(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,491 posts
  • 740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Phoerber
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs2 (resized).jpg
wcs3 (resized).jpg
wcs1 (resized).jpg
20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider enkiktd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3217 7 years ago

Question from a new owner! I defeated France with two balls remaining and then challenged Germany. It still stayed with the two balls and I didn't notice any scoring on Germany's end (it looked like I just had to hit the goal once just like any other match).

When does the actual scoring from Germany occur and the 5 ball multi ball? Am I missing a setting or is that only after you defeat them once?

#3220 7 years ago

Good to know! I need to keep practicing. Thanks guys!

1 week later
#3227 7 years ago

My (new to me) WCS is great but I'm encountering a issue where the game powers down mid-game, most often during multi-ball. It shuts itself completely off and then turns back on again. It will know the score I ended with at the point that it shuts off when it comes back on. This seems to occur in 1 out of every 40 or so games.

Any ideas on what I should look into for this issue?

#3231 6 years ago

Reseated a few connectors to try to troubleshoot the resetting issue and anything that seemed loose. Now solenoids are not working; flippers, ball kickouts, etc are not firing in gameplay or test mode. Soccer ball still spins and goalie moves correctly.

Any idea on which connector I might have issues with? I've tried to check anything I can find in the manual related to these but nothing resolves the issue. Haven't checked fuses yet, but that would be a lot of fuses out at once.

Tested with coin door both open and closed, same outcome.

#3233 6 years ago

Yep, been going through the manual all day!

Fixed it, ended up being Fuse F112.

1 week later
#3240 6 years ago
Quoted from RonaldRayGun:

Great. Let us know if the re-setting is resolved.

I've played about 100 games now since re-seating and have not experienced the reset issue again. Hopefully we are good! Keeping an eye out to see what could've blown that fuse, but otherwise it is working great!

#3241 6 years ago

New issue, two wires appear to be sticking out behind the goalie that are not attached to anything. My guess is that they were soldered to the goalie and came loose.

Any idea what these wires do, or which wire should be resoldered where?

IMG_5755 (resized).JPGIMG_5755 (resized).JPG

11 months later
#4111 5 years ago

Question for people - does your upper ramp have a curved metal protector at the U-turn at the top left? Mine does, but I'm seeing some pictures of machines without it. Seeing as my current ramp has a huge crack at that very location, I am thinking the metal protector is a requirement when transferring over to my new ramp.

1 week later
#4121 5 years ago

Here’s a picture of the ramp protector I mentioned. It does seem very DIY looking at the riveting; the ramp is cracked behind this protector so I’m definitely contemplating moving it over to my brand new ramp.

588FC818-E8BE-46BE-9528-D5D10A371C11 (resized).jpeg588FC818-E8BE-46BE-9528-D5D10A371C11 (resized).jpeg

#4124 5 years ago

Can someone tell me what goes in this hole right behind this pop bumper? I don’t seem to have any pictures that show it.

5F768BCD-596E-4209-9889-2939D01C0DA8 (resized).jpeg5F768BCD-596E-4209-9889-2939D01C0DA8 (resized).jpeg

#4127 5 years ago

Thanks for the photos!

2 weeks later
#4138 5 years ago

Does anyone happen to know where these three pieces go? Reassembling the machine finally and these we didn’t mark. Maybe something to do with ramps? We took a bunch of things off the ramps because we bought new ones.

E84E368E-6000-476B-9501-037ACA25E62D (resized).jpegE84E368E-6000-476B-9501-037ACA25E62D (resized).jpeg

#4141 5 years ago

Your picture was really helpful thanks! I actually identified three more pieces that weren’t on my machine just from that one picture. Luckily I have those parts!

1 week later
#4153 5 years ago

Mine only had 1 of those large washers. When I bought a new plastic set, it came with four. The only one I had was located on the left of the ramp you have pictured.

#4154 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Which ramp is needed to be remade the most right now? Bottom left side? I may be able to start working on this since Starship never got in gear.

I just replaced the right/upper ramp from the Australian parts site. The quality was just ok...the edges between the two ramps are a little janky. No one makes the left side ramp currently.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

8,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider enkiktd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=enkiktd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.