(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,491 posts
  • 740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Phoerber
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs2 (resized).jpg
wcs3 (resized).jpg
wcs1 (resized).jpg
20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugmar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4912 5 years ago
Quoted from cocomonkeh:

Has anyone made a decal for the soccer ball on the playfield? I know its tricky because its partially translucent.

I made soccer ball decals for the pop bumper caps. I will post pics later.

1 week later
#4961 5 years ago

I have searched this thread but have not found the answers. Both my free kick saucers are very weak. On on the right barely enough oomph to get it out of the saucer. In fact, sometimes not enough, and the game tries several times to release the ball from the saucer. Is there a way to adjust the strength of this? The mechanism seems to move freely, coil sleeves look and feel good.

Time to replace the coils? Thanks.

9 months later
#5497 4 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Oh, and another random... Anyone ever tried anything crazy on the pops, like Red/White/Blue (thinking more along the lines of clear caps with colored bulbs/discs/rings)? Or does everyone just kind of stick with the green?
This isn't anything I'd do any time soon since my skirts are green and the color scheme would make that look especially bad IMO, but if/when I rebuild them, the scheme could be an option.. I dunno.

I have soccer ball decals on my pops.

capture (resized).jpgcapture (resized).jpg
#5506 4 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I like those, where did they come from?

I had them made about 7 years back. I may run them again.

7 months later
#5976 3 years ago

I think the extra ball shot is in this game is probably the best of any pin I have played or owned. It is about as far away from the flippers as you can make it. Entrance is small, so you have to be perfect. The sound and animation just make it perfect. What is your favorite shot?

1 month later
#6173 3 years ago

Nice thing about this game is that there are tons of items from when the World Cup happened in 1994. Just scored this nice little addition!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6174 3 years ago

Nice thing about this game is that there are tons of items from when the World Cup happened in 1994. Just scored this nice little addition!

capture (resized).jpgcapture (resized).jpg
5 months later
#6796 3 years ago

Was on the fence for a long time on this. But I finally decided to go LED. The kit from Comet Pinball was great. Very easy to follow instructions and the quality seems good. They even threw in some candy. Very happy with the outcome.

IMG_2367 (resized).jpgIMG_2367 (resized).jpgIMG_2368 (002) (resized).jpgIMG_2368 (002) (resized).jpgIMG_2369 (resized).jpgIMG_2369 (resized).jpgIMG_2370 (resized).jpgIMG_2370 (resized).jpgIMG_2371 (resized).jpgIMG_2371 (resized).jpg
#6798 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Comet is the only choice for LEDs for me. Did you go with the LED flashers also? WCS94 puts on an amazing light show with Comet flashers.

I didn't as the warning on their page was that it may be too much. I want to get one for the ultra jets insert though, that is far too dim.

#6801 3 years ago

I am having an issue with no power to the coin door / coin rejector lamps. Anyone have a photo they can share of the J119 connector. I believe this is in the correct location but not sure. Fuse seems fine. Thank you.

#6803 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:

No pic at the moment, but J119-1 should have a white-violet wire; J119-2 is empty; J119-3 should have a violet wire
How does your coin door interface PCB look? Try re-seating the cables (particularly J2, J3, and J5)

White-viloet is correct on j119-1
I will dig into the PCB for coin door. Thank you.

#6804 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:No pic at the moment, but J119-1 should have a white-violet wire; J119-2 is empty; J119-3 should have a violet wire
How does your coin door interface PCB look? Try re-seating the cables (particularly J2, J3, and J5)

thanks to you I narrowed it down to J5. Removing this connector and plugging back did not help, but if I flex the connector, it seems to help. Seems like I may have a loose solder joint here. Thoughts?

#6806 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:

glad you narrowed it down--do the J5 pins on the board look straight? if not, try straightening them so that the connector is properly flexed

Yes, perfectly straight

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 14.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,059.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugmar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=dugmar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.