View topic image gallery

DSCN5510.jpg
3rd.jpg
DSCN5244.jpg
4grandslam.jpg
3594559388_19f40f6095_oedit.jpg
72GSscoringandsettingBases.jpg
DSCN5200.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago

I is here...explain your issues I have figured out the bases logic...

72GSscoringandsettingBases.JPG72GSscoringandsettingBases.JPG

#10 8 years ago

This is a GrandSlam but the base logic should be the same

#11 8 years ago

I had a wacky issue with one base/interlock, coming on when it shouldnt. Turned out I was missing the insulating pad on the contact fingures, making a closed circuit thru the armature. You'll see it circled in the pic.
3594559388_19f40f6095_oedit.jpg3594559388_19f40f6095_oedit.jpg

#12 8 years ago

and a classic picture I have to share, a grand slam of GrandSlams at TPF a couple of years ago. Arranged in order of cab fade 4grandslam.jpg4grandslam.jpg

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from njPinWiz:

pinhead52, on the photo of the interlock switch with the insulator problem, is that a second spring that I see below the armature plate? My interlocks only have one spring...see photo.DSCN5244.JPG

Nah, just a reflection

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from njPinWiz:

Thanks pinhead52 for jumping in. That is a cool array of WS machines in the photo! Let me try and recap the issues:
1. when single scores, 1st base lights up as it should. Another single, 1st & second light up as they should. Another single, 3rd base doesn't light up as it should.

look at the diagram I posted for this tidbit, a contact on the 2nd base B interlock, which will set 3rd for a single. clean and gap and check for loose pads (we hates loose pads)

3rd.JPG3rd.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-series-by-gottlieb-runs-scored-problem?tu=pinhead52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.