(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,827 posts
  • 532 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Ceckitti
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,427 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20200531_201418_098 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200531_201418_108 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200516_113426 (resized).jpg
2290B6B8-C308-4BAB-9A12-0FAE26F1348B (resized).jpeg
FC74C75D-485D-40CA-A9FE-870EFC7BBC56 (resized).jpeg
60D1249C-DF26-4692-820F-C47A6D428D0E (resized).jpeg
5DE8FEED-19E2-4246-869E-6CDAD47C12DE (resized).jpeg
46158500-3802-4408-AE01-5862310E64BC (resized).jpeg
IMG_0340 (resized).jpg
IMG_0338 (resized).jpg
IMG_8231 (resized).JPG
IMG_8232 (resized).JPG
DSC_1980 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-04 at 10.39.30 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200502_073154 (2).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hisokajp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2581 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep i need one... mine functions but the left entrance has had better days. Luckily the metal ramp protection is there still lol

I would definitely be interested as well

Is your metal ramp protection for the upper left corner?

1 week later
#2623 3 years ago

so, I am putting a new plastic set with Pinbits plastic protectors and transparent plastic sets but I am not sure where this guy go...? I keep looking around all the pieces but I don't see where it should go?

WP_20160708_21_15_32_Rich_(resized).jpg

#2626 3 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Looks like it goes around one of the pop bumpers judging by the shape of it

thanks, I am not quite sure where...? I wish Pinbits would have more installation documentation or actually answered email questions...

#2627 3 years ago

just rebuild the left ramp diverter but it still feel sluggish to return to the "non-activated coil" position (when it should be snugging left side of the ramp to divert to the right). Is there some trick to it? Use stronger spring to push the plunger back?

Anything else on the assembly that could be an issue? I do not think I have the C clip at the top but I doubt that is the issue here.

#2634 3 years ago

My WCS94 is missing 2 of the 3 "end of ramp metal L bracket protector". I could not find them on the manual nor on Marcos... Does anyone know what the P/N is or where I could find replacement?

Below is the picture of the only one of the three I have...
1_(resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#2695 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

non-ghosting image of the L-2 ROM successfully

Is that different from the CPU Eprom U6 Version LX2 sold by thatpinballplace.com?

1 week later
#2783 3 years ago

Are you getting any voltage on your DMD? Any voltage form the board? Connectivity between board and connectors? It could be so many things...

1 month later
#2901 3 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Hey all, I finally got around to fixing this. Does anyone know how the diode runs across the lamp socket? Using the orientation and colors in my picture, does it run from red wire terminal to the yellow wire terminal with the white band on the yellow terminal side? Or does someone have a picture of theirs wired up? Thanks in advance for the help.

Let me know if that helps, part of a picture during my tear down
Capture (resized).JPG

1 month later
#2919 3 years ago
Quoted from mima:

What is the length of the hex-spacer?
And what part number has the "bounce-off" bracket?

I couldn't find the bracket anywhere... I went to home depot, bought a corner bracket, filled one side with filler, sanded flat then prime/painted metallic... good enough!

5 months later
#3242 3 years ago

most likely the switch behind the goalie, quick switch test should show if your goalie still register when it gets hit.

1 month later
#3309 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Anyone know we're this clear plastic goes?

i believe it goes above Striker kick up hole. sorry 200 pictures from my tear down and none are very clear but you can kinda see on that one...

IMG_1292 (resized).JPG

3 months later
#3444 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Colordmd to be released this month!

no way?!?

1 month later
#3649 2 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Yeah I agree, the upscaling is just weird to me. I much prefer just the regular dots. But of course, there is no right or wrong, it's all based on personal preference.

word of wisdom

8 months later
#4352 1 year ago
Quoted from Wiggy:

Where can one buy a replacement? Been trying to adjust my right flipper a million times but I just cant get that bump to stop.

i am not sure about being "worn" as much as being "loose". THey usually sag down making the rolling path of the ball hitting the flipper instead of rolling over it. Most often you can unscrew, adjust, screw it back down tight. Happens once in a while on my WCS.

1 week later
#4402 1 year ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Slam tilt closed issue solved, when shopping out the game and installing the ramps back on and plugging them in I switched up the two back connectors by accident. Switched them back and no slam tilt error game plays great now. But I do have a Mystery part I can’t seem to remember where it goes. Where does this part go?
[quoted image]

it supports the wire form from the goal kickout to the right inlane return. kinda above the pops.

#4403 1 year ago

IMG_1291 (resized).JPG

#4410 1 year ago
Quoted from flipper_fever76:

Thanks, these pics are awesome and just want I needed, glad to hear it isn't too bad of a teardown. I've done my whitewater a few times but not fully cause it looks like a royal pain in the ass.
Quoted from chuckwurt:Go here for more pictures.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-shop-out-thread#post-3474543
Games not too bad to tear down. Take your time and take a million pictures and put groups of parts into bags.
CheesySatan.
New soccer ball/motor already, I ordered some bulk frosted wedges and bayonets from comet so those will be going in. I really like those pop bumper lights chuckwurt put in .....
Its still sitting in the middle of my foyer at the moment, about as unlevelled as you possibly could make it.....girlfriend won't leave it alone.

some pics of my teardown here:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVoPNFRYNZFW2C0-I20A

9 months later
#5162 11 months ago

The ball get stuck between the wireform from the goal and the left ramp right return where they meet above the top of the right slingshot. I do not believe it happened before i wonder what may have change or what i can do to space those more?

#5164 11 months ago
Quoted from RonaldRayGun:

Do you have the correct spacer holding up the ramp?

i was trying to compare with pictures and it looks similar but it could be slightly off? Not sure where to see what size they should be?

#5168 11 months ago
Quoted from RonaldRayGun:

Make sure the spacer sits on top of the wireform with a washer.[quoted image]

thanks, mystery solved, the ramp side has broken leaving it to sag down... will see if i can fused it all back together of if I am up for a repro...

2 months later
#5316 8 months ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Are gold legs still available anywhere? Would like to go back to 'stock' there if possible. Granted I could always just have mine powdercoated or something.

pinballplatting i would think has some...

2 months later
#5448 6 months ago
Quoted from matiou:

On the left... My goalie, tired after 20 years of being shot by steel balls. On the right the replacement decal sold by Marco for $8.99...
Colors are off (don't match at all the other plastics around), picture is not as sharp, image is mirrored... I'm a bit disappointed![quoted image]

the PPS repro isn't better, so much so that is may be Marcos source...
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=GS-2811&Product_Code=PPA-31-1924-SET

1 month later
2 months later
#5672 67 days ago

really just a protection for the SW, shouldn't affect gameplay significantly though

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Garden City, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 47.00
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Rock Hill, SC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hisokajp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside