don't want to hear Lars say anything while I'm playing a game, and the other 3. It was very bland and dry and just bad. Hey if u like it good. Luckily I was able to attenuate them out of existence and loved my Pre.

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from BillySastard:

Bone's callouts on Stern Star Trek are pretty weak. I don't blame Karl Urban though,

That was as stupid as having Winston doing call outs on GB's. Just use the movie qoutes and a voice actor for the jackpots and stuff.

#47 3 years ago

Quoted from Gryszzz:Hazzlehoff they're not THAT bad dude. At least they used the real band. Imagine how shitty it would be been with voice actors lol.
    Jimmy Hetfield woulda never let that happen cause he's a pinhead like us.

I didn't like them. I agree though if they had voice actors pretending to be the band it would have been shit and rather disturbing. I personally would have preferred no band members. Imagine if they made a Slayer pin and ruined with K King call outs, wouldn't u prefer and nice deep evil voice by a seasoned voice actor. I know you would Gryszzz, I just know it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-callouts?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.