(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9193 (resized).jpeg
diverter assembly world cup (resized).png
Screenshot_20240206-183630 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt_rasmussen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#396 10 years ago

I just picked up this machine, seems to be pretty good in general, but the goalie movement is sporadic. Any tips where to look first? It does move, but stops and starts (when he goalie is supposed to be moving all the time).

I can tell I'll need to get some LED's in this, it's a super dark machine otherwise.

#402 10 years ago

#403 10 years ago
Quoted from miggitymac:

Did you land the one that was for sale up in Alexandria?

I did end up picking both of those machines up. Certainly not 'like new' as was posted, but it was worth the effort I think. The goalie worked when I tested it out there, probably something stupid. Don't have time to dig into them this weekend, huge weekend for pinball in Minneapolis, but next week we'll see what's up.

Kind of excited to mess around with the WCS, seems fun albeit a really dark game with standard bulbs.

#405 10 years ago

Yeah, I'll be the tall guy with long hair.

#411 10 years ago

Fixed up the goalie on my machine, just removed the assemblies and re-soldered some iffy connections, cleaned the optos with 99% alcohol, and polished some of the metal parts, works great now.

Have a question on the operation of the goal/striker hole. Should you score a goal if you hit the striker hole instead, and also, should you receive the striker object if you hit the goal instead of the striker hole directly?

#416 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

This is in the settings. Default is to award the first striker award by hitting the unlit goal. Should not get a goal on striker hole.

Quoted from Syco54645:

No you should not. Your optos are probably flaky. About 1 in 10 hits on an inactive goal results in a striker award. Never got a goal for hitting striker though.

Thanks for the replies guys, so let me clarify.

If goal is unlit, but striker hole is, I should or should not receive the striker award by hitting the unlit goal?
If the goal is lit, and hit the striker hole (either lit or unlit), should I receive a goal?
And then, if the goal is lit, and striker is lit and I hit the goal, should I receive both the goal and the striker award?

#418 10 years ago

Right on PinballKen, I'll go over that area, thanks.

#423 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I played this game for the first time at an expo recently and man it was a blast! I couldn't get off it. I have to have one now. Is it a bad thing to want WCS this much?

It's pretty fun, I'm not a huge soccer fan in real life, but thankfully this game plays faster than real soccer (nothing like wasting 90 minutes for a 0 - 0 tie).

#424 10 years ago

I would like to replace a couple lamp sockets on the coin toss PCB assembly. I can't seem to find an entire assembly but I'm pretty handy with the iron, but cannot find those PCB sockets. If someone can point me to them I'd much appreciate it!

#426 10 years ago

yeah, saw those, but they don't look the same, cheap enough, might just buy a few and see if they work. Thanks!

#428 10 years ago

Sweet, I'll pick them up. There was a hack on the board, the attachments must have broken off at one point and they just soldered a 'clump' to complete the circuit.

#429 10 years ago

I think these are the correct ones, the above might stand off too far, although they are a bit thinner. Would probably work.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/24-8857

#430 10 years ago

If anyone knows of a lower left ramp and possibly a mini playfield for sale I would appreciate the heads up. Mine are workable, but would like new/spares.

#431 10 years ago

3 weeks later
#469 10 years ago

Is the correct part for the plastic bit on each side of the goal A-18510? Mine are bashed in a bit and would like to replace them.

1 week later
#475 10 years ago

What is your magna-save like on the flipper. Does the ball snap right to it, or does it kinda spin around and maybe settle before the magnet stops?

1 week later
#489 10 years ago

Might be easier to buy some lighting gels and hold then up over your current display and see what you like.

#512 10 years ago

Nothing as big of a waste of time as watching 90 minutes of a sport ending in a 0-0 tie.

2 months later
#625 10 years ago

There is going to be a new ramp set built hopefully soon and we can all get new ramps! For now I'd just live with it, if you can't, then Australia is really your only hope unless you get lucky somewhere.

#626 10 years ago

I lost my ramp assembly notes I took, can someone tell me the order you should reinstall the ramps?

#637 10 years ago

Could someone tell me the size of the screw that holds down the coin toss assembly by the hole where the connections go through? I can't find that in the guide and misplaced mine during reassembly, evidently...

#639 10 years ago

Thanks

#688 10 years ago

It's getting there!!

WP_20140220_19_09_21_Pro.jpgWP_20140220_19_09_21_Pro.jpg

#692 10 years ago

So, for the WCS fan club, which one do you prefer? Playfield spots or no spots? (not quite that 'blue' in person, cameras don't do well with that color temp for some reason)

WP_20140220_19_09_02_Pro.jpgWP_20140220_19_09_02_Pro.jpgWP_20140221_17_00_03_Pro.jpgWP_20140221_17_00_03_Pro.jpg

#695 10 years ago

I have some back and 'drain' lights, I'll give them a go too...

#697 10 years ago

Here's the final product, the teal strip at the back too much?

WP_20140222_21_53_19_Pro.jpgWP_20140222_21_53_19_Pro.jpg

#699 10 years ago

Yeah, before I mounted them permanently tried them up one one post, I prefered them to double the light at the bottom. Maybe I'll give it a go again.

#704 10 years ago

Question on the ramp diverter, my plunger was broken so I replaced it today. During the solenoid test for the diverter, it holds it just fine, if holding it means that when that solenoid is active it will open it for lock from the left ramp.

The question is, is the closure of that diverter just gravity? Mine doesn't seem to close even though the solenoid is off. When you stop the test, the plunger stays open but if you touch it, it falls down easily. Is this just a dirty/sticky coil sleeve or something?

EDIT:
So when I'm in solenoid test mode #8 should I receive 50v across the Red wires and alternating between the other two coil legs, for solenoid active/inactive states?

#710 10 years ago
Quoted from Pacer:

There should be a spring. Also, sometimes the diverter doesn't return to the left if the rod is bound up by contact with the ramps that it passes through. Mis-alignment of the ramp holes will bind the rod. You can typically check to see if it is a binding issue by lightly pushing up or down on the diverter arm and see if it then starts to pull itself back left.

I found a spring from an old flipper and that works. Strange that my manual doesn't show one there.

#725 10 years ago

It does change direction naturally, so not sure it's THAT important.

#731 10 years ago

#737 10 years ago

Pin.jpgPin.jpg

Beat those Germans 8-3! My best game by far...so far. One of the more enjoyable multiballs in any machine!

1 week later
#758 10 years ago

I ordered one within the last few months and don't notice anything flaking off or changed color yet. Seems sticky enough too, clean it off with wildcat every once in a while.

2 weeks later
#777 10 years ago
Quoted from Manhattan:

I actually don't like the fact that it goes around the orbit the way it does. You are not rewarded for a good shot. While travel is a significant award, there is considerable risk with the shot as it hurtles into the left sling and then god knows where else after. Usually right outlane.
With regards to the spinner, it is the trigger that awards travel. In fact, if you have multiple travels stacked you can advance a city on the way up and if the ball doesn't make orbit and comes back down, you are awarded another.

I get your point, but that's what travel is like.

#791 10 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Magna save doesn't really stop SDTM drains in this game. The magnet is not strong enough. In fact the times the balls was moving too fast and I use the magna save it will sling the ball SDTM. As far as I am concerned this feature is useless on the game...

I agree, it's not powerful enough to stop it, but, it may deflect it just enough to get a flipper on it. But pretty much a big fail for me when I try.

#794 10 years ago

No, my machine doesn't shake, but it's noisy.

#798 10 years ago

Unless someone is parting out a machine, I doubt you'll find a goalie mech at a distributor. Unless in Australia.

#815 10 years ago

Welcome! Great game, even when you beat the game a few times it's still exhilarating to play.

#822 10 years ago
Quoted from jeffsgames:

That's the kit I have in mine. I love it!
I posted a review on my site this week: http://www.jeffsgames.com/2014/04/03/wcs-led-upgrade-and-led-kit-review/
I'm planning to send over a photo to them of the final light arrangement in the backbox. I swapped out a few of their purple bulbs with cool whites to get better color definition. I also put a multi-color LED under the TV award. I liked the look of it. Got that tip on here in a post a couple years ago.
Can't wait to see how it turns out!

I have that kit and like what you did in the back box. I also unplugged the top led strip, just far to bright for my taste. I might try covering up every other led and see if that's a bit better.

#828 10 years ago

I'm not having great luck with my cliffys on the saucers. Keep lifting....any tips?

#842 10 years ago

But, some people just don't like pinball too.

2 weeks later
#917 9 years ago

Yes, mine didn't have a mounting home either, but I haven't had trouble with it coming loose. But it's not hard to drill a hole if you want.

2 weeks later
#986 9 years ago

I'd take the right ramp section...

1 week later
#1001 9 years ago
Quoted from ashermau5:

im putting leds in my machine any reccomendations or tips

I'm very happy with the kit from Pinballbulbs.com, except for the rear LED strip. I currently have mine off, but others have said to cover every other LED with something and it tones it down a bit.

http://pinballbulbs.com/products/world-cup-soccer-ultimate-led-lighting-kit

#1025 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Got to the world cup multiball for the first time last night and that is one exciting multiball! This game is staying for quite a while, that was such an adrenaline rush! I love the way the flippers die at the end, such a great touch!

