View topic image gallery

DSCN5510.jpg
3rd.jpg
DSCN5244.jpg
4grandslam.jpg
3594559388_19f40f6095_oedit.jpg
72GSscoringandsettingBases.jpg
DSCN5200.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 4max.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

Hi njPinWiz,

I worked on one of these a few months back, plus PinHead52 is a real guru on these types of machines.

The interlocks were a pain for me too. I had to clean all of them, lightly sanding any residue on the coil and/or the plate. Then lots of testing to see if the hold and release correctly.

I can try and help where I can…fire away

Danny

#7 8 years ago

Hi,

Unfort I passed on my schematic when I sold the game, and yours is too small to read. From memory there is a runs scored stepper unit - you should ensure all the contacts are clean on this as this controls a lot of the action you describe.

I would also send a PM to PinHead52, he has had lot of these machines and is a font of knowledge.

Danny

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 4max.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-series-by-gottlieb-runs-scored-problem?tu=4max and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.