(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,491 posts
  • 740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Phoerber
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs2 (resized).jpg
wcs3 (resized).jpg
wcs1 (resized).jpg
20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5110 4 years ago

Hello all, last Saturday, I joined the WCS club!! I mainly got it for the wife as she loves this game but I will admit it is a great game even though I am not a soccer fan. She needs a good shop job, new rubbers, leds and I have a small issue with the goalie not moving as far left and right as some of the others I have seen in action but I look forward to chatting with all of you about the love for this game. GOAL!!!

20190526_124340 (resized).jpg20190526_124340 (resized).jpg20190530_211142 (resized).jpg20190530_211142 (resized).jpg
#5114 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Welcome!
WCS is my wife's favorite game too. She's not a soccer fan but remembers playing it at a hangout in college, and its one of the only games she's ever asked me to buy, along with TOM and Doctor Who.
It took a while to grow on me but it is a pretty good game.

WCS is just such a fun game non pinball or casual players can easily learn the rules and have a great time shooting the goals

#5118 4 years ago

what is everyone's favorite mode in the game. I love the boston tea party because Striker is chugging the glasses of tea. I always get a smile out of it

#5124 4 years ago

I heard there is a rare topper for this game. Does anyone have one installed on theirs? My old soccer ball is my topper lol

2 months later
#5289 4 years ago

Does anyone else get a credit dot for skill shot 1 opto being bad. In my case, its just the ball never seems to make it through that skill shot much and I guess the game thinks something is wrong with it

#5309 4 years ago

Just checked mine again, I can't get the third skill shot even if I pull the plunger all the way back, I put a new rubber shooter tip on and no difference. Should I buy a stronger shooter rod spring?

4 weeks later
#5325 4 years ago

I am sure most of you all seen this as its a very informative video. I learned something I could of used the other day If you are in multi ball mode you can use the buy in button to substitute hitting a ramp to light the jackpot. But you can only do it once.

#5328 4 years ago

Make sure the ball motor and goalie motor are good. Look for broken plastics especially around the goal. Also look for cracked ramps (they do make repro ramps now but they are pricey) They make a new soccer ball for $50 or so. Makes a huge difference putting a new one one it is well worth it

#5338 4 years ago

I was underneath mine instead a trough led light strip and noticed the ball save magnet doesn't have a fuse at the magnet. I know with addams family there is an issue where the magnet can lock on and burn the playfield. Is this a possible issue with this game and if so, do they make a magnet fuse kit?

3 weeks later
#5392 4 years ago

Does anyone else have an issue where there game constantly thinks there is a switch bad because it wasn't activated is some time so it brings up the credit dot. I had a little party over the weekend and towards the end I noticed a switch 47 errror. Once I activated the switch the error went away. Then when I was playing last night, I noticed a credit dot in the middle of the game. By the end of the game, the dot was gone as I guess I activated whatever switch it though was bad . Is there anyway to turn this off or have it come up less often?

1 year later
#6962 2 years ago

Just saying how much the boston tea party makes me smile each time I see striker chugging the tea

#6966 2 years ago
Quoted from wombat:

I don't believe he is drinking tea

If that is the case, I expect to see animations of a drunken Striker streaking across the field or groping people in the stands at some point in the game.

2 weeks later
#6982 2 years ago
Quoted from JustAnotherRat:

Thanks. I guess checking the wiring is going to have to happen. Sounds like a bother.

It can be annoying for sure but rewarding if you can find the issue. I had a freddy that someone removed or cut a wire off a flasher and tucked it into the center of a larger harness. Looking at it, it looked ok and there appeared to be nothing wrong. It wasn't till I checked continuity that I noticed there was none and started really looking at the wire. Follow the wires coming off to where they go and see if you have continuity from one connection to the next. That will tell you if there is a break somewhere. Then its up to you to follow every inch of the wire looking for breaks.

3 weeks later
#7000 2 years ago

would be really neat if someone made a soccer ball pinball for this machine

1 week later
#7020 2 years ago

Anyone know of any custom soccer pinballs for this game. Would be awesome to have a white an black pinball looking like a soccer ball

#7025 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

This guys does custom balls but for some reason doesn't do WCS94. Maybe we can get a run done, I would be in for a full set. I sent him a message through the website.
https://backalleycreations.com/collections/black-pearl-pinball-balls

I am also interested as long as its not something ridiculous price wise because its a one off

1 week later
#7040 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I put a striker figure in that spot on mine and haven’t had a ball stuck yet
[quoted image]

Where did you get the striker figure from

#7046 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Starting to contemplate getting into the pinball game but I just don't know if I can justify the prices of them. World Cup 94 was the one that I always played a ton when I was a kid however I haven't played one in at least 20 years. I would like to play one a little bit if I can find one around me to see if it's something I would still really enjoy or not.
Does anyone know of a place near Rockville, MD that has one to play?
I went to the MOM's in College Park a little while ago like a month after my buddy had went there and they had WC94, but when I went there, they must have switched out some of the pins because they didn't have it anymore.
If this isn't the right place for this just let me know too. This is my first post here.

There is a pinball show October 8 and 9th in York PA at the Fair Grounds. I can't guarantee there will be a World Cup there but there is a pretty good chance one may be for you to test out. Its called the White Rose Gameroom Show

1 week later
#7062 2 years ago

Getting ready to tear mine down and shop it out, wish me luck, looks like its going to be one of the harder ones I have done.

#7065 2 years ago
Quoted from bellaveraj:

right sling will fire in test mode but not in game mode. Any suggestions?

so it only fires if you go into coil test and select slingshots and it fires than? If so I would check the slingshot switches to make sure they are registering.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=fatality83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.