It is a rush, one of the better multiballs ever. The way the lights die out when Germany scores etc, gives you a real sense of urgency. I tend to only plunge three balls at a time, otherwise they're just getting in the way of each other. The best I've ever done vs. Germany in the world cup is 8-2.

#1029 9 years ago

It puts a wicked spin on it.

#1031 9 years ago

Always lit, I've only ever beaten Germany in final draw and world cup in the same game once.

#1036 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

I believe thats there for a two (or more) player game. So if you lock the ball as player one it stays there, and if player two locks a ball behind it, the first one drops down instead of a new ball going to the shooter lane, and it catches the second one in a sense creating a new locked ball.

That's correct, there will never be a 2 balls locked there for a multiball, it also protects against a ball that accidentally goes into the lock lane from a ramp shot.

1 week later
#1062 9 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Anyone else holding out on a shop job until the Pinball Inc. ramps and CPR plastics rerun appear? Hopefully sooner rather than later...I figure if they are coming out in the next couple months, why tear the machine down twice...

The ramps are the first thing to come off, it's not bad.

1 week later
#1075 9 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

Slow to post, but joined this club 2 weeks ago - great game! One of the most "fun" playing pins I've owned for sure.

It is, the world championship is very intense multiball.

#1078 9 years ago

That's the skill shot, if you complete all three lights on the cointoss you are awarded points. You have to hit all three holes.

#1082 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

Hmmmm no flashers and fuse f111 is good. Any idea where to look next?

No flashers at all? That would be strange... get the manual and check out page 2-48, that lists out the flasher positions, flasher solenoids, transistor drivers, and connectors associated with every flasher on the machine. Let us know which ones don't seem to work and we'll try to help from there.

#1084 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Saw your pictures and what a great arcade you have by the way! You have so many great titles.

Wish I could keep every one of them, but have to change it up you know. I really like every machine I have now though, good variety of play style. Looking for an RBION though, and I'd trade away the WCS for it...

#1100 9 years ago

Really? Sounds like that coil is a bit strong if you hit the top bar from the assist hole.

#1103 9 years ago

My spring was too stiff, so I changed it out and I am having more control over the skill shot.
I will mention again that I got this game last week and when I waxed the Playfield this past weekend I was suprised at how fast this game is! The short playfield gives you little time to think, you just have to react and quickly! I have the posts all the way up, so I will put them down for a little, so my wife and kids can play also. Enjoying it so far, but I remember someone saying this game is kind of easy. BS

Well, the rules are not super deep, perhaps that's what they meant by hard. It is not hard to get to the final battle, but it's not boring when you reach it.

#1106 9 years ago

Looks like you chose to put the bulbs in different places than they wanted you to.

#1114 9 years ago
Quoted from JLou04:

Don't get me wrong, I love the kit and it looks awesome. I followed the chart, and ended up with not enough 44 size bulbs for things like the magna-save, tackle, and free kick. So I would assume that it was just a simple case of miscount when the kit was put together since I didn't have enough 44 LEDs to replace the original 44 lamps in the game. I did have extra 555s actually. So I'm assuming it was just a simple mistake. That being said, the customer service has been awesome, and have responded right away and offered to send out replacements.

I have the same kit and it looks nothing like mine. Perhaps I put mine in the wrong spot...

#1122 9 years ago

Could you take a picture of it?

#1127 9 years ago

If I remember correctly, on my machine there was a nylock nut there, on a stud from a post. I'm searching for the pic I took of that area before I shopped it out the last time....hopefully I can find it.

#1128 9 years ago

Nope, I was wrong, the nut is on the other side of the mini playfield, mine looked exactly like the other picture posted.

// Error: Image 257412 not found //

DSC00002-459.JPGDSC00002-459.JPG
#1130 9 years ago

I use simple green to clean the grime off. Once it's really clean, I use the treasure cove method, applying #2 and then #1. After that process is done, I only use a pure carnauba wax called Blitz 1 grand, it's expensive but worth it. I've had great success with this method.

#1134 9 years ago

I've used Novus two before, but it's more alot a plastic polish. Would be difficult to harm your playfield with that.

3 weeks later
#1139 9 years ago

Mine hit the left sling as well, not sure where else it should go...

#1144 9 years ago

Mine hits the left side and drains, if the kick back is not lit, most of the time. Should it go down the lane on the left, which feeds to the left flipper instead?
Please others - could you add where most of your shots end up after they go around the travel loop?

It should hit the left sling and bounce around uncontrollably, like traveling is. I think it's one of the neatest features of the machine really. It's worth big points to travel to cities, there's risk involved.

#1146 9 years ago

On the left side, the ball can bounce off the post, go up under the Cup Magnet lock and out the top by where the Travel arrow is. This is cool. Is that the left sling you are talking about?
How often would you say it drains or goes to the kickback? With my game it happens 50%+ of the time making it hard to move up cities without having the kick back lit up.

The left slingshot, you need to adjust your ball guide on the right so it feeds into the left slingshot when it comes around after you travel. You know, slingshot, above the flipper.

#1159 9 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Been having tons of fun playing WCS. Has one of the most adrenaline pumping multiballs of any pin. Can you really compare shooting random ramps for jackpots on any other pin(MM anyone?) to shooting ball after ball past a moving goalie? Keeping all 3 balls in play, keeping track of goalie position, relighting jackpots, and making quick passes to make clean shots at the goal never gets old. Not to mention the announcer enthusiastically keeping track of the action...phew!

It is definitely a unique multiball experience like no other game. Very enjoyable and pulse pounding.

#1175 9 years ago
Quoted from Manhattan:

If you contact Cliff himself through email he is usually quick to reply. I originally ordered online through Bay Area Amusements but they ended up being out of stock (contrary to the inventory count on the website). They said it would be a few weeks but I emailed Cliff and he got a set out to BAA right away and I had my order quite quickly. Cliff even followed up a week or so later to make sure I got set up from BAA. Great service from both.
I still have not installed them as it looks like the whole playfield will have to get torn up to get the Cliffy's down. everything is buried under ramps and upper playfields. Ugh.

Yeah, WCS94 isn't an easy machine to shop etc. Good times though...

#1178 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

This is the one....

image.jpg 139 KB

That would be right though...

#1187 9 years ago

It's an error in the manual, you need the spring.

1 month later
#1300 9 years ago
Quoted from gjbwalker:

Thanks!
Where in the world do you find plastics for this pin? Have people been making their own?

Nearly impossible, occasionally a few will pop up on eBay etc. It's one of the more difficult machines to fine spare parts and plastics for, especially the big ramps. It's a really fun machine though!

#1307 9 years ago

it's been 'soon' and 'next' for quite a while. But I do believe they will be done at some point.

#1314 9 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

When I spend an evening in my gameroom I have fallen into a pattern, or as I call it now a rotation. Start off with Big Game(my first pin) then a game or two of Amazing spiderman. Next up is Batman Forever until I get frustrated. Finally, World Cup Soccer. It is the grand finale, the icing on the cake!

It is definitely a just have fun sorta game.

#1319 9 years ago

Do you hear the motor move when the goalie should be moving? If not make sure the motor wires are attached properly and well, check the optos (you can use most phone cameras to see if they are transmitting), and once you've determined those are all good, check the fuse for that circuit.

#1324 9 years ago

Yup, that would be my next step, check it out with a multimeter and see if you're even getting voltage there, if not, I'd check out the fuse next. If that's good, check out the connectors and make sure that the interface between the wiring harness and boards are making good contact etc. After that, you're into board level testing.

#1325 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I managed to get it off, but it was a bear.
I tried my best to sketch the issue that I was running into. The screws that hold the wire on the apron have a small housing on the backside of the apron. One of the housings was over the top/hooked onto the ball trough. I'm not sure if that's normal, but it was dumb and made getting the apron off incredibly difficult!

issue.JPG 41 KB

Normally you just unscrew it and push the apron forward and lift out...

#1326 9 years ago
Quoted from Manhattan:

What do you mean by this?

Optos emit Infrared light, most cheap optics (most cell phone cameras fit into this category) do not have an IR filter so you can visualize the IR light easily that way. A quick test would be go into your camera mode, point a standard IR remote for your TV at your camera, if you see it flash then you should see your optos glow too.

1 month later
#1393 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

My new soccer ball just came in...
How do I install this? Do I need to drill a hole in it?

I didn't drill a hole in mine....but save the screw for the future. Mine was such a tight fit on the mech that I thought creating a hole and adding the screw was unnecessary. Maybe in the future though...save the screw.

#1394 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Sticks out far into the center drain. From pictures I've seen, it's OK. But I've attached a picture of mine just in case (pre-cleaning, so ignore the rubbers and game looking icky). The sad face is where the ball hits and jumps up into the glass.

I was actually thinking about how fun it would be to able to update the code every couple of years to reflect the most recent World Cup. I'm guessing that would require a LOT of work, though...You'd have to re-write the code on a P-Roc system, no?

Wire.JPG 179 KB

Your flipper bat sizes are not correct in my estimation, or, you need to fix your flipper alignment drastically on the right side. Everyone needs to check their flipper bat alignments, please, that's a huge factor in game enjoyment...even more than angle IMO!

#1402 9 years ago

It doesn't help that you're cross posting in two different threads...

#1404 9 years ago

It's just common forum etiquette that's all. It's just wasting peoples time if you're 'making' them think of things that you've already gone over in other threads. I think posting a link to the main thread is acceptable.

#1407 9 years ago

Here's a link to the other thread for future reference

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bunch-of-odd-wcs94-issues

1 week later
#1425 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I shredded it up months ago when we got our miniature schnauzer. No shame in succumbing to the cuteness, haha.
On topic, having put a few games in with my fully working soccer ball...I can say that some of my games go ridiculously well (750m with little effort), and others go terribly (100m with bricked shots left and right). Having not delved much into the rules yet, it appears as though points build really fast during multiball. But I imagine you can increase your earnings in multiball by doing SOMETHING prior to starting it?

Multiball is not the point scoring opportunity in this game. You get all the points from completing the skill modes (ultras), that adds to your bonus, all the score is really from bonus. Sure, you get jackpots and stuff, but get the modes complete and max out your bonus in those, and then travel to all the cities and defeat Germany in the finals. Regular multiball, while fun, isn't a huge goal for big points...mostly.

#1440 9 years ago

I'd also check proper alignment/operation of the switch just above the magnet/upper playfield in the ramp if lock is lit but the magnet doesn't activate.

#1451 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Wondering if anyone else experiences stuck balls around the spinner and left ramp area?
We have a WCS on location and lately it seems there have been a rash of balls getting stuck in the spinner area (above and to the side of the spinner support bracket). I am not sure if the game is missing some sort of clear plastic protector in this area or if this is just a common issue.
I think the ball is getting spun/launched off of the spinning soccer ball and ocassionally just gets an odd bounce.
Any other WCS owners have a similar experience. I can take a photo to show where it is getting stuck the next time I am in at the bar.

There is an odd piece of plastic in the area I think you're talking about, might be missing on yours. Take a photo... two pages back there's a picture of a plastic over the two pop bumpers, is that area?

1 month later
#1511 9 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

I ran into another issue. I lost 5 switches today - they just stopped registering in the middle of a game. After checking the switch matrix I noticed that they are all in column 4 (Green/Yellow). I traced the wire as far as I could but didn't see a break in the line. Everything else works.
I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this much farther. Any tips would be very helpful!
Thanks.

Visual inspection is good, but you'll want to use a multimeter and actually test continuity starting from the connector in the back box to each connection, finding where the break is. If the continuity is good from first to last, then you'll have to do some transistor testing on that driver.

#1518 9 years ago

Goalie? The goalie is easy to hit, but that's not normally the objective.

4 weeks later
#1554 9 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

It's telling you that you REALLY want to sell it.
This one is easy, though - check your trough optos. *Most* Likely the 12v wire got cut, damaged, or broken while you were messing with the 7-opto board. Get a digital camera and see if the LEDs are transmitting, first.

Just use your cell phone camera.

#1556 9 years ago

I suppose.

But nicer cameras have IR coatings, that's why I suggest phones, they generally do not.

4 weeks later
#1577 9 years ago
Quoted from LoserKid_Pinball:

Hey quick question. I've gotten a 1.5 billion score a couple of times with the extra ball button both times. The lowest high score is 1.4 billion. Even though I've surpassed it twice it won't let me post my initials. Is that because I've used a buyou in each time?

That's right, you have to score on regular play to qualify! Just wait until you can chop all that wood to defeat Germany in the finals and you get on the board as GC, great feeling.

2 months later
#1758 8 years ago

I

Quoted from QuarterGrabber:Ok this may be a stupid question but does WCS have an auto plunger? I made it to the wizard mode (Germany) today and it says you have unlimited balls. So I'm playing and waiting for the balls to come and no unlimited balls? What the heck? Then I notice a ball in the shooter lane, so I plunge it. Then another ball drops instantly in the shooter lane. I was waiting the whole time for the auto plunger to kick in but there doesn't seem to be one in WCS, which is weird because games in that era do have auto plungers. Am I wrong or does WCS not have an auto plunger? It really makes the game less enjoyable having to take my hands off the flippers to plunge the balls.

No auto plunger.

I always thought that was a good thing, you can decide how many balls you want in play at that time. To me it was part of the strategy of the game.

2 weeks later
#1786 8 years ago

It is a great multiball for sure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1,059.00
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 35.00
$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

3,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 1,159.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt_rasmussen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=matt_rasmussen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.