(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,475 posts
  • 739 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by stompeN
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9193 (resized).jpeg
diverter assembly world cup (resized).png
Screenshot_20240206-183630 (resized).png
PXL_20240206_021502397~3 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240206_021438171 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240206_021337603~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2156 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2156 (resized).jpeg
20240126_183106~2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_tantrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6443 3 years ago

I’m an experienced pinball owner, and I’m going with a friend tomorrow to evaluate a WCS. What specifics should I test and look for on this pin?

#6446 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Motor for goalie moving right and left
motor to spin ball
soccer ball will probably be worn and need to be replaced
broken plastics at slings, Header plastic around the pop bumper, long plastic to the right of the left ramp. Plastics protectors will be a good addition for this game.
When the ball goes into the top hole to the left of the goalie, you hit a flipper to send the ball to the goal. It should be strong enough to go there.
Magnets at left lock and second button on left as a magna save.
Once your friend gets the game, I would add fish paper inside the opto switches to the left and right of the entry coin toss mech to ensure they never short against the metal cover. I have never seen a game with this protection, but hopefully it is in most games.
Of course, battery corrosion on the MPU so switches are not affected.
Ramps are usually cracked at entrance and between the top and bottom sections on the right.

Excellent, thank you.

#6449 3 years ago

Thanks from everyone's input. Just got back from looking at the game, and was able to check everything pointed out. The game needs shopped, new rings, some new LED, a few rough spots around the goalie, and the glass is scratched, but outside of that it is great shape operationally, cosmetically, and electronically.

There is a crack in the ramp (upper left by diverter), but I think a piece of clear vinyl/mylar on the bottom would suffice as a repair. My friend wanted to think about it, but on the drive home I think he talked himself into putting an offer on it. Price is set a few hundred high IMO ($4200), but based on what I see and what needs to be done I'm thinking $3,400 - $3,500 would be a fair price.

#6451 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

For reference I sold mine last week for $3600. It came with a brand new set of Starship ramps.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-cup-soccer-116#post-6072679

Your playfield is much cleaner, but other than the things I mentioned what I saw today looks fairly comparable. Sounds like my price point is right in the ballpark.

#6459 3 years ago

Thanks for everyone help. My friend made a $3400 offer and settled at $3500. Now I just need to figure out what Titan rings this baby needs and take a bulb inventory. It is already LED'd, but I noticed several playfield insert ghostings along with incandescent flashers.

#6461 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You want incandescent flashers.
almost all the inserts are 555, same for back box. So I would go 555 heavy, buy in bulk, get non ghosting for inserts, and go sunlight or warm white everywhere.
If comet has purple passion bulbs still, those do look good in the World Cup letters.
I always go translucent Titans.

Thanks for all of the feedback. Personally, I prefer LED flashers for their extra bright bursts, and I buy Comet non-ghosting bulbs exclusively for all bulbs whether I really need them or not (I just like to be able to move bulbs around or from pin to pin w/o worrying if they are non-ghosting or standard).

1 week later
#6497 3 years ago

Helping my new WCS owner friend shop his pin and replace a few things. I know the game has 3 flipper buttons (2 yellow and 1 red), and I was going to have him order some new ones as the old ones look OEM and are a little nasty. Anyway, I found some buttons in my pinball stash from when I replaced them with clear LED lit ones, but my yellows don't have springs in them. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the stock WCS buttons have springs or not. I think I recall that the yellow buttons don't use leaf switches but the red does? Regardless, I just want to see if my buttons will work so I can just give them to him. At worse, I imagine I could take the old springs out of his yellow buttons and put them in my new buttons if needed.

#6501 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Magnet button has a leaf switch.
Flipper buttons are optos. Any of them should work with a button with the spring or without the spring I believe. There’s tension with a left switch or the opto setup.

Thanks.

#6505 3 years ago

I'm going to help my new WCS owner friend shop the game this week. Is there anything special I should know about disassembly (tricks for certain pieces, challenges, etc.)?

#6515 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just go slow and take lots of pics. Here’s a thread I made when I did mine.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-shop-out-thread#post-3474543

Whew, that was a job. The two of us spent over 7 solid hours yesterday tearing down, cleaning, installing new rings, replacing some bulbs, fixing little broken things, etc. I forgot to take pics, but the pin is looking much better now. Thanks for your support and direction on the shopping of WCS, as it was quite helpful.

#6517 3 years ago

FYI, I've created some 3D WCS flipper toppers if anyone is interested in purchasing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109932

WCS (resized).jpgWCS (resized).jpg
#6519 3 years ago

I've not been over to my friends house to help diagnose, but after we shopped the game we put 5 brand new balls in it. He texted me the other day and said that the pin is not ejecting balls correctly now during game play. After some conversation, it seems like the pin is not recognizing that all the balls are in the trough when a ball drains. I had him put the old balls back in (very dull finish on them) and he played several games over the last day with no issues whatsoever. I had him put the new balls back in last night and he reported the issue immediately reappeared.

I'm not familiar with the trough assembly, but in looking at the manual it appears it uses optos vs. switches to detect balls. So, why would shiny balls not properly block the beam (i.e. the IR light doesn't pass through them)? This leads me to assume there is some sort of reflection issue going on with the new shiny balls, but that's just speculation on my part as I have no experience with this configuration.

Can someone please provide some guidance?

#6523 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The balls are magnetized. Buy standard shiny balls from PBL or Titan. Not the super shiny ones.

The new balls are brand new super shiny Titans, so don't see how they could already be magnetized (I also use them in all my pins without issue - Getaway, AFMr, Stern JP). I also have some standard Titans, and can try those.

BTW, if the balls were magnetized how would that effect the opto IR beams?

#6525 3 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Have you done a switch test to verify the optos aren't reading the balls as being there? I believe they register as closed when a ball is interrupting a beam.
As to the magnetized ball issue, which is pretty common, the strength of the balls sticking to each other is enough to prevent a ball from rolling into the ball kicker for the inlane.

Gotcha. Thus far I've just done remote troubleshooting. I need to get over to his house and see things firsthand, so I can properly diagnose and resolve. Everyone's input should be enough for me to figure things out and resolve.

#6531 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Two of the games you mentioned too do not have magnets.

Understood, but if any pin was going to magnetize balls, Getaway would probably be at/near the top of the list.

I appreciate all of the factors to look at, I'm sure I'll get it worked out when I get a chance to go over there the next couple of days pending the predicted ice storms in my area. My gut is that the super shininess is causing wayward light reflections throwing off the optos, but going to clean optos, check alignment, check magnetization of balls, and try non-super shiny new Titan balls.

When I get a chance to address the issue, I'll report back.

#6533 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

World Cup soccer was the first game that gave me issues with super shiny balls. Replaced them with standard shiny balls and all was well. I’ve never bought super shiny balls since.
Seems weird that getaway doesn’t magnetize the balls, but it does use magnets in a completely different way than games like WCS does.

Not saying that Getaway doesn't magnetize, I've personally just not had any issues with it in the five years I've owned it. You would think all of those passes through 3 high powered electro magnets in the same orientation would eventually magnetize them.

#6549 3 years ago

To everyone that said my friend's ball trough issues were the result of magnetized balls, you were correct. Put a second set of new chrome steel balls in, and after the first magnet capture the issue appeared again. Since my friend needed to order a few other parts from PBL, I had him add 5 carbon steel balls to the order.

Thanks for everyone's advice/support on the issue.

3 weeks later
#6638 3 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

These pop bumper lights add to the play. I originally was going to flip this machine however find the game play and music enjoyable. Ended up changing all the plastics and ramps. Now its a keeper.
[quoted image]

I love the BrightMods pop bumper lighting. I have them on my Getaway & AFMr LE, and even bought them for my new Stern JP only to realize they won't work with that pin. Pinball Life was very understanding, and made the return process simple and fair.

#6668 3 years ago

Even though there are topics dedicated to color DMD options, I'd figure I would throw out my opinion as I've seen an played both ColorDMD and PIN2DMD in a multitude of pins.

- I visually detest smoothing on any game, as it appears like a kindergartner did the colorization with melted crayons. Sure there are solid fills, but the edges are completely unnatural and it just looks cheep/low-end IMO. Search this forum, and you'll see a multitude of photos of ColorDMD with smoothing turned on, and they all look like melted wax if there is any detail in the frame.

