Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gplayball3.jpg
4.jpg
targets.jpg
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

In my collection AFM and Sopranos. Although STLE comes not far behind.

#52 9 years ago

Judge Dredd. At least mine does anyway, off the JUDGE targets and strangely, nearly always lands on the left hand wire form. Not a massive airball in distance i grant you, but fairly consistent !!

#53 9 years ago

IJ. Just got the machine and shocked by how much airtime the ball has. Not just coming off the center targets, but coming off both ramps - took the propeller right off my biplane mod! Trying to deal with it now...

#54 9 years ago

Amazed no one has mentioned LOTR and the Palantir target.
Of course, when it's bent, like they always seem to be...

#55 9 years ago

The jump ramps on RoboCop and No Fear make a lot of air balls

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

my tz has no airballs either. He must have a bad target or missing target foam. Steve from pbr makes a super target for this.

Quoted from Hawk007:

my tz has no airballs either. He must have a bad target or missing target foam. Steve from pbr makes a super target for this.

Yes I must admit now I look at it, it's a bit light on for foam; I've been lazy and haven't taken off the glass for a while. Will foam up and see how she goes.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#57 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

IJ. Just got the machine and shocked by how much airtime the ball has. Not just coming off the center targets, but coming off both ramps - took the propeller right off my biplane mod! Trying to deal with it now...

I had this on the left ramp - stuck some drop dead foam around the bend which slows the ball down just enough to prevent it flying off.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

The ball smacking the glass on the left return ramp of WH2O is so iconic that they put it into the virtual ports of the game.

The one on Blackwater 100 is similar

#59 9 years ago

Hands down for the airball: Monday Night Football. You smack glass more than not and that happens constantly on that ramp. Kind of used to it now but made me very nervous when I first got it.

#60 9 years ago

I have problems with my SG. At least once a night the ball gets enough lift to land on the habitrail a few inches above the PF. Never really tried to analyze when or why but thinking it may have to do with the stand-ups someone had mentioned in other games.

3 years later
#61 6 years ago

I have many problems of balls in the air in iron man vault, the targets are impelled towards the front but it is still crazy ...

#62 6 years ago

Lot of early Data East games were quick and got some air. RoboCop, Lazer War, and Torpedo Alley are the best examples.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,500 (OBO)
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worst-airball-game/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.