(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,491 posts
  • 740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Phoerber
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs2 (resized).jpg
wcs3 (resized).jpg
wcs1 (resized).jpg
20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2649 7 years ago

Joining the club next weekend when I make a trade for a WCS that's fresh off route. My wife loves the game and she's looking forward to tearing it down with me and getting it all shined up.

#2651 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

What are you trading for it? (And what are you going to do about the PF? )

Not gonna do a darn thing about the flipper wear on the PF. My $1k No Fear has a wear spot from the right flipper and I don't care at all. Trading my Viper Night Drivin' for it, so it works out even trading a fully shopped, working, modded pin for an off route players condition pin that we really enjoy playing. My wife appreciates a pin a LOT more when she's invested time cleaning it up with me, plus WCS has been on her "want" list for a while.

#2659 7 years ago

The mirror blades look great in WCS. I have a spare set and will be installing them in mine also because I think mirror blades or pinblades artwork adds a lot to the appearance. Give the playfield a self contained 3D world look.

Oh, and your LED choices look super too and that's how I'll want my game to look when finished. Bright, clean, well lit, no color bombed areas. There's a WCS locally on route and it looks like crap with colored LED areas everywhere. If the plastic is blue, then he put blue LEDs under it, etc.

#2661 7 years ago
Quoted from dleasman:

Actually, mine has colored LED lights almost everywhere.

Right, but they're used for accents and done tastefully. Not like you have green LEDs under the slings and the top left corner is all blue and washed out, etc...

#2663 7 years ago

I actually watched your video the other night and checked out the spotlights you installed. Most of my games have spotlights I've installed because of dim back areas of poorly lit playfield. I also like using LED strips under the backbox to illuminate the back area of the playfield, but it looks even better on WCS because of the stadium lights back there. Gives a nice effect for sure.

I'll have to see the condition of the wireform on mine when I pick it up this Friday. I was thinking of sending it to be brass plated along with my Shadow wireforms if it's needed. I did see the yellow wireform someone did and that looks sharp too.

#2668 7 years ago

Picked up our WCS on Friday and this morning I spent some time going through it. Repaired two of the pop bumpers with parts I had on hand, so that was nice. One had a broken mounting bracket and the other a broken leg on the metal ring. Also had to replace the connectors at J120 and J121 to get the GI and backbox lit up.

Biggest fix so far was the soccer ball was not spinning, but the motor would engage during testing. Took apart the soccer mech and I was expecting stripped gears and having to buy a new gearbox. But when playing with the positioning of the motor, I found it did engage the gearbox if the motor was backed out a little bit. Dug through my nuts bin and found a pair of nuts that fit the mounting bolts and were also the perfect thickness. So with these two nuts installed, the soccer ball spins like a champ. Apparently the original motor and gears aren't as loud as the replacements because I didn't think anything of the sound when play testing with the glass off.

So before you buy a new gearbox, play around and see if you can engage the gears by backing the motor out a bit. Pic below.

20160807_124602_(resized).jpg20160807_124602_(resized).jpg

#2669 7 years ago

Completed the repairs today and made a list of some parts I need to order, like the soccer ball, a plastic and a gate. There is supposed to be a gate at the exit of the kickback save, right?

Completely shopped under the playfield, cleaned all the inserts, lamp boards, etc, and installed all LEDs in the GI and inserts. Was happy to nearly use up a few bags of discontinued LEDs I bought from Cointaker last year in York.

Inside the cabinet was filthy, along with the playfield since it was fresh off route. But the cabinet looks pretty damn nice to me, if there's any fade, I can't tell. I'm also going to see about getting a scan of the lower playfield above the flipper and make a sticker to cover the wear spot. Doesn't matter to me, but my No Fear has a wear spot too and I figure it'll be a cool project to make stickers to cover the spots on both games.

I'm going to play for a few days and see if anything else is needed and then do the full topside teardown shop job and install a set of mirror blades I have when finished.

20160807_185226_(resized).jpg20160807_185226_(resized).jpg
20160807_185237_(resized).jpg20160807_185237_(resized).jpg
20160807_144654_(resized).jpg20160807_144654_(resized).jpg
20160807_185344_(resized).jpg20160807_185344_(resized).jpg

#2671 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

No - it's open.

Really? I had a few balls kick back down there and just figured they shouldn't be able to. Well good, one less part to order!

#2678 7 years ago
Quoted from dleasman:

I have had a couple people contact me about the soccer ball stencils for the speaker grills. I had already mailed mine on to another member to use.
Since @pinballbulbs was kind enough to send use these for free, perhaps others could offer to pass theirs on as well.

I think the stencils look great on the speakers and would appreciate it if they can find their way to my pin.

#2679 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

What's the condition of all your gold parts? Can't really tell in the pics

Skill shot seems to look really nice, the legs aren't bad and should clean up well. The wireform is fine for me, but would look nice having a new one or re-plating the existing one. I'll be sending out my Shadow wireforms for plating soon and might include the WCS wireform in the batch depending on price versus a new wireform. I traded the Sega Viper for this, so I'm very pleased with the condition and progress I've made so far and will probably replace the wireform one way or the other since I don't have much $$ into this.

Wish a ColorDMD rom was available though. That would be sweet!

#2682 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Does anyone actually use the Magna Save feature? If so, when?

Only time I used it was to test it works. haha

I've been keeping it in mind to use during a game, but to me the button seems too far away from the flipper button. When I do remember to use it in time, I never reach the button. I think it should be closer. When I had Sharkey's Shootout, there's an extra button along side each flipper button to raise an outlane post. I think those buttons are closer to the flipper button because I never had an issue raising the posts for a save.

Edit - posted a pic of Sharkey's buttons. This is how the magna save button should be - under the flipper button for easier access.

SharkeysShootout_03_(resized).jpgSharkeysShootout_03_(resized).jpg

#2685 7 years ago

Brings me to a question. Where should the ball end up when kicked out of the TV Award hole? Noticed that mine seems to go SDTM every time.

#2687 7 years ago

Here's another question, this time for ROM burners. I need to update my ROM from L-1 to L-2. Any idea if the size of L-2 ROM will fit on the same chip? When I upgraded my ROM for Terminator 2, the newer ROM needed a larger chip, so just wanted to see if anyone knew from their experience.

#2689 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

They're the same size, you're good to go. (You can also check by looking at the file size of the ROM. I.e. 512k is a 4Mb ROM, etc.

Awesome! Good info to know, I've never been able to figure out how to tell what size chip I have in the past and if the file will fit. Will backup mine, wipe it and burn it tonight.

#2691 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Same here. When it comes that way I like to do a live catch, cradle, then shoot for whatever I need to on the right side. In that situation where the ball is going SDTM I would either swap to a more powerful coil or experiment with bending the top of the scoops deflector

I didn't replace the coil sleeve and coil stop or even inspect that mech yet, so will def do that and then adjust the scoop as needed. Exactly why I like playing a new games for a few days, to catch stuff like this. I have a notebook page almost full of tweaks to do, parts to buy, etc.

#2692 7 years ago

I just burned a non-ghosting image of the L-2 ROM successfully. If anyone needs it, just let me know. I'm sure you long time owners already have it, but putting this out there for new WCS owners to see.

#2693 7 years ago

Last night I also disassembled each kick out mech for the 3 holes. New coils, springs and removed the cotter pin on the kicker and cleaned the black gunk in there. So now the TV Award most of the time kicks to the end of the left flipper, still a few STDM, but not everytime. So I'll tweak it a bit to get it consistent. The left free kick hole's kicker was weak because of gunk in the kicker itself and it didn't move very freely.

So if you're having any issues with the kicker holes, a cleaning of the kicker part by removing the cotter pin will do the trick.

Tonight or tomorrow I need to clean and rebuild the pops because they aren't getting enough action. I already have the new spoons for them and all other parts, so those pops will be really hopping soon.

#2694 7 years ago

Show your custom instruction cards if you have them. I need a set for the game and am looking now but haven't found any I really like yet.