- As far as the LCD vs LED debate, my opinion is . . . it depends. I like both depending upon the pin.

For classic DMD games I prefer LED since it replicates the visual dot pattern of the original DMD, but in color. It is far brighter than the LCD panels, and has more depth to it.

For pins with more DMD video type animation, I like the LCD panels as they seem to present detailed motion better. The viewing angles can suffer, but not really a big deal as a pinball screen, but they are visually flat and the colors are somewhat muted compared to LED.

Ultimately, there are 3 camps that people seem to fall into: 1) LED always, 2) LCD always, 3) it depends on the game. If you are trying to make a decision which one to buy for a particular pin then the best thing you can do is play it in person. If you can't do that, then find videos on YouTube of actual games, and not production videos released by the manufacturers that are simulations/computer captured streams and not actual video of the display on a real pin.

#6674 3 years ago
Quoted from arsmith7:

Well, I ordered LED based mostly on the basis that opinions seem mixed, I like the idea of wider viewer angles, and it was a small amount cheaper.
I'll take some video when I get it installed.

Personally, for this title, I too would choose LED. The good news is that if you don't like it and change your mind, you are pretty much guaranteed to get 95% of your cost back when you resell. Of course, you could just bye another pin to put it in, but that would put you just a little upside down on the cost curve.

#6682 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I will 100% agree with that. You can most definitely see the dots on the LED versions. I was actually thinking about using a tint on the DMD window which would hide the dots a little bit but it looks like a factory DMD to me also, so there's that.
Again, personal preference For me, the color vividness outweighs the seeing the dots.
Chris

I actually use the DMD glare film from Comet, and not only does it remove the glare, but it darkens the window some too.

https://www.cometpinball.com/collections/glare-eliminators

#6707 3 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Put a new topper on it!! What do you think?
[quoted image]

Touchdown? (wrong kind of football)

From the photos I've seen, the '94 World Cup referee uniforms were not black and white stripes (nor did they wear caps). Rather, they were black shorts with various color pattern white collar polo style shirts (the red ones were worn in the final).

Regardless, it's your pin and if you like it then do what you want and enjoy.
1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg

#6718 3 years ago

Are the speakers in this pin wired for mono or stereo? Possibly adding a PinSound to my friends game, so need to know if stereo harness should be ordered to convert wiring if needed.

Oops, just stumbled on the answer - OEM is mono and requires stereo harness from what I see now.

#6720 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. I don’t think true stereo existed until JPP or spike stern.

Not sure what "JPP" is, but I thought Data East pins were stereo (at least the Jurassic Park I previously owned was).

#6722 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

JJP sorry. I don’t think data East was actual stereo. Just simulated.

So, looks like they referred to it as "Data East Digital Stereo". Also, I've seen posts that stated that DE Laser War was the first pin to have "stereo sound". Not real clear if this was true stereo or digitally simulated stereo, but either way I don't care enough to put any more time into figuring it out at this point.

#6732 3 years ago

Well, my WCS friend has decided to acquire a PinSound board. Since I'm quite experienced with developing orchestrations, we'll be doing a custom one for this title. With that said, while he will make the ultimate decision as to what we include, I was wondering what most would consider good soccer tunes that would go well with the theme (I'm not into soccer at all)? We'll need a main title track and several other songs for various game play modes (I've not looked at the stock orchestration yet, so don't know exactly what is needed yet).

Anyway, please throw out your suggestions for good soccer themed/related songs for this pin. The one on the top of my head that I have heard is Seven Nation Army by White Stripes which might be good for the title track.

#6752 3 years ago

I have a question about the soccer ball. When it spins in my friend's game it makes a really high pitched squeaking noise. The gear box is riveted, so I didn't want to take it apart and he didn't have any grease, so we couldn't add any lube. I'm just wondering if the squeaking is in the gearbox itself or the motor, and if we can/should lubricated it somehow.

