(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9193 (resized).jpeg
diverter assembly world cup (resized).png
Screenshot_20240206-183630 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider weaverj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2343 7 years ago

yo, i joined the club tonight. i'd say high-end players', maybe. $1900 okay? i'll post some pics tomorrow and we'll get to work. need sleep now. good night.

#2344 7 years ago

IMAG0140[1]_(resized).jpgIMAG0140[1]_(resized).jpg

IMAG0139[1]_(resized).jpgIMAG0139[1]_(resized).jpg

IMAG0138[1]_(resized).jpgIMAG0138[1]_(resized).jpg

IMAG0137[2]_(resized).jpgIMAG0137[2]_(resized).jpg

#2345 7 years ago

diverter needs some maintenance. is that a rebuild or just a spring? i'd love to find a cliffy set. my kickouts are pretty bad.
need a new ball? need a some plastics. not a big deal. have to do some apron touchup. need a standard coin door. the one on this thing is hideous. refuse to show you guys.

#2346 7 years ago

sorry, should have taken the glass off.

#2347 7 years ago

also, it came with lightning flippers. are those correct parts?

#2349 7 years ago

does the diverter hammer suppose to have a spring on it? maybe i just need to remove that.

#2353 7 years ago

i think they're a little shorter.

#2354 7 years ago

is it possible to run and not screw down the soccer ball? i just got a new one and it wasn't pre-drilled. it feels pretty snug without it.

#2358 7 years ago
Quoted from dleasman:

Diverter solenoid has a return spring on it. There was a lot of detailed discussion about it a couple months back. Reas through pages 42 and 43 of this forum.

yeah, looks like i have all the hardware in there. the diverter gets stuck in the middle of the ramp on occasion. there's slop some where. hmm.

#2359 7 years ago

any brave souls repair plastics by cutting spare pieces and fitting them in broken spots? my right gate ramp ticket sign has a chip missing. wondering if i could cut a piece of a spare plastic i have and filling in the chip. not sure how i would get the color to match at all, however.

#2362 7 years ago

okay, i guess being a re-import, it could have oxidized some of the parts in there. i know my lock bar is really stiff.

#2363 7 years ago

where exactly you talking about greasing?
Untitled_(resized).jpgUntitled_(resized).jpg

#2365 7 years ago

so you're saying the metal washer is a little abrasive, and nylon would have a smoother action? and you're saying "bologna sandwich" the plastic ramp between two of these by adding a washer underneath?

#2368 7 years ago
Quoted from dleasman:

Yes to all. But lubricating all the pivot areas as well.

pretty sure it's a height issue. when i have the playfield down and i move it to the right, it won't go back to the left the whole way. if i lift up just a little bit on the pivot point, it goes back.

#2371 7 years ago

quick fix: cut 1/4 inch off a post rubber, cut a slit, and put it between the metal clamp washer and ramp. works like butter.

#2373 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

quick fix: cut 1/4 inch off a post rubber, cut a slit, and put it between the metal clamp washer and ramp. works like butter.

spoke too soon. it passed the game off, hand-use test. not so much during game play. yeah i need something harder than rubber. it's a little sticky.

what is the diverter test suppose to do? go right, go left, go right? mine slaps right and rests far left in one pulse.

#2378 7 years ago

my drain trough, shooter lane kickout is a bit rough. doesn't always get the balls out. it goes into search mode for a bit, then a ball pops out. coil part # is correct and visual inspection was okay. is there a known issue or is this a little something with all mid-90s wpc's?

#2381 7 years ago

yeah, this thing is filthy. i'll check them out.

how do you take the start button apart? i assume there's an incandescent in there, since it gets so damn hot. i'd like to replace it.

#2382 7 years ago

i fingered out the start button.

how do you see if the trough opto leds are working? do they light up?