#2696 7 years ago

Same rom version, I just patched it to be non-ghosting for LEDs. I used LEDs I bought at a big discount at a show and they weren't bad, but did have a slight flicker if looking closely. This patch eliminated any ghosting I could see.

#2699 7 years ago

Yeah I like those cards. I can't access the pinballrebel site at work, so I couldn't see what they had, but the pinballcards.com doesn't have any.

#2702 7 years ago

Used "dleasman's" excellent idea of installing white LED strips above the stadium light decals in the back of the game. I already had a pair of Comet 6 LED strips in my parts, so I quickly wired them up to GI and it looks FANTASTIC! Actually looks like those decals are real lights and it give much needed light in the back corners.

Will look even better once I shop the topside of the playfield and get those ramps sparkly clean.

20160811_130226_(resized).jpg20160811_130226_(resized).jpg

#2704 7 years ago

What is that, the Striker hideout hole to the right of the goal? There's a red one on that bulb, which is how I got it.

#2710 7 years ago

Question. Is it a normal shooter rod with rubber on the tip in WCS? I don't have rubber on my shooter and the end of the rod is totally flat.

Edit - didn't mean to send this message until I checked the manual. Guys, I gotta send you a pic of this shooter rod that is totally pancaked.

#2713 7 years ago

I just made a new shooter rod. I had a new blank rod and I drilled a 3/8" hole in a soccer foosball. Add epoxy and fit the rod in and let it set.

But do you believe I don't have a shooter rod rubber tip?!? Added to the parts list.

The balls will all be replaced when I shop the topside of the playfield.

#2714 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Man, gotta take care of that, pronto!!! Hopefully, didn't mushroom the end of the rod....and new balls are in order too, if you've played too many games with it like that.....

Just got the game and it was fresh off route. Lots of games were played with it. I'll take pics later when I installed the new rod. I've personally never seen a rod this bad.

#2719 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Can someone take this exact shot. I'm having problems replacing the ramp in it's right place. I'm 95% done my resto.

Here you go, let me know if you need any more.

20160813_194852_(resized).jpg20160813_194852_(resized).jpg

20160813_194841_(resized).jpg20160813_194841_(resized).jpg

20160813_194900_(resized).jpg20160813_194900_(resized).jpg

#2720 7 years ago

I just order those same decals for the standup targets. They look really nice.

#2721 7 years ago
Quoted from dleasman:

If you need new rubbers in general, the kit comes with a shooter tip, and red flipper rubbers in addition to all the other rubbers needed. I got mine from gameroomguys on ebay, if I recall...

Of course I have every rubber I need except the shooter tip.

#2723 7 years ago

What protectors are you using? Not sure what to look for in your pic.

#2728 7 years ago

For that price you shouldn't even have to shop the game, let alone replace the ramps. LEDs should also be installed along with a new ball if one was needed.

#2754 7 years ago
Quoted from dleasman:

Not sure how they did it, but I am using a #44 socket, and have a #44 double flex light. being able to aim the 2 elements, you get a great effect. I have a double red on one side, and a double blue on the other, and the solenoid pin kind of fires in between them.

I used short LED strips and just clipped them to each lamp and then secured in place using since they have adhesive backing on them. Done and done.

#2756 7 years ago

I happened to have extras on hand that I ordered from Comet I think. Each strip comes with adapters for clips, wedge and bayonet sockets. I had a spare blue and green strip on hand so those are the colors I used. Blue paint tape works well to block light from creeping into any nearby inserts too. Can make a little tape wall around the strips to prevent light leakage

#2757 7 years ago

I just received the decals in the mail from an eBay seller. I think they look sharp, especially the Free Kick decal.

20160817_212407_(resized).jpg20160817_212407_(resized).jpg

#2761 7 years ago
Quoted from dleasman:

OK... I ordered the short led strips from comet and used the alligator clips. I immediately removed them. Those things ghost like crazy, plus, I have decided that attaching with clips is a horrible idea. Additionally, the adhesiver was not gooe, and they were too bulky to work for lighting the popout hole. Light was also bleeding through other inserts in the area. I am going back to my original plan of using the 2 tail #44 flex lights, and soldering.
I have used led strips for other things, and had good luck, but for this application, it did not work at all. It was a good learning experience, and I am only out $10 for the stips with shipping.