1 year later
#7781 1 year ago

I hope WCS fans are enjoying the tournament this year. In celebration, a WCS owner recently asked if I could come up with a simple soccer shaped speaker grill mod. While not original (others have posted ways to do this in the past), he wanted something easy that didn't require removing the grills or painting.

What I came up with is a vinyl decal that can be easily applied by anyone with minimal effort. I use white vinyl and cut away the black parts (the speaker grill itself becomes the black of the ball). I think the result came out looking great, and hopefully many others will also like them.

I wanted to do is gauge interest before I officially offered them. The price will be set at $20 for the pair including US postage. To be worth the effort to me, I want to get at least 10 commitments before I offer them. Therefore, if you are interested in purchasing please reply to this post or PM me, and I'll begin compiling a list. If we get to 10 people, then I will open orders and set a deadline for the project.

IMG_8260 (resized).JPGIMG_8260 (resized).JPGIMG_8261 (resized).JPGIMG_8261 (resized).JPGIMG_8262 (resized).JPGIMG_8262 (resized).JPGIMG_8263 (resized).JPGIMG_8263 (resized).JPGIMG_8264 (resized).JPGIMG_8264 (resized).JPG

#7787 1 year ago
Quoted from lemmings418:

I will take a set. If there are any other Canadian's interested, perhaps a group buy to save on cross border shipping.

They will mail in an envelope and I’ll charge $22 instead of $20 to mail outside US.

#7788 1 year ago

Response is looking good. Well on our way, and looks like I might need to get started writing the “how to”. Install is simple, but there are a couple of things to be aware of.

#7791 1 year ago

Okay, seems like enough interest to do it. Give me a day or two and I'll circle back to post details and how to order.

#7795 1 year ago

I thought I would go ahead and post install instructions for the speaker grill decals. This way everyone can know what is required ahead of time before making their decision to purchase. Also, I don't own a WCS so you'll have to forgive me installing the decal on my Getaway for instructional purposes, but since the speaker openings are the same exact size as WCS it was a either that or no photos.

PREPARATION
- Clean the grills with alcohol using a lint free cloth (do not use paper towels), and remove any debris that may be caught in the holes.
1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
- Decide which decal you are going to use on which side and the orientation you prefer. I will write L & R along with an up arrow on the decals regarding how I designed for them to be installed, but feel free to do your own thing.
2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg
- Place decal as is into speaker grill circle for test fit and positioning
4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg

INSTALLATION (this part takes some patience, especially when removing the transfer tape and leaving the decal stuck to the grill)
- Fully install one decal at a time completely before proceeding to the next.
- Wash your hands with soap and water to remove any grease, and fully dry them before performing the installation.
- Lay the decal on a flat surface with the blue grid transfer tape side facing down and the fully clear side facing up.
- Carefully and slowly peel back the clear backing at a 45-degree angle and fully remove it exposing the adhesive side of the white vinyl - DO NOT TOUCH THE WHITE PIECES as this may reduce some of the decal's tackiness. If while peeling off the clear backing some of the white seems to come with it, then stop, lay that part of the clear back down, firmly press the decal with your finger and rub the area, then attempt to peel back the clear again leaving the white parts stuck to the blue grid transfer tape.
3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
- Holding onto a clear area of the decal (again, do not touch the white part), position the decal onto the speaker grill with the white on the inside and the blue lined transfer tape layer facing you. Be careful to place the decal exactly where you want it, as it will adhere at this point and tyring to remove it may damage the decal or decrease it's tackiness.
4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
- Firmly rub the entire area of the decal with the pad of your finger or thumb (do not use your nail or anything sharp/pointed) in order to get the white vinyl pieces to adhere to the speaker grill. While pressing firmly, do not apply more pressure than what the grill can withstand.
- Starting at the top of the decal, use your fingernail to start pulling back the clear transfer tape and then very slowly pull the tape downward at a 45-degree angle leaving the white pieces adhered to the grill. Do this is such a way that you are only revealing one piece of the white at a time, or as little of a second piece as possible.
5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg
- There may be pieces that want to stay stuck to the transfer tape (partially or wholly) and not adhere to the grill. When this occurs stop peeling, put the transfer tape back over the piece, rub the entire area of that piece with the pad of your finger, and then attempt removing the transfer tape again. Repeat this step as needed.
6 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg
- Slowly work your way down the entire decal until the transfer tape has been fully removed leaving the white vinyl decal pieces stuck to the grill.
7 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg
- As a final step, using the pad of a clean finger, gently but firmly press down each of the white pieces rubbing the entire surface area.
- Repeat the process for the other decal