#2383 7 years ago

wish someone would have told me not to mess with these button lights. broke the extra ball contact holder. it's a snap-in piece. my extra start button was a bayonet type, so i was trying to twist the f'n thing. once i get it off, it looks like i need a smaller led than i have. my flat-tops look like they're going to be too big. man, i was screaming and yelling down there.

#2388 7 years ago

yeah, i wasn't bitching at you guys, more myself than anyone.

almost time for new thrones!

#2403 7 years ago

are all the kickout hole plastics suppose to be purple? my assist hole cover is white.

#2405 7 years ago

ty. i'd probably put a purple one in there even if you said white .

another quickie: what size screw do i need for a double star post?

#2407 7 years ago
Quoted from aerobert:

I have a new ball (the rubber ball only). How do I replace it? I thought it was only the top screw and then you lift it off. But nope...

just pull it off. it's on the square post pretty tight, even without that screw.

#2409 7 years ago

i installed my new one, no screw.

1 week later
#2457 7 years ago

you're probably right-handed? so am i, and my hand-eye coordination isn't the same with my left hand.

#2475 7 years ago

yeah, your apron is too high.

IMAG0155[1]_(resized).jpgIMAG0155[1]_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#2494 7 years ago

i was attempting to install some cliffy protectors the other day. i could not get the posts out which the protectors are suppose to go under. i put it back together without for now.

do posts screw out or get hammered out? i don't see how to screw them, since it's a polished round post. any direction or you need specifics?

#2496 7 years ago

yikes. ty.

#2503 7 years ago

do you guys know why balls would stick in my ball trough? stick may be a bad word to use. it just seems like there isn't enough inertia to move the balls down to the kickout. when there's five balls in there, it's fine, but when that ball locks sometimes the second ball isn't down on top of the coil. you look down there and nudge the machine a little until it moves down. obviously that shouldn't be a standard feature.

any ideas? clean my trough out maybe? that seems pretty random.

#2504 7 years ago

IMAG0185[1]_(resized).jpgIMAG0185[1]_(resized).jpg
see, there's two balls in there just sitting there. this is with playfield in the playing position.

#2508 7 years ago

oh, that's an idea. tyvm.

#2509 7 years ago

i have been accomplishing a few things:
IMAG0193_(resized).jpgIMAG0193_(resized).jpg
IMAG0192_(resized).jpgIMAG0192_(resized).jpg
IMAG0190_(resized).jpgIMAG0190_(resized).jpg
IMAG0188_(resized).jpgIMAG0188_(resized).jpg

#2510 7 years ago

i told cliffy we really need a drain hole protector, too.

#2512 7 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

The pinbits protector solved these exact issues on my IJ. Strongly advise getting it.

cool. i ordered dos yesterday. excited.

#2518 7 years ago

anybody have an extra ramp gate sign plastic?

#2524 7 years ago

LX2 is the rom to have in this puppy?

#2529 7 years ago

there are literally no left slingshot plastics out there? what broke them all? the magnet save?

#2555 7 years ago

Ovo-home-blue_(resized).jpgOvo-home-blue_(resized).jpg

#2556 7 years ago

if it's a metallic-railed tube, i say habitrail. if it's two side-by-side metal rails, that's just a ramp to me.

#2560 7 years ago

getting a lot of air-balls lately, especially during multi-ball. not sure what they're from. the fixed targets in front of the left ramp, maybe?

#2566 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Whoa...4 of your soccer ball inserts look way off?

huh?

i put new cushions on the targets in front of the left ramp. it's something on the left side. i get balls popping up onto the wireform, stuck on top of pop bumpers and stuck under the top right return plastic ramp.

#2567 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone else here in need of this ramp?? Reproduction may be available very soon.

i wouldn't be opposed.

#2570 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

No the soccer ball on the playfield with the 5 inserts looks little off ? Probably just the pic .

yeah, decals were worn completely off, so the guy printed out new decals, slipped them on, then mylar'd.

#2578 7 years ago

project shmoject.

#2586 7 years ago

left slingshot, please.

#2595 7 years ago

should the striker light be red or orange?