Maybe the strips I have aren't from Comet then, because the white strip and the green strip I'm using now don't ghost at all. I used blue paint tape and stuck them in place no problemo. Also use the tape to wall around the strips so the Free Kick insert doesn't show any of the light thru. I always use the clips on my games and never had an issue either, they aren't going to just fall off or anything.

#2762 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I can't find them....link?

ebay.com link: itm

#2763 7 years ago

Wait, I forgot I am running a non-ghosting patched ROM, so that's likely why my LED strips don't ghost. Pretty sure they are from Comet.

#2764 7 years ago

Installed an alternate translite today to see about ditching the Striker dog.

20160820_164957_(resized).jpg20160820_164957_(resized).jpg

#2766 7 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Figure this is the place to ask - should I pick this up? Says there's cracked ramps. Are there replacements available? Thanks!
hartford.craigslist.org link

One on Pinside in CT just reduced to $2100.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-cup-soccer-bally-1994-2015#post-3278139

#2777 7 years ago

Looking for a "header" plastic and the plastic that goes under and alongside the left ramp. Can be used and cracked, just looking for ones that aren't broken. Rather not buy new if possible. I'll actually leave that ramp plastic broken instead of wasting $$ on a new one since I can't see it when playing, but would like to have an intact header plastic.

This is that other plastic:

ebay.com link: GENUINE NOS world cup soccer 94 playfield plastic 31 1925 21

#2799 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

If anyone needs side art for their head snatch this up before it's gone. Decent priced too.
ebay.com link » Pinball World Cup 94 Soccer Back Box Decals New Parts
The seller also has plastics and translate
ebay.com link » Pinball World Cup 94 Used Plastic

Thanks for that heads up. Stinks he doesn't have the two plastics I need in that bunch.

#2816 7 years ago

Almost looks like a flower border from a distance.

I dig the topper though. Although with my alt translite having a large soccer ball on it, I think it would be overkill for my game. So glad I ditched that dumb dog Striker. haha

2 months later
#2924 7 years ago

Where should I begin looking to find what's causing the 906 bulbs in the backbox to glow and lock on super bright and super hot? Playfield flashers works fine.

Right now I need to keep all the flashers out of the backbox and sometimes plugging in a 906 bulb will cause a coil or coils on the playfield to activate. Not sure which coils because I don't want to keep a bulb in too long. Pretty sure those flashers are what caused my J120 connector to melt (backbox gi bulbs).

Edit - I posted before without thinking too much into it. Now that I have, I'll check the transistor that controls those backbox flashers.

2 weeks later
#2968 7 years ago

I need a new ball for my WCS and have been thinking I'll probably go with the blemished Marco ball just to save some $$.

What about putting some mylar around the bottom edge of the ball to make the "ring of wear" easier to clean? Would that hinder pinballs from spinning off of it?

#2970 7 years ago

Might be Overkill but it's cheap and easy and might be worth doing. I'll give it a shot and see what happens but if I don't feel it's working out well easy enough to remove.

#2975 7 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

I ordered one of these, will update on quality when I get it
http://littleshopofgames.com/product/world-cup-soccer-ball-23-6709/

Please do.

#2977 7 years ago

Just ordered a ball along with some other parts I needed. Thanks for the tip.

#2981 7 years ago

Which transistor is for the backbox flashers?

Page 2-48 of the manual shows the solenoid/flashers table, but I don't see mention of the flashers in the backbox.

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/2811/Bally_1994_World_Cup_Soccer_Manual.pdf

#2982 7 years ago

Received the soccer ball from Little Shop of Games and it looks good to me.

20161130_164437 (resized).jpg20161130_164437 (resized).jpg

20161130_164430 (resized).jpg20161130_164430 (resized).jpg

20161130_155341 (resized).jpg20161130_155341 (resized).jpg

20161130_155337 (resized).jpg20161130_155337 (resized).jpg

20161130_155350 (resized).jpg20161130_155350 (resized).jpg

20161130_155355 (resized).jpg20161130_155355 (resized).jpg

#2985 7 years ago

I have a bad Q10 triac which is the cause of the right side playfield GI out and likely the cause of the backbox flashers not working. I tested all the other flasher transistors are they're good and a diagram in the manual shows the triacs handle backbox lighting. A blown C11 capacitor did this damage and I have a spare ready, but not the triac. Ordered 10 for $9.95 w/ free shipping on eBay.

#2987 7 years ago

Got my order of various rubber and finally have a rubber tip for a new shooter rod I made. I had to remove the shooter assembly and hacksaw the mushroomed tip off. Then I used a new shooter rod and installed a soccer foosball and done.

20161201_153542 (resized).jpg20161201_153542 (resized).jpg

20161201_150613 (resized).jpg20161201_150613 (resized).jpg

20161201_150558 (resized).jpg20161201_150558 (resized).jpg

20161201_153536 (resized).jpg20161201_153536 (resized).jpg

#2992 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I'm confused on your shooter. You don't have an E-ring, and the end with the rubber is mushroomed out?

Yup, that's the old shooter rod - photos seem to got a little out of order. That's how the shooter rod was when you were over and setting a new GC score. No more metal on metal sound when launching balls now.

1 week later
#3016 7 years ago

Just finished the tear down shopping of my WCS. It was so filthy, but it played fine so I kept it in the lineup while I worked on other projects. So this was long overdue and looks like it belongs with my other clean and shiny pins. Still have to clean the lockdown bar area and the inside of the cabinet, but done for now with friends coming over tomorrow and house stuff to do.

20161209_174300 (resized).jpg20161209_174300 (resized).jpg

20161209_174245 (resized).jpg20161209_174245 (resized).jpg

20161209_174248 (resized).jpg20161209_174248 (resized).jpg

20161209_174249 (resized).jpg20161209_174249 (resized).jpg

#3020 7 years ago

That makes sense about the angled metal piece. When I reinstalled it I was wondering what the heck purpose of it was....thought it was some airball protector.

#3023 7 years ago

You might want to reconsider those LED color choices because I don't think that will look nice when all the plastics and ramps are installed.

Here's mine I just finished with bright white LEDs and Comet bumper LED boards. Clean and bright looking.

20161209_174251 (resized).jpg20161209_174251 (resized).jpg

#3027 7 years ago

And Coyote once again came over and left with the Grand Champion high score on World Cup! I had just beat his score a week prior and he beat it by 350 million.

#3032 7 years ago

Yup, I added a 6-LED strip above each field light decal in the rear because that really makes it look like the decals are lights. I added a 3-LED strip under the Lock plastic and the photo has the light looking blown out, but in reality it lights up the yellow LOCK letters nicely. I did plan on adding spotlights, but now that the game is finished I'm not sure it needs any. Maybe one on the bottom of the left ramp return aimed at the Lock upper playfield area?

A green 3-LED strip and white 3-LED strip were added under the Final Draw scoop. Green is tied to the Final Draw insert and the white is tied to the TV Award insert, which added a nice effect during gameplay showing to shoot for the scoop when lit.

I also added decals on the standup targets and I try to do that on all my games because they add a nice finishing touch. And the mirror blades always add a nice clean appearance to any game.

4 weeks later
#3069 7 years ago
Quoted from mima:

My 3D back glass ball mod.
» YouTube video

Ha~! That's too funny because I was just about to post my 3D translite mod.

Yours looks really cool.

20170110_184343 (resized).jpg20170110_184343 (resized).jpg

20170110_184351 (resized).jpg20170110_184351 (resized).jpg

20170110_184336 (resized).jpg20170110_184336 (resized).jpg

#3076 7 years ago
Quoted from mixmastapj:

-I'm not sure how to stop my TV Award from shooting straight down the middle. Not sure if the strength of the coil is still there? needs to be cleaned? adjust the angle or something?

I had to adjust the metal kicker on mine to get the ball to not eject SDTM. You can bend the kicker arm slightly until it kicks out where it's supposed to.

