(Topic ID: 148077)

World Fair-balls won't load at startup

By phillyfan64

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillyfan64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Happy New Year everyone. I have a new problem with my World Fair. When I start a game, everything resets properly but the balls do not load. It seems like the coil that is supposed allow the balls to slide down into the trough doesn't stay open long enough. It opens and closes very quickly and the balls cannot get past it. I'm not sure where I should be looking. Any suggestions? Thank you.

#2 8 years ago

Please delete this blank but keep thread open. Not sure what I did there.

#4 8 years ago

Thanks DirtFlipper. I'll check it out and report back.

1 week later
#5 8 years ago

Thanks DirtFlipper. Sorry for the delay. It seems to be working now. I didn't really adjust anything. All I did was lift up the relay bank to take a look and also work the ball release plunger back and forth several times. The issue will probably come back again but for now it's working.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillyfan64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-fair-balls-wont-load-at-startup?tu=phillyfan64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.