#2601 7 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Mine is red.

thanks. and the ramp gate lights, top to bottom, are red-yellow-yellow, right?

#2605 7 years ago

yeah, i currently have those 3 in the opposite direction. anything that says jackpot should definitely be red, however.

#2607 7 years ago

no doubt. i was commenting on my backwards order.

#2608 7 years ago

making some progress with my playfield touchup:
IMAG0186[1]_(resized).jpgIMAG0186[1]_(resized).jpg

IMAG0204[1]_(resized).jpgIMAG0204[1]_(resized).jpg

#2609 7 years ago

sorry, lazy this morning. didn't want to take the glass off.

#2612 7 years ago

i removed really crappy brushed on from previous owner, then put my own on with fine point paint markers. worked pretty good. looks so much nicer. i don't need perfection, but felt i deserved better than what was on there.

now i'm debating whether or not to put mylar over it.

#2616 7 years ago

now if i could only get my donkey kong wife to play.

#2629 7 years ago

i made a little rubber c-clamp, probably 1/8th inch, from a black post rubber. i put it under the metal clamp on the topside armature. it lifted the metal clamp off the plastic ramp and improved the action.

1 week later
#2638 7 years ago
Quoted from mab487:

Anyone know where to find the left slingshot plastic? I see the right one on eBay, but I need both.

same here.

#2640 7 years ago

guys, anybody know the screw size used to mount the divertor arm? i lost one of those little a-holes.

#2641 7 years ago

i need a replacement 3-lamp pcb for the coin toss, too. i can't fix the solder on that damn thing. where do i get that thing?

#2644 7 years ago

exactly. i just need one of the wedge sockets, probably a new one, resoldered on the board.

#2646 7 years ago

IMAG0238[1]_(resized).jpgIMAG0238[1]_(resized).jpg

#2647 7 years ago

looks like the middle one was "fixed", too.

1 week later
#2667 7 years ago

striker awards bulb: red, orange? yeah, i'm that anal.

1 week later
#2697 7 years ago

wcs2_(resized).jpgwcs2_(resized).jpg

wcs2_inst_(resized).jpgwcs2_inst_(resized).jpg

#2703 7 years ago

you using a red or orange condom for the striker kickout bulb?

#2706 7 years ago

okay, great; ty. yeah, i have mental issues. everything's gotta be perfect.

#2708 7 years ago

i like this game...

#2734 7 years ago
Quoted from Metzu:

hi guys if you have to choose between world cup soccer and the getaway both in nice condition at the same price what would you choose

i own both, i like both, maybe WCS a little more. Now, for the average jabroni that wonders into my basement, WCS hands down.

#2735 7 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

1) the three lights for corner kick / kickback. Top and bottom lights not working. Put in new bulbs and new sockets. Neither one fixed issue. Do I need a new light board? If so, where do I purchase?

same issue on my FT. when i first turn the game on, it's fine. after it warms up a bit, i lose the bottom light. i think it's something with the connector.

#2753 7 years ago

i went to staples. publisher seemed to keep the dimensions best.

1 week later
#2810 7 years ago

i need the top ramp, i suppose. still looking for a left slingshot, too.

#2815 7 years ago

is that a soccer game? i can't tell .

1 month later
#2913 7 years ago

still talking about the divertor?

i have no problems here; i wish i could say that for my other pins. all i did was cut a ~1/4" off a black post rubber, cut a verticle slit it in, then "clamped" it right under the factory metal clamp on the top side of the divertor assembly, right above the ramp hole.

1 week later
#2915 7 years ago

bingo!

2 weeks later
#2929 7 years ago

not trying to be smug, but this is really the best resource out there:

http://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_WPC#Game_resets

#2945 7 years ago

these things have been slapped together with any parts laying around. never assume you have the original hardware.

1 week later
#2957 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I need a soccer ball. Where's the best place to get one?

sometimes marco has seconds for cheap at shows. i got one in allentown for $10. maybe there's one close to you soonish?

#2967 7 years ago

if you're just talking about cleaning it, which should keep it from wearing down a little i'd think, i use naphtha.

#2969 7 years ago

overkill, imo.

#2984 7 years ago

yeah, i think you needed one.

#2997 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Anyone have tips on putting the diverter arm back together? Mine doesn't fall back to home cleanly which keeps the arm out in the middle of the ramp when it should be all the way to the left.
I've messed with the mech under the playfield a bunch and cannot get it to move freely back to home when the coil disengages.

cut a little 1/4" piece off a post rubber. cut a slit down the size creating a "c rubber", if you will. place that under the metal clamp on the top side of the divertor. that will raise the metal clamp off the ramp plastic and give you smoother action. worked like a champ on mine. good luck.

#3019 7 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

By the way, I believe that piece angled metal at the bottom of the right ramp is supposed to face down and in, and protect the end of the ramp from the ball smacking into it.

what duder said.

clean pinball machines are so sweet.

1 week later
#3039 7 years ago

"alt translites are for losers." - donald trump

3 weeks later
#3077 7 years ago
Quoted from mixmastapj:

Now that I've had my WCS for about a month,...

glad to see you got a WCS. congrats. it's a sweet game.

for the vuk (vertical up-kicker) thing, id tear it apart and replace the coil sleeve. make sure everything is tight when reassembled. check that the entire assembly is mounted in the playfield hole correctly; it's not crooked. check the wires for weak solder connections.

#3079 7 years ago

you just need to protect the right side, next to the tackle insert. washers should be enough, i'd think.

#3081 7 years ago

it's the damn soccer ball. pinballs fly off that thing and pound that section.

2 weeks later
#3115 7 years ago

if you want to do rubbers, do them at the same time. just document each part you're removing. try to keep hardware from each section in separate bags or piles. the only unique thing i remember was hammering out the posts from underneath the playfield.

#3139 7 years ago

looks wild.

1 month later
#3172 7 years ago

f8 would be a fuse, i believe.

#3173 7 years ago

not a fuse.

i'll let someone smarter figure that one out.

#3174 7 years ago

i think it's the opto for an upper left flipper, which this game obviously doesn't have. clean the optos on your leftside flipper opto board.

#3180 7 years ago

game thinks there's a ball in there. is that an opto? try cleaning those. if it's a mechanical switch, it might be stuck on the assembly somewhere or the spring grabbed it.

2 weeks later
#3189 7 years ago

may need a magnetic shim in your trough. i did.

#3196 7 years ago

insert it from the center drain side; it points to the shooter lane.

#3200 7 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Where are Cliffys readily accessible available for WCS?

[email protected]

#3209 7 years ago

mechanically, i think WCS's are usually above average. cosmetically, below average.

2 months later
#3299 6 years ago

email marco. they have "seconds" at a discount sometimes. i got one at allentown last year for ~$10 i think.

1 month later
#3355 6 years ago

i'd guess loose connection somewhere. check/reseat connectors. could be cracked solder around male connectors, too.

1 week later
#3372 6 years ago

yeah, i've been saying that, too. under $3k, BSD or WCS. the latter is definitely more family friendly, which can matter a lot.

1 month later
#3393 6 years ago

would really dress the game up.

1 week later
#3409 6 years ago

check fuses yet?

1 week later
#3450 6 years ago

sticky meaning weak? in that case, coil sleeves.

#3453 6 years ago

disassemble, clean it up, then put it back together with a new sleeve and spring.

#3458 6 years ago

i was talking to coco.

1 week later
#3483 6 years ago

lubed?!

1 week later
#3509 6 years ago

i forget, is that on a pcb? has to be. switch the bulb and socket with another one in that row that works; see what happens. probably need to reflow solder on the male pins.

#3524 6 years ago

i think it was just beta'd/demo'd at the last show, wherever that was; not publicly released yet.