#3084 7 years ago

I'm fine living with my broke piece. I have yellow rubbers there and it looks nice. Hard to even notice when playing and of course friends wouldn't even know.

I do have a new header plastic and it's easy to swap out by removing pop caps, but then you need to rivet the hideout plastic back on.

4 months later
#3263 6 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

If I get brave, maybe I'll try one of those wet decals to fix the huge scratch near the referee's lady bits!

I have a similar, just slightly smaller, wear spot like yours. I'm working on a decal to cover it and will let you know how it goes.

4 weeks later
#3301 6 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Had to put my one of my dogs down yesterday.
WCS94 was his favorite and the one he spent the most time under when in action.

Aw man, that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

8 months later
#3973 6 years ago

Fixed the GI on the WCS I picked up over the weekend and found all purple in the GI.

Before and after replacing the purple with white LEDs.

Also something cool with this game is the sound rom which has different music than my prior WCS. Must be another country or South American ROM because there are some FUNKY Latin beats that play at times.

20180306_180753 (resized).jpg20180306_180753 (resized).jpg

20180306_110016 (resized).jpg20180306_110016 (resized).jpg

#3975 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i like the purple, lol.

GTFO! It looks awful and dim in person and makes it hard to track the ball. Clean, bright whites is what I like in the GI.

#3984 6 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Interested in that sound rom and any info about it.
Going to shop mine soon and have a bunch of chipped/yellowed plastics. Are there repo sets available and if so do they look good? I figure new old stock plastic kit will never happen.

I didn't start recording until I realized that I never heard the song in WCS before. Things are normal again until about 2 min when another short beat starts playing. Later on the music goes out and then comes back on a few times. I'll check which one it is.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Og8TU8qHZsu0CymG2

#3986 6 years ago

Who has the best price for a new ball motor? Marco has them for $69 plus shipping.

#4000 6 years ago

Today I adjusted the left flipper on my NBA Fastbreak. Even lined up with the hole like the right flipper, the left one doesn't quite go up as high as the right.

1 week later
#4019 6 years ago
Quoted from dleasman:

Try a piece of weather stripping. You can get a role of it super cheap at menards, lowes, home depot, fleet farm, or wherever. It's already has an adhesive strip, so it's a super easy fix, and you can put it around the whole perimeter of the display.

Works great for blocking light and also to stop the translite plastic from rattling on games with shakers.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#4085 6 years ago

I need to order a left ramp guard for the right side of the left ramp entrance. But I'm having trouble figuring out which part # that is. The manual lists those parts, but doesn't show their location in the playfield diagram - see attached pic.

Marco has these two guards listed for the left ramp, but looks like the same pic is being used for both.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-12811
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-12811.1

Anyone know which guard would be for the right side of the left ramp?

20180420_075550 (resized).jpg20180420_075550 (resized).jpg

#4087 6 years ago
Quoted from mixmastapj:

Have you reached out to Marco? They're pretty knowledgeable in my experience
Also, they're cheap enough that I'd probably just buy them both anyhow since they probably don't match the old one perfectly in color, take note of which one was which, and save the old working one in case of emergency. Shipping from Marco is kind of ridiculous so I try to buy as much as I could possibly use with each purchase.

Thanks, I got off the phone with Ashley from Marco who was super helpful. She went and grabbed both parts and we able to figure it out. Looks like the part # ending in .1 is the left entrance for the left ramp. I did end up ordering them both after going to my WCS to describe the left guard (my right guard is missing) and see it has enough wear to warrant a $9 replacement.

I'll confirm the part #s in the thread when I get them in case it helps anyone else out.

3 weeks later
#4131 5 years ago
Quoted from zuhi:

Just a quick question. My WCS94! got Ball divider error while i enter to test, but in solenoid test it works fine. Is there any switch or opto to check the divider position? Or where the program "feels" its not working well.
So what i had to look for if it visually works.
Thanks for any tip or reply.

A few weeks ago I replaced the diverter spring that attached the diverter blade to the coil plunger under the playfield. It was loose and the diverter was sloppy, although generally work. I used a paperclip to secure the diverter to the coil plunger until the proper spring arrived in my parts order.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=pomc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.