(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9193 (resized).jpeg
diverter assembly world cup (resized).png
Screenshot_20240206-183630 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joelbob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5189 4 years ago

Is there supposed to be a gate on the kickback lane? I don't have one and sometimes the ball finds its way back down the exit. Also why do I have this hole in my playfield? Am I missing something?

IMG_7951 (resized).jpegIMG_7951 (resized).jpeg
#5192 4 years ago

Cool, looks like I'm missing a post. Any idea if this post screws into the wood or goes all the way through? Just trying to figure out which post I need to buy...

#5197 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:That type of post is a screw post, NOT a wood screw. It should screw into a T-Nut on the underside of the playfield.

Any idea on length or size?

#5204 4 years ago

So I've got multiple inserts that are "chipping" around the edges to the point paint has come off. Anyone have any suggestions on fixing this without replacing the entire playfield? "Skill" looks to have fully chipped off and was glued back on.

I found a decal set here but I'd probably need to fill the holes first with something.
https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts/playfield-parts/insert-decals-overlays/9379/insert-decal-set-for-world-cup-soccer

Another option would be a printed playfield protector. Has anyone used one? What type of prep work would be needed for this to work?
https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/world-cup-soccer/9640/printed-playfield-protector-for-world-cup-soccer?number=65315

Thanks!

IMG_7959 (resized).jpegIMG_7959 (resized).jpegIMG_7960 (resized).jpegIMG_7960 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#5274 4 years ago

For those of you that haven't seen this post...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-big-is-too-big-for-a-dmd-

I just did it to my WCS and I love it. IMG_8071 (resized).jpegIMG_8071 (resized).jpeg

photographing colors is hard...

#5278 4 years ago
Quoted from matiou:

Looks great, that's a fun idea... Is the sound still OK with the panel blocking the front of the speakers?

The panels are connected via magnetic stand offs so there is actually a gap that allows the sound to come out the top, bottom, and sides. Overall it doesn't really effect it much. I turned it up a click or two and haven't noticed a difference really.

#5279 4 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Man. I can't decide how I feel about that. I think I love it but I'm not sure. What's the total cost, all in?

The big expense is you have to have the LED version of a ColorDMD so that is like $385.
The Panels were like $35 from China and the standoffs were like $15.
Another $15 for the metal plates and new ribbon cables so roughly $450 all together.

No damage to the speaker panel or ColorDMD so you can swap back to normal at any time and only be out like $65.

#5280 4 years ago

Here is a link to video of it in action!

#5286 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Can you take a picture of the game off? Is it just a big grey display? Actually looks pretty good on...

Here is a video with the screen off and then a little more gameplay.

#5291 4 years ago

So it turns out I had the wrong color settings selected! I needed to swap from RGB to RBG which is a setting on the ColorDMD. Here is a quick video showing it now the correct way.

#5300 4 years ago

Sometimes when I’m rewarded Multiball through I think the striker hole I only get 2 balls. Is that normal?

#5304 4 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Do you guys mean RE-awarded (restart) multiball, as in you didn't score a jackpot and drained to one ball, and the game gives you the chance to restart multiball by either shooting the penalty kick saucer by the goal, or the tv scoop during a timer? Because yes, that's normal. There may be other shots that RE-award multiball during that timer, but I can't think of them now...
Being "awarded" multiball from the Striker VUK? Never seen that as a Striker award, and in fact, mine, and everyone I've played have been linear (penalty kick, award 3 goals, 3 cities, extra ball...) maybe my settings are odd?

I will check my settings. I know I've been rewarded multiball a few times without hitting the final draw shot. I need to pay attention to figure out what is rewarding it to me, but when it happens it only kicks out one new ball to give me a 2 ball multiball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 14.95
$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 29.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joelbob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=joelbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.