1 week later
#3550 6 years ago
Quoted from IceMaster:

Anyone buy Game Blades from Tilt Graphics yet?

had them on my CV. have them on my SS and MM. buy 'em; they're insane. excellent customer service, too.

only bad thing is you'll want them on all your games. much like colordmd in that regard. pics of my stiff:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scared-stiff-clubmembers-only/page/49#post-3823966

1 week later
#3571 6 years ago

i cut a .25" donut off a post sleeve and threw it on there. worked like a charm.

#3577 6 years ago
Quoted from Wiggy:

Sweet! Im gonna try that. Thanks.

anytime.

yeah, i bet the colordmd looks insane on WCS. switch to hi-res already!

#3588 6 years ago

had the same issue after installing a new kickout bottom plastic. if the kicker arm doesn't hit the ball square, it'll appear weak. check allignment.

#3616 6 years ago

pinphila did his own slip-on decals for the center ball, too.

#3619 6 years ago

nice. enjoy, brah.

1 week later
#3652 6 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Did you ever figure out how to get those posts out? I removed the bolt from under the playfield and tried every deep socket I could (11/32, 9mm, 3/8) but nothing worked. Those round posts with the fat bolt-like bottom need to be removed for several Cliffys - two bottom saucers and the scoop. Thanks!

take a little phillips head, put it on the bottom of the post underneath the playfield, then hit it a few times with a hammer. to put it back in, place a piece of scrap wood on top of the post topside, then hammer it back in.

#3654 6 years ago

anytime, buddy.

2 weeks later
#3734 6 years ago

sorry, how do you get to 4-5 ball multiball? i used to own one of these and didn't know i was doing it wrong. always thought i got 3 because i didn't lock anymore.

#3737 6 years ago

gotcha. tyvm, guys.

#3746 6 years ago

i know they're out of stock, but look for something like this:

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/RBM

1 week later
#3768 6 years ago

are the star posts cyan? if so, i'd say purple everywhere; superbands at cointaker.

#3770 6 years ago

i'd still go with purple everywhere.

#3772 6 years ago

is that circuit supposed to have two flashers daisy chained together maybe? you have any that don't flash?

#3776 6 years ago

if i still had my WCS, i'd check for you. sorry.

#3805 6 years ago

yeah, i email cliff directly. you'll need to have a little patience with turnaround, but he's always came through for me.

p.s. he's going to recommend the carbon fiber saucer protectors for WCS.

#3807 6 years ago

good. the metal ones can come off the playfield, bend and curl. carbon fiber will never do that.

#3813 6 years ago

had them; never regretted.

1 week later
#3837 6 years ago

step one for me would be reflowing male pin solder on the lamp boards.

#3843 6 years ago

has to look so good on this game. congrats.

#3853 6 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I have frosted Cyan from Comet but they look way too green in my machine so I went with ice blue under all the plastics which brought out the teal color much better than Cyan. That picture makes the bulbs look teal though.
Here is mine (though photos never show them too well) the only place I have Cyan now is in behind the goal itself

agree. i only use comet ice blue, pink or purple for colored gi. all other colors i've tried will wash out the artwork; even yellow. i'd probably just run natural white in WCS. gives you that soccer stadium feel.

#3868 6 years ago

for the assist kickout, make sure the ball sits center on the kickout arm. if it's only a glancing blow to the left or right of the ball, it will appear weak.

1 week later
#3911 6 years ago

don't worry about counting; just buy the 100 packs (discounted) from comet of the bulb you want. free shipping at $100, too. you'll need more down the road anyway for other games. trust me .

1 week later
#3940 6 years ago

one of the worst games to shop . it'll be worth it, however.

#3948 6 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

Agreed, but not as bad as Demo Man was!

ha. had one of those, too. i remember there was a flasher underneath the playfield i never replaced, because of the disassembly difficulty.

#3952 6 years ago

shhh .

#3964 6 years ago

might as well go LCD. you'll always wonder about the other modes on it, if you buy an LED.

