Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robertg130
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Hi,I have the chance to choose one pin from this list
WC,DH,DM,T2 which one is better?
Thanks

#2 4 years ago

WCS has the best gameplay and most to do. DM and T2 have great flow and themes, but get old pretty fast. DH is awful.

#3 4 years ago

I would go DM. With the handles, it is completely unique. The lock / freeze rules are cool and the game is fast and fun. No other game plays like DM.

#4 4 years ago

Hard choice between DM and WCS for me, love them both.

T2 is more theme than game. If WCS had a cool theme like T2, it would be a $3000 game. If T2 didn't have the theme, it would be a $1300 game.

#5 4 years ago

WCS all the way. Fantastic game!

I had a Demo Man and couldn't wait to trade it. T2 is fun, but the novelty wears off very quickly. Dirty Harry is unplayable unless the upper right flipper is particularly powerful, but can be fun if dialed in.

#6 4 years ago

I'm just a casual soccer fan.Does it matters? Looks a tough decision
currently own
TZ
TAF
JM
RFM

#7 4 years ago

I'm not a soccer fan either but love my WCS. One of the top games to LED.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

WCS all the way. Fantastic game!
I had a Demo Man and couldn't wait to trade it. T2 is fun, but the novelty wears off very quickly. Dirty Harry is unplayable unless the upper right flipper is particularly powerful, but can be fun if dialed in.

I have both.
Yes dh needs strong flippers, I rebuilt mine. Wasn't big fan of dh at first. Now with strong flips I'm really into it. Plays alot different than most, jackpot shots are very challenging and satisfying. Hitting the left ramp with the 44 is a blast, combos are tough but when you hit them it's quite exciting. for me call outs are entertaining also. Dh is a tough game at first, why some are turned off at first, but as you learn the shots, and with strong flips gameplay is challenging and rewarding imho.
Dm is fun also, lotta game for the money. Handles are pretty unique idea, playfield lights up well, tons of shots, combo combo combo.
Dm would leave first as I think it would be easier to find again if needed.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from robertg130:

I'm just a casual soccer fan.Does it matters? Looks a tough decision
currently own

The biggest knock most people have against WCS is that the theme is horrible, so if you like it at all, that's already a plus. The second biggest knock is that it was designed by a criminal scumbag. But gameplay-wise it's the bee's knees.

#10 4 years ago

I loathe soccer and I still enjoy WCS. Fun game. That would be my pick.

#11 4 years ago

I like T2 but if you can't dial in your skulls shot and cannon shot, you're gonna have a bad time. It's a great theme but the game doesn't have as much going on as some of the others on your list.

Dirty Harry is the only machine I own, so I've played it quite a bit. I think it's a lot better than people seem to give it credit for. There are a few sets of modes to work through. The magnum is fun to use and integrated into the game quite well. The left ramp shop is really fun to hit. The multiball is pretty good in that the left ramp is the super jackpot, though if you get balls trapped on the left flipper and have your left loop shot and left ramp shot dialed in, you can really rack up the points. I don't feel like this is as easy as it may seem.

#12 4 years ago

I absolutely hate the WCS theme and it kills the pin for me (and I have one in my collection currently). The game plays well and as stated earlier looks great with LEDs. Aside from the terrible theme, I think it's a hair too easy as well. A decent player can beat Germany without much trouble. The VUK on mine needs some work or it would have been traded by now.

Good gameplay that can't overcome a terrible theme, I'll be happy when it's finally been traded away.

#13 4 years ago

I traded my T2 for a WCS94 about 6 months ago. The T2 got repetitive after a while. As a soccer fan, I can say that the game may be one of the best theme integrations for pinball that there ever was. That is why people who don't like/appreciate/understand soccer are so down on it. (see above). As a player, its very fun. There is a reason why it was a staple in PAPA championships for years.

I miss my T2 and it 'will be back' someday.... but not at the expense of my WCS94. I have LEDs in the back box and it looks fantastic. The whole game will be LED soon. Also, there are basically NO modifications for the game, which tells me that it was designed as perfect as can be, with nothing lacking....I recommend WCS94 highly.

#14 4 years ago

Wow,almost 50/50 between T2 and WCS
DM and DH are bad pins?

#15 4 years ago

WCS all the way!!!.....it's just a fun pin to play, and blings out nice w LEDs and mirror blades...

#16 4 years ago
#17 4 years ago

Yeah WCS. DM is alright also. T2 is fun also. WCS though wins.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from robertg130:

Wow,almost 50/50 between T2 and WCS
DM and DH are bad pins?

Definitely T2 or WCS.

T2 is fast and fun but not a lot to do. WCS has much more to do but I am not into the theme either.

#19 4 years ago

image.jpg

#20 4 years ago

image.jpg

#21 4 years ago

Looks good your WCS,well I need to choose this week,no ones likes DH?

#22 4 years ago

I like DH a lot. It's a real shooters game because of the tough shots. Like others said, make sure the flippers are strong. I had it in a single game collection for awhile and it was a ton of fun. Clint Eastwood also did all the callouts for the game which is a nice bonus.

Tough choice with all those options. I'd pick DH or DM. I don't think you could go wrong with either.

T2 will get boring. Just isn't as deep or fun to shoot as the other options. Almost never got played in our collection.

#23 4 years ago

I've owned all these games and only WCS is still in the house.

My vote... WCS > DH > DM > T2

#24 4 years ago

T2 all the way................Joey

#25 4 years ago

1.dh
2.wcs or dm
666. T2. Wouldn't trade my shaq attack for this,....er maybe shaq...but definatly nothing else in my collection.

#26 4 years ago

Dm would be my choice

#27 4 years ago

T2 is just a COOL, PRETTY and fun game!!

#28 4 years ago

Tomorrow I will get DM,then in a month T2,thinking about WCS

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside