D1800BFC-7FC5-44C7-A5D9-F4EED8EC0AA5 (resized).jpeg
8C85BFCF-7AFE-4DB3-A70B-4DB0313A10E4 (resized).jpeg
286323460_757367712301053_7458703656827351659_n (resized).jpg
detail (resized).jpg
IMG_6891 (resized).JPG
Coil on shooter lane (resized).jpg
IMG_0381 (resized).JPG
IMG_20220202_123229.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpinnerAddict.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#910 4 years ago

Joined the club! Fun game, deep rules. Sometimes i cant figure out what multiball i started, it just seems to kick out a couple balls during play. I havent read thru the rules yet. I figured out ace in the hole and then i have locked balls for another one but then i get one randomly it seems. Also i cant remember the last time i had a game with a lot of drop targets but it seems rather loud when they reset. Is that normal?

32745431-2D48-4886-B9B7-1E77024BEAEF (resized).jpeg32745431-2D48-4886-B9B7-1E77024BEAEF (resized).jpeg
#912 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

With a total of 16 drop targets, 3 banks (8) drops and two sets of (4) (4) it can be loud.
Rules:
http://tiltforums.com/t/world-poker-tour-strategy-and-rules/2925

Thanks for the quick response! I figured it would be noisy when they reset. Thanks for the link. Has anyone added new music instead of the stock ones?

#914 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

If you're experiencing "Multiball which continues to go on for an extended period of time or indefinitely. If the balls do drain then the game may begin to ball search or may load all 4 balls into the shooter lane." then you have a CPU issue that only Stern can fix.
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/sb163.pdf

It doesnt go on for an extended period of time, it just seemed to start for no apparent reason. Maybe it was the spinners that started it? But it didn’t announce a multiball.

3 weeks later
#917 3 years ago

Anyone have some good settings for colordmd? I have it on scan but ive seen some other machines that seem to look crisper than mine. Thanks

2 weeks later
#918 3 years ago

Does anyone make target decals for the upper playfield? Those white targets seem to be out of place and would look good with some art on them. I tried to google it but came up with nothing.

Thanks

1 month later
#922 3 years ago
Quoted from Codeman00:

Hello everyone! I just bought my first pinball machine ever and it was the WPT to match the theme of my Man Cave. I love it so far...and haven't even tapped into deep gameplay, etc. I'm working my way through the 19 page thread here. I'll need to catch up on the terminology, etc (like mirror blades?). I'm impressed by those that installed side mirrors! I'm contemplating converting mine to LED. I've never worked on a machine before but it doesn't seem that hard to swap out bulbs and do minor things like upgrade the game code, etc.
I have a couple of bulbs to replace... In looking at photos, it seems like some owners change the bulb colors and don't always sub white for white? I bought a few blue LED's to replace the back wall lights just to see what it does. Do pinball parts stores sell LED kits? Or do I have to count all of the bulbs and colors and buy the exact quantities?
One thing that bugs me about the machine, albeit minor. is the piece of plexiglass that separates the levels (the playfield from the elevated playfield). It's hazy and it looks like it needs to be cleaned. However, I think it's just scratched up from balls rolling over it. It bothers my eyes a bit when playing but I'm getting used it. I might want to replace it with a new one some day.
Is the chrome trim around the backbox. Is that replaceable or at least removable?

Congrats on your first pin!

They do sell led kits, normally a bit more pricey than doing it yourself. The chrome t-molding is replaceable and there are places to online to order new. I’m not sure how bad your plexi is but sometimes novus can help with minor scratches.

Good luck and enjoy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Warwick, RI
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Trade
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpinnerAddict.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-poker-tour-pinball-club?tu=SpinnerAddict and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.