D1800BFC-7FC5-44C7-A5D9-F4EED8EC0AA5 (resized).jpeg
8C85BFCF-7AFE-4DB3-A70B-4DB0313A10E4 (resized).jpeg
286323460_757367712301053_7458703656827351659_n (resized).jpg
detail (resized).jpg
IMG_6891 (resized).JPG
Coil on shooter lane (resized).jpg
IMG_0381 (resized).JPG
IMG_20220202_123229.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robx46.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 10 years ago

I'm in! Had mine 8 months or so & I really have no itch to part with it. The game has a ton of potential if you have it working properly & clean, strong flippers. & yes I definitely go by SR's recommendations & have used them since the day I got the game. Wasn't there a 3rd recommendation aside from removing gate & disabling post? I can't remember.

This might have to be the best bang for my buck game that I've owned. Its a SAM game, made by SR, is loaded with rules & possibilities, tons to shoot at yet still has an open PF. How this game remains underrated IDK, but its a bonus to those of us smart enough to know better!
& yes the translite isn't exactly the bees knees, but I don't really find it that appalling either. This game is a player, not necessarily one you buy just to show off the art package. Not that I find the game ugly. Also the game makes great use of incandescents & flashers (when they do go off which isn't overly often), the game can light up very pretty. & those mirror blades installed above are pretty badass looking, might have to consider those someday.

2 weeks later
#39 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I thought it was a not so random card (target) that it gives you credit for?

yeah I think that is it. It just spots you a target, so not the greatest award but every little bit helps!

1 week later
#55 10 years ago

Hey does anybody else's WPT have a buttload of white grease all over the drops target assemblies? Mine does & I can't figure out if this was done at the factory or somebody just had a bad day & went grease crazy. If it shouldn't be that way then I really should clean that mess up.

4 weeks later
#83 10 years ago

Anybody else have a problem of the plunger tip rubbing against the auto shooter on a manual plunge? This makes for a weak manual plunge. If I push the PF all the way right as far as it goes, it can fix the problem but after a couple nudges it comes back.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

BTW, does anybody else really like the 'crunchy' sound when you hit the drop targets? Sounds a bit different than older-style drop targets. And I love the "baseball" shot where you bank off all 3 sets of drop targets. (Sorry if I mentioned this before; haven' re-read the entire thread!)

Yes! My drops were originally a little rough & just slathered in grease, a few weeks ago I spent many hours tearing apart & cleaning/de-greasing all the drop mechs. & while I was at it installed new drop target stickers. Man this was a tough job to really strip all the grease but now I have dry & clean drops. They do have that really crisp & clean sound to them now. Yes they can be crunchy on a good shot knocking down several.

I still can't believe how many shots this game has between the buttload of drop targets, upper playfield, & yet there is still like a whole other game just with the more standard shots. & to go with all that, the rule set is deep too but not so complex. Such a good game to own for home use or in a smaller collection. I still can't believe the price these go for considering it is also a newer (SAM) game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Machine - For Sale
Warwick, RI
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robx46.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-poker-tour-pinball-club?tu=robx46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.