ALL DONE
- Step back
- Admire your work
- Take some pics and post them here in the Pinside WCS thread
8 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg

#7800 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

WhenI realized there really wasn’t a quick solution to the speaker soccer grill, I asked Mr_Tantrum bc he’s talented and responsive. His product looked great after shipping it up in a day.
Looking forward to getting mine

Yes, everyone can thank @delt31. He's had a variety of ideas and challenges for me over the last few years that I've been able to bring to fruition. I'm a full time IT guy with a multitude of hobbies, and I find myself enjoying designing and making pinball mods/accessories as one of them. I typically don't design things just to do it as nearly 100% of my mods are a result of me designing for my own machines, or pinball owners like delt31 who have bought things from me before asking if I can do something. Sometimes the answer is no, but often times I'm able to meet the requests.

#7801 1 year ago

I'm ready to offer my new WCS speaker grill decals. I now currently offer four items for WCS:

- Soccer ball speaker grill decals: $20
- 3D Soccer ball flipper toppers: $20
- Soccer ball reject inserts: $3 per pair
- Apron cards: $12 (while not my original design, I've cleaned them up some and produce them at the same quality level as all of my other cards)

Orders may be placed for individual items, multiple items, or all of the items. If purchased separately the total is $55 but through tomorrow (12/13) if you purchase all four items, then I'll take $5 off for a total of $50 (if mailing outside of US you will need to add $2 to your order total regardless of item combination). All items will be mailed via USPS first class mail in order to minimize shipping costs.

If interested in purchasing any of the items, please PM with the following information:
- The item(s) you wish to purchase
- If you are in US or in another country
In response, I will provide your order total and payment details.

Ideally, I would like to get all orders in by Wednesday so that I can get everything made and orders on their way to arrive before Christmas, so if wish to purchase please PM me at your earliest opportunity.

WCS_Speaker Grill Decals (resized).JPGWCS_Speaker Grill Decals (resized).JPGWCS_Flipper Toppers (resized).jpgWCS_Flipper Toppers (resized).jpgWCS_Coin Reject Inserts (resized).jpgWCS_Coin Reject Inserts (resized).jpgWCS_Apron Cards (resized).JPGWCS_Apron Cards (resized).JPG

#7803 1 year ago
Quoted from lemmings418:

Will take the whole package plus the F14 flipper toppers. Do this through the store?

All purchase requests are via Pinside PM, so please send me a message and we'll get it done together.

#7809 1 year ago

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has ordered items thus far. Very soon there will be 15 WCS pins with new soccer ball speaker decals.

1 week later
3 weeks later
#7873 1 year ago

I need a replacement target TG-18504 but everyone is out of stock. What would be the correct alternate target if I were to print a decal for the face?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Can I use this one?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7875 1 year ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

A-18504 complete assembly consists of:
1) A-18250-6 yellow target
1a) 31-1924-5 decal

A-18250-6 doesn't seem to exist with the main US pinball suppliers (I just see them at PSPS in Australia). Is there an alternate part number (it looks identical to the A-14690-6 in the photos I've seen)?

1 year later
#8441 46 days ago

Attention WCS PinSound owners!

I just uploaded a new World Cup Soccer PinSound orchestration by GPC74 to the PinSound Community Forum. This orchestration contains all new music files and all sounds have been converted to stereo.

Here is the link - enjoy!

https://www.pinsound-community.org/index.php?/files/file/431-wcs-full-music-update

(If I recall it may take a day or two for the site admins to review and approve the post, so keep checking until it is available for download.)

#8443 46 days ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Cool, do you have a game play video showing off the new sounds? I look forward to checking it out!

No, will be up to each person to find out for themselves. I do list the songs included on the download page, however.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 14.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Inver Grove Heights, MN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Electronics
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball
Plastics
$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_tantrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=mr_tantrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.