#3965 6 years ago

LCD hires:

#3974 6 years ago

i like the purple, lol.

#3977 6 years ago

are they comet frosted purple? i use those when i want to do purple and they're more of a pastel, which looks good on certain games, imo. everyone has their own though.

now for WCS, yes, i'd do bright natural white everywhere. you want it to feel like a stadium, not a hot topic. are there even hot topics anymore? plus, you're washing out plastics that are mostly teal/cyan. doesn't make any sense. eh, whatever.

#3979 6 years ago

miss my WCS. i keep trying to get a buddy to buy one. i'll be over there fixing, modding and playing it all the time. he won't have to do a thing.

2 weeks later
#4024 6 years ago

or test the bulbs in Dr. Dude.

#4029 6 years ago

LED's.

#4035 6 years ago

i use superbands on all my games. cointaker.com. can't beat 'em.

#4037 6 years ago

that's weird. i feel like superbands don't get dirty at all. i never clean 'em. and i like the bounce. really speeds a game up. regular rubbers put me to sleep.

#4039 6 years ago

not in the manual?

#4041 6 years ago

it's funny because everyone puts superbands on their flippers which is where i think they are pretty bad, but no one puts superbands anywhere else which is where they really shine. oh well. it's like trying to talk someone into using LED's.

#4043 6 years ago

interesting. well, i've had regular rubbers on games at home and had to clean them all the time. white ones, anyway.

#4050 6 years ago

just get rid of the incandescents, and you're okay in my book.

don't forget the bulbs in the coin door and start button. i've seen those crack from incandescent heat.

#4052 6 years ago

that's a new one.

3 weeks later
#4098 5 years ago

drool.

1 month later
#4182 5 years ago

lol; vault!

#4201 5 years ago

i believe they got out of the group stage last cup, unless that was just a euro tourney i'm thinking about. i forget.

#4204 5 years ago

they knew you couldn't beat brazil.

#4214 5 years ago

i email cliff directly for all my orders. he'll take care of you.

1 week later
#4238 5 years ago

that thing looks like it could use new starposts anyway.

#4240 5 years ago

something like this should be fine:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PK1858

#4242 5 years ago

good luck, brah. trying to figure out where something went 24 years ago is going to be tough. i'd say use your best judgement.

#4243 5 years ago

to get as close as possible, i'd check out pics of the original promo flyers.

1 month later
#4299 5 years ago

i could see this being a cool option for my "keepers". sorry if this was mentioned, are they silk-screened or just print-out with adhesive?

2 weeks later
#4431 5 years ago

play it!

yeah, i've learned there will be something wrong with every new pin you get, no matter what the ad or person on here says.

1 month later
#4556 5 years ago

never seen those in my life.

#4558 5 years ago

try some 5 SMD 5050's. you can get colored ones for under the domes, but i'd stick with white in open areas.

the incandescent color hue will look weird with everything else being natural white, imo. these aren't that bright. just play with the lights on; room lights.

#4568 5 years ago

i don't think i removed them, but almost definitely loosened for some slack while working.

#4575 5 years ago

always order the 100-pack.

#4582 5 years ago

love plastic protectors.

1 week later
#4589 5 years ago

being a cabinet stickler myself, great job.

#4610 5 years ago

someone say "brisket"? mmm.

#4628 5 years ago

you are correct, incandescents are a joke.

#4630 5 years ago

depends on the game. comet sunlight whites look great in a POTC, for example. this game, with the teals and purples, screams for naturals.

#4642 5 years ago

no dice with yellow LED's.

#4663 5 years ago

creative.

1 week later
#4681 5 years ago

ipdb doesn't even have a pic.

3 months later
#4984 5 years ago

looks yummy.

1 week later
#5018 5 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:

My 8 year old just scored over 5.5 billion! I’ve never been more proud of him

my high was 2 billy, and i'm a grown ass man.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider weaverj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=weaverj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.