(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,346 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,226 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20191013_192046 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191013_192053 (resized).jpg
IMG_1063 (resized).jpg
IMG_3451 (resized).jpg
IMG_4000 (resized).jpg
WorldCupSoccerBackglass_Mirroring (resized).jpg
WorldCupSoccerBackglass (resized).jpg
2019-09-20 10.38.44 (resized).JPG
5EB40F70-2748-407F-A210-76F1EB47F454 (resized).jpeg
F599C28C-29E8-4651-9200-ED4E96AF4AC8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190720_171401 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190928_170541 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190928_170400 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190928_170356 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190928_165321 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190928_165314 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider turboderf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago

Turbos in the house ..... this was my second pin that i got about 5 years ago i put on some new plastic and shopped out with leds about 6 months ago fun game the new Bs alway love it

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Neither NGG nor WCS has shot up recently... Enough with the silly cheerleading!!!
Heck, there has been a decent NGG for sale on here for a while and the price seems to drop a hundred every week and still not sell (last I saw it was down to 2700 for a game that would have easily sold for 3k this time last year)
WCS can be found on ebay any day of the week for ~3 and it IS NOT SELLING. WCS can be found with minimal effort for 2300 for a NICE example (here you go >> http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-cv-wcs-and-diner-in-nw-suburbs-of-chicago) and it sat for 1 month.
1800 for fully functioning (http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/very-nice-wcs-for-sale-in-sw-ohio-1900)
AND these are pinside prices!

maybe the bubble is starting burst

1 month later
#94 6 years ago

pm sent on decals

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Damn I could use that Header plastic! Nobody has them in stock. I will get some pictures of mine once I get done shopping it out. Waiting on some Cliffy's to arrive.

i may have a used one which plastic do you need

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from JeffA:

Nope. Open to suggestions though. Have started a saved search on ebay. Hopefully one shows up. If I could even get a decal, maybe I could make a replacement. Anyone else try this?

what are you looking for ? a goalie pad

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from Dirk:

I'm in for a header plastic too if someone has one left. Also the big plastic left from the soccer ball is broken (the one under the left ramp) Just bought a wcs and the plastics are in bad condition.
I sold my wcs about 8 years ago and i always regretted it. And now its back!!
I'm also interested in a complete plastic set. However that is a long shot

not sure if they have a set

http://pinballhead.com/cpr-world-cup-soccer-94-plastics/ Pinball_wcs94.jpg

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

The one that says Kick Header on the far right of that picture. I have one, but the bottom under where it says KICK is broken off.

both header plastic i have are broken at the bottom

Quoted from Dirk:I'm in for a header plastic too if someone has one left. Also the big plastic left from the soccer ball is broken (the one under the left ramp) Just bought a wcs and the plastics are in bad condition.
I sold my wcs about 8 years ago and i always regretted it. And now its back!!
I'm also interested in a complete plastic set. However that is a long shot

also the plastic that i have under the ramp is also broken

your still welcome to them

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

The metal bracket is for the interlock switch when testing coils/flashers.

really how does that work i never saw one before

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

The interlock switch is mounted inside a metal bracket. Hook the yellow piece on top and it will hold in the interlock switch. Just remember that you have 50v now going to flashers and coils. Also remember to take it off before closing the coindoor.

Thats cool know where can i get one looks like a great tool to have

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I might have an extra. They usually show up inside a routed cab.

that would be great

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from JeffA:

After sweating it out thinking I might not be able to get a replacement...Found goalie plastic and sticker at site below. Haven't received it (shipped yesterday), so can't yet speak to quality. Assume it's NOS.
http://www.littleshopofgames.com/

if this dont work out i made some out of some flexable plastic works very well on mine good luck

#149 6 years ago

Easy to make i used a some flexable plastic

Goalie_pads.png

#151 6 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

what kind of plastic did you use and where did you get it?

its the same as plastic that the glare guards are made out of i went to a shop called palm beach plastics here in florida i had to buy a 4x8 sheet for a project i had

#181 6 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I just uploaded a bunch of pictures from my shop job if anybody cares
http://www.flickr.com/photos/73313935@N02/sets/72157634251831874/

I care she was a little dirty in some places but looks good now GOAL !!! How many hours did you put in to this

1 week later
#194 6 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Somehow missed this. What kind of glare guard? Do you mean for a monitor? Or do you recall what the plastic is called?

how much you need ? I don't know what the plastic is called its just thin black plastic

#197 6 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Not much. Was just going to make a few for the future. Don't think I would ever be getting rid of this game. Want to make sure I have what it needs for the foreseeable future

Its in the mail on Monday

2 weeks later
#291 6 years ago

New Ball on ebay i'm sure it wont last

ebay.com link

1 month later
#352 6 years ago

Agreed traded up

1 month later
#421 5 years ago

Heres some used plastics on ebay if someone is looking for some replacement

ebay.com link

1 month later
#474 5 years ago

I have some news about the ramps I saw james from pinball inc @ SPF in Orlando Fl this past weekend I asked him when we may see the new ramps for WCS they had ran out of plastic and they have to make some ramps that are out of stock and with the holidays coming its going to be a few more months before they can get to WCS ramps but they are coming soon

1 month later
#591 5 years ago

that one is always broken and hard to find good luck

2 weeks later
#618 5 years ago

WCS 94 was the Charity Challenge at the state championship last weekend it earned over 300 dollars i won it with a score of 953 m it was a fun day

4 weeks later
#748 5 years ago

I scored to day found a WSC nos translate for 50 in a art gallery

WCS 94 NOS.jpg
#751 5 years ago

he had no clue these are use in pinball. he said the translate were in a big art buy

Art Gallery.jpg

1 week later
#765 5 years ago
Quoted from PsychoPsonic:

I stand one-upped. :^)
OK, so the game's been here all of 3 weeks, and last night my son the flipper freak decided he'd gotten tired of the goalie's shenanigans...

"He takes a BRUTAL HIT!!"
Where can I order the two pieces of rubber at the bottom of the goalposts?
Post edited by PsychoPsonic: Add query about rubbers

20140319_193756[2].jpg 154 KB

I have some that I made

Goalie pads.png
#767 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffsgames:

I got grey cliffys for mine. After that, I saw they actually made silver ones. I think I would have rather had those. I saw them at the Louisville Arcade Expo at Rob Anthony's Pinball Classics booth. Don't see them on their site though.

Those are pretty sweet! What did you make them out of in case I need to do one in the future for mine?

The same plastic stuff that the glare guards are made from I have had mine on my WCS for over a year now and holding up fine

1 week later
#801 5 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

Just picked one up in Chattanooga, TN yesterday.
Unfortunately, it doesn't have the goalie or goalie parts. probably why I could actually afford it.
Is there a source for the goalie plastic and assembly and motor in the US? I think I found one in Australia,
but nothing anywhere locally.

I have some goalie pads that I made Pm me if you need one

1 month later
#947 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Freshie:

Anyone have a goalie plastic (or 3) they want to part with OR trace me one so I can cut it myself? The one on my game was destroyed when I bought it.
Tried to go thru Marco, et al, but was told it was no longer being made.

PM sent

4 weeks later
#1033 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Anyone know where to get a goalie plastic? I don't seem to be finding them in stock anywhere online at the moment...

Today is your lucky day pm me your address

#1048 5 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

Hats off to Turboderf. He sent me a goalie plastic last month!

you are welcome sir

1 year later
#2136 3 years ago

I have sold my WCS 95 and I some repro back box decals im not using 80.00 shipped in the US pm for pics

5 months later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Washington, DC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider turboderf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside