Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Miknan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Always exciting to get a new machine and after one year of getting my first (JD) I just got my second, WPT. I had to fix a minor issue that happened while in transit but now it's playing just as good as new. I never played it before but went by all the good reviews by fellow pinsiders and they are correct in it being one of, if not the best, bang for the buck machines out there. You all are right, these things multiply!

Thank you Jesse at Pincades for the good deal. It was a pleasure meeting you and you did a great job shopping this out. If anyone is considering buying a machine from Jamaster10, I highly recommend.

#2 6 years ago

I hope you enjoy it!

It is truly a best bang for your buck pin out there.

If it was released today the LE would be ~ 10K NIB and people would be patting themselves on the back paying for it and saying how it is the greatest game ever.

Still enjoying mine, thought I have it set up pretty hard. In some ways better than LoTR at half the price:
- every trip into the pops (which can be accessed from several directions) is danger, the same with the increased left to right action due to stand up shooting.
- better flow (SR vs Gomez)
- modes can be integrated into multiballs better due to how inserts are lit and the mode and MB rules mix.

LoTR is by no means bad, but when a game can be had at half the price and can stand toe to toe with it what's not to love?

#3 6 years ago

As a new WPT owner, you probably don't even understand how cool it is yet. WPT just keeps getting better and better.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

It is truly a best bang for your buck pin out there.

Agreed !

Love my WPT...although I would still rate LOTR a bit higher... better music, better theme, callouts

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Agreed !
Love my WPT...although I would still rate LOTR a bit higher... better music, better theme, callouts

Agreed, it it just interesting the things that I think WPT does better than LoTR (I own both, so I am not jawboning one over the other... ).

WPT is by no means perfect, but at 1/2 the price of a LoTR or less it is an awesome game for the money.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

As a new WPT owner, you probably don't even understand how cool it is yet. WPT just keeps getting better and better.

You are exactly right. I haven't completely figured it out yet. In fact, MOST of it I haven't but I'm reading everything I can to learn and so far I love it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 72.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside