(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,491 posts
  • 740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Phoerber
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs2 (resized).jpg
wcs3 (resized).jpg
wcs1 (resized).jpg
20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jecase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2746 7 years ago

Regarding new WCS ramps, before he sold his company to Starship Fantasy, James had said that WCS ramps were at the top of his list. I think that was about 2 years ago. I am happy that Starship Fantasy is continuing the ramps business, but have they produced ramps for any new games since taking over?

4 months later
#3062 7 years ago

There is a setting for the difficulty level for the Final. When set to easy, Germany usually scores 3 or 4 goals. I sold my WCS awhile back and bought a new one. The flippers are stronger and the playfield is clearcoated and plays really fast. On my old game, I would average 4-5 goals and win about 2/3 of the time. On the new machine I average 8 goals and have never lost (about 12-0). So, the game setup and flipper strength are important. On the old machine, I reached the final about 80% of the time and on the new machine only about 30% of the time. I really have a hard time making the left loop to travel on the new machine.

3 months later
#3203 7 years ago

I just noticed that there is a game adjustment A.2.34 which is not in the manual. It is called GOALIE CNT. DELAY. Mine was set at about 40 and I changed it to the factory suggested 12. I am wondering if that is a delay between counting goals in the wizard mode. Before I would see a number of shots not count if they were too close together. Now, it almost never misses counting a shot. I am running ROM PX-3 I think. Anyone know what this setting is about?

9 months later
#3748 6 years ago
Quoted from deeplennon1:

Hey guys, does anyone have any ideas about how to fix a right loop return that consistently sends the ball to a power left out lane? AKA, shooting the spinner equals instant death.

I had the same problem. The rubber post sleeve on the right side at the end of the ball guide was too big in diameter. I replaced it with a smaller one. That let the ball guide end move down a little bit and now the ball hits in the middle of the left sling which is where it should hit. (I'm On my 3rd WCS game)

#3753 6 years ago

The 2 post sleeves you show on my machine were slightly wider than standard. I replaced them with Titan sleeves and either the ramp tip straightened a tiny bit or the ball was being slightly diverted by the sleeves. After replacement, I have had no problems. It looks to me like the lower of the 2 post sleeves on your machine shows wear from the ball exiting the loop. The ball should not touch the rubber post when exiting I think.

1 month later
#3897 6 years ago

I have had 3 different WCS machines. All had no difficulty with making the assist shot. I assume they were the original parts. But, I never used a Cliffy on the assist hole.

4 months later
#4244 5 years ago

I have had 3 of these over the last 10 years. I believe all posts were teal, except for a couple that were on top of plastics and ramps that had no contact with the ball. The link is to a TC restoration from maybe 10 years ago, I would guess.

http://www.treasurecovepinball.com/photo-gallery.htm

1 month later
#4336 5 years ago

Regarding the bump onto the right flipper, adjusting the flipper angle may not be the fix. It is pretty easy to try. It may be that the metal guide rail that the ball rolls on right before the flipper is worn and needs to be replaced.

5 months later
#4841 5 years ago

I believe the adjustment to the side kickouts is described in the manual. Grasp the top of the kickout arm from the top and pull up. Hold in that position and bend the arm a tiny bit in the opposite direction that you want the ball to go.

#4846 5 years ago

I sold my game awhile back so I am not sure. But I have seen the adjustment described somewhere and it works. Just bend a little bit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 180.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jecase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=jecase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.