Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A1D74EA3-AF53-4B95-8FD4-851380100ACF (resized).jpeg
wfl2 (resized).jpg
wfl1 (resized).jpg
032A224F-4C45-4E27-B89B-AD9170864DCE (resized).jpeg
639FAACA-124E-4A20-9826-BD858690A655 (resized).jpeg
#1 4 years ago

Does anyone have pictures of the labels for these two Jones plugs? They are in the bottom right corner. Also, there is supposed to be a label on the outside of the ball trough. Mine are all missing. I’m sure there’s a few more I’m missing. I’ve seen pictures but none of them are clear enough to be able to read. Does anyone have files to print these labels? Thanks.

639FAACA-124E-4A20-9826-BD858690A655 (resized).jpeg639FAACA-124E-4A20-9826-BD858690A655 (resized).jpeg032A224F-4C45-4E27-B89B-AD9170864DCE (resized).jpeg032A224F-4C45-4E27-B89B-AD9170864DCE (resized).jpeg

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

Does anyone have pictures of the labels for these two Jones plugs? They are in the bottom right corner. Also, there is supposed to be a label on the outside of the ball trough. Mine are all missing. I’m sure there’s a few more I’m missing. I’ve seen pictures but none of them are clear enough to be able to read. Does anyone have files to print these labels? Thanks.
[quoted image][quoted image]

These are pics of the labels

wfl1 (resized).jpgwfl1 (resized).jpg

wfl2 (resized).jpgwfl2 (resized).jpg

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

These are pics of the labels
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Awesome, thank you very much. It looks like Inkochnito’s site has the first two available for download.

#4 4 years ago

I’ve made the third label as well as one of the other labels for my K&Q recently . Pm me your email and I will send you a pdf.

#5 4 years ago

Thank you.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

I’ve made the third label as well as one of the other labels for my K&Q recently . Pm me your email and I will send you a pdf.

Send it to Inkochnito as well, always good to have all these labels available for the next pinsider

#7 4 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion.

However, He does not re produce relay labels. That is a huge task. So I decline to follow that route and will continue to provide gratis to all the labels and instructions as part of my restorations threads.

A number of fellow restorers have taken advantage of the labels with this focused approach.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Thanks for the suggestion.
However, He does not re produce relay labels. That is a huge task. So I decline to follow that route and will continue to provide gratis to all the labels and instructions as part of my restorations threads.
A number of fellow restorers have taken advantage of the labels with this focused approach.

Oh okay, did not know he was not making those labels. I would think he would at least accept the picture to put on his site as a reference.

1 week later
#9 4 years ago

Does anyone know where the rollover spotting unit actually is on this game? I see it on the schematic but I can’t find it in the machine. Is it part of the main roto unit? This label was loose and I glued it here but it’s not where it goes. This jumper plug is really the spotting unit adjustment switch. I’m missing that label too if anyone has a picture of it. Thanks.
A1D74EA3-AF53-4B95-8FD4-851380100ACF (resized).jpegA1D74EA3-AF53-4B95-8FD4-851380100ACF (resized).jpeg

#10 4 years ago

Finally figured out that the rollover spotting unit is actually the main roto unit. That’s where the label goes. Duh!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-fair-missing-inside-cabinet-labels-?hl=eyeamred2u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.