(Topic ID: 99618)

World's Best Pinball T Shirts

By PINBALLTAKEOVER

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Elvira Party Monsters T Shirt FRONT BACK-208.jpg
    PINBALL GOD MENS BLACK-599.jpg
    Centaur Mens RED.jpg
    CircusVoltaire WOMENS PURPLE-914.jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

Hello Wizards. This is Michael from PINBALL TAKEOVER(.com). I wanted to tell everyone about our new online PINBALL T shirt store that I think you will love.

So far, there are 50 different Pinball Tees for Men and Women and there are many more to come into inventory in the next couple weeks. Take a moment to check out what we've got so far. - By far the best Pin Tees anywhere! I wanted everyone to know where the other guys at the Tournaments are getting their sweet threads!

Make your Pinball Tournament rivals even more envious. pinballtakeover(.com)

CircusVoltaire WOMENS PURPLE-914.jpgCircusVoltaire WOMENS PURPLE-914.jpg
    Centaur Mens RED.jpgCentaur Mens RED.jpg
    PINBALL GOD MENS BLACK-599.jpgPINBALL GOD MENS BLACK-599.jpg
    Elvira Party Monsters T Shirt FRONT BACK-208.jpgElvira Party Monsters T Shirt FRONT BACK-208.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Not at all a fan of the lets-paste-backglass-art-on-a-shirt motif personally, but good luck to ya.

#3 9 years ago

And incoming cease and desist letter in 3...2...1...

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Not at all a fan of the lets-paste-backglass-art-on-a-shirt motif personally, but good luck to ya.

Agreed. I feel like I'd be walking around with a backglass, not an original short.

I still like the aged BoP personally!

#5 9 years ago

Loving the irony-drenched PINBALL TAKEOVER watermarks. 5 stars. Would read again.

#6 9 years ago

Also, the watermark on the website so nobody steals the image is highly ironic.

#7 9 years ago

Seeing that we've had multiple issues with this lately... do you have the proper licenses and copyrights to be able to reproduce the artwork onto t-shirts? If so, Robin is going to need proof of this to be able to allow this thread to continue.
    PM me or Robin, or start a Moderator Feedback thread please. Found under subtopics Forum -> Pinside -> Moderator Feedback.

#8 9 years ago

And hey! A double trademark infringement with the AC/DC pinball t-shirts. Big balls, indeed!

Do you really want to tangle with Stern's AND AC/DC's lawyers? Good luck with that...

Other than that, I actually like the shirts!

#9 9 years ago

I have an idea what the "Takeover" in their store name means...

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Seeing that we've had multiple issues with this lately... do you have the proper licenses and copyrights to be able to reproduce the artwork onto t-shirts?

I'm going with noooooooope. At first I thought maybe it was someone doing stuff with PPS, but then I looked at the actual store.

#11 9 years ago

Pinball takeover. com, we takeover and reproduce anything we want! Lets hope they can

#12 9 years ago

I'm fairly confident to say they 100% have no rights to reproduce those images.
    To my understanding, Pinballswag.com is the only place to get licensed Bally/Williams shirts as they license them from Planetary.

#13 9 years ago

Yeah, after looking at the website it looks like they just do orders on demand by ink jet printing an image gleaned from the internet, hot press it to a shirt, and mail it out. So... I'm going to pre-emptively close this thread while waiting to see if the OP gets in touch with me/Robin/mods and can prove the paperwork.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worlds-best-pinball-t-shirts-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.