World Cup Soccer Assist Ejector Adjust

By apscarpelli

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

All I need some help adjusting my assist ejector adjust. The manual states to bend the actuator, but not sure which of the two that is...... There is only 2 items in the ejector. The smaller one I assume is to register when the ball is actually in the eject hole. The other spring that kicks out to shoot the ball I have tried to slightly bend like the manual says bend to the right to make it shot more to the left. This did nothing.
Any help would be much appreciated.

#2 11 years ago

What is your problem? Does the ball not hit the goal at all.

First, you must make sure that the saucer is kicking the ball out at a proper strength.

Mine was way off when I got it, and couldn't make the ball reach the goal. I disassembled, cleaned and lubricated the assy (no lub on the coil plunger). And now it goes in at the goal post.

The bending trick must be performed only at the very tip of the kicker.

#3 11 years ago

The problem is it kicks to the right goal post every time, but never in the goal. It has plenty of strength. Very tip huh?

Any tips on how to bend it? I was using pliers, but it was hard to get it to come out when I was doing it above the playfield.

1 week later
#4 11 years ago

So tried adjusting this thing and man it's touchy. It has good power, but the bending is touchy. How high at the tip? I must be bending it too low cause sometimes it will stick out and not fully retract. When this is done it takes away from the power.

1 week later
#5 11 years ago

Any advice on this? Really having a tough time with this adjustment.

#6 11 years ago

If the ball is traveling to the right of the goalie then you have to bend it to the right of where its hitting the ball. Also, there is a metal deflector above the saucer and that sometime can be bent slightly to assist in the trajectory of the ball. The bending of the ejector should be done with the playfield up so you can have access to the entire ejector. I had similar issues and it took me a while to tweak the ejector and the metal deflector above it.

#7 11 years ago

Okay, I'll give that a whirl. Appreciate it.

#8 11 years ago

You mention the kicker doesn't fully retract? I had that happen on my old one. I took apart the whole linkage with the arm, cleaned everything very well with alcohol. Afterwards, the whole mech was smoother. From there, like others said, bend the arm or adjust with the screws below the playfield.

WCS is a great game...so great I had to own it twice. lol

#9 11 years ago

It does fully retract, but at times when I bent it to far it wouldn't fully retract due to the arm hitting the PF on top. I've bent it back to fully retract, but I'll try adjusting the screws below the PF.

#10 11 years ago

Also note if you have a cliffy installed on that hole and its not perfectly centered, that would inhibit it from kicking out correctly

#11 11 years ago

No cliffy on it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

8,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-assist-ejector-adjust and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.