D1800BFC-7FC5-44C7-A5D9-F4EED8EC0AA5 (resized).jpeg
8C85BFCF-7AFE-4DB3-A70B-4DB0313A10E4 (resized).jpeg
286323460_757367712301053_7458703656827351659_n (resized).jpg
detail (resized).jpg
IMG_6891 (resized).JPG
Coil on shooter lane (resized).jpg
IMG_0381 (resized).JPG
IMG_20220202_123229.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Miknan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 10 years ago

Just bought WPT a couple days ago. Got it home and after a couple games I started getting game resets. Anyone else ever have this happen? Can't find a pattern and can't figure it out. Such a bummer to get a new game than immediately have a problem.

#46 10 years ago

Thanks, I'll def look into that board thing before troubleshooting too much. But it seems strange previous owners of this machine wouldn't have had this problem already and taken care of it.

#49 10 years ago

Is it the same board the CPU is on? I'm thinking it probably is. Looking quickly at my machine I notice a jumper wire on this board where somebody did some work. If my board is one of the older ones, I hope this won't void that warranty.

#51 10 years ago

Mine has LED's also and it looks great. I might check out those mirror blades also.

1 month later
#88 10 years ago

I have a question about the left (don't know the terminology) lane ball lock, vuk? The one with cut the cards... Anyway, I've never played any other WPT besides mine so I was wondering how hard this shot is. If I make what seems a perfect shot with a medium or fast velocity, many times it wil hit and come right back out. Some slower ones will go in fine. I haven't really looked to closely at it since it's hard to see so I'm not sure if that is normal or not.

#90 10 years ago

Thanks... I kind of figured something might be off. Hopefully it won't be too hard to get too. I'll take a look when I get some time next week. I still can't get over how good/fun this game is for the price.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Or any price. FAR more fun than newer games that people pay $5k-$6k (or more) for.

That's actually what I meant. You just said it better.

1 month later
#121 9 years ago
Quoted from abcdelmrs:

I call that the "cut the cards" shot (which you did). Mine has never had an issue bouncing out, but the one I had as a loaner that hooked me on the game did.
There is a small one-way gate in that area that you may need to tweak.

Anybody have any idea how to adjust this gate? Looks like a real pita to get too but I'm sick of nice shots bouncing out. Slower ones or doing by hand to test it they go in fine.

3 years later
#638 6 years ago

I've posted this separate a long time ago but never got much of an answer except try to bend it. My cut the cards gate will accept balls from strange angles and slow tricklers but a perfect shot from the right flipper usually bounces out. Perfect shot from the left will go in. The gate slides slightly right and left easily and looks off center. Is that why the a good shot from the flipper comes out?

IMG_1796 (resized).JPGIMG_1796 (resized).JPG

#641 6 years ago

Thanks. I never saw this. I did hear removing this assembly was a major pain in the a$$. But thanks, I think I'm going to do it. Was hoping there'd be an easier way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Machine - For Sale
Warwick, RI
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Miknan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-poker-tour-pinball-club?tu=Miknan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.