Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
#1 1 year ago

On this Worlds Fair I’m working on, the 1-11 rollovers light up the cars on the backglass, but the spinning wheel does not light up the cars on the backglass.

I’m also not able to credit the game up. As soon as I add a credit, it goes right into a game and any additional coin switch hits do nothing.

If all the cars on the backglass are activated, the Special switches do add a credit. So the Add Replay coil works, but only with Special and not coins.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

As soon as I add a credit, it goes right into a game and any additional coin switch hits do nothing.

That's how it's supposed to work.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4 1 year ago

I will look at that early next week. Thanks so much for your input!

#5 1 year ago

This issue has been resolved!! I followed your path and found it right away. I'm trying to get better at reading schematics but sometimes it needs an outside person and I thank you.

Quoted from HowardR:

That's how it's supposed to work.
[quoted image]

So my W relay was never installed from factory. My ball release switches all appear to be okay. Since hitting the coin switch immediately starts a game I'm leaning toward the Start relay switches but in the line you highlighted thats just the S coil and not an S switch if I'm reading that correctly.

#6 1 year ago

I have a World Fair machine. I’m curious what was the cause of the spinning wheel not lighting the backglass cars?

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

I have a World Fair machine. I’m curious what was the cause of the spinning wheel not lighting the backglass cars?

Mine was a broken wire along the path that HowardR highlighted. I was following the path looking at the switches and found a wire broken loose.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

Mine was a broken wire along the path that HowardR highlighted. I was following the path looking at the switches and found a wire broken loose.

Ok thanks. Great game. I love mine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-fair-two-issues-that-may-be-linked and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.