(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,491 posts
  • 740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Phoerber
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs2 (resized).jpg
wcs3 (resized).jpg
wcs1 (resized).jpg
20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyroute.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1728 8 years ago
Quoted from Spies:

Is it worth getting a set of cliffys to protect the assist and kickout holes?

If you are doing a full shop I would do cliffy's. You pretty much have to tear everything off to get the cliffy's in. I just did mine replaced all plastics, gold ramp, all new rubbers and added the cliffy's. Take lots of pics at every angle you can if you go this route. I took about 35 pics and still missed one spot up around the bumpers. Be careful when you tighten down the goal with the cliffy under it, mine got tweaked and I had to take it all off and flatten it back out.

The cliffy pack has 6 pieces I think for 90.00. one for the goal, the kickout next to the goal,one for the final draw kickout and 3 for all the other kickouts

Joe

1 month later
#1788 8 years ago

Picked up a cool topper at KMART clearance isle tonight for $9.99 takes 3 AA batteries looks better in person.

Target also has them for 19.99 if you don't have a KMART by you.

20150629_213727.jpg20150629_213727.jpg

Here is the link to the one target has.
http://www.target.com/p/3d-wall-art-nighlight-soccer-ball/-/A-14381999?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=google_pla_df&LNM=14381999&CPNG=Home+Improvement&kpid=14381999&LID=31pgs&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=14381999&kpid=14381999&gclid=CjwKEAjw2cOsBRD3xNbRp5eQxzYSJADZGYbzhPN2oNCg2KgpF113qAaPzpat7-mE_uYMzGe7_wbsRhoCjEXw_wcB

2 months later
#1934 8 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

Just picked up my first WCS and am having a ton of fun on it so far! Thought I'd post to see if anybody has had any issue with the three yellow illumination bulbs at the top of the playfield. When I got the game they were working fine, and now a day later they're out entirely. I've checked the connection on the board and all appears to be fine. My game didn't come with a manual, so I'm downloading a copy now -- but thought I'd post in the meantime in case anybody has experienced this before. It's a really dark game without those lights up there, so would love to get them back up and running!
Edit to update ... Okay, so now that I've got the manual I have checked the proper connection as well as fuse F106. Both are fine as far as I can see, but the lights are still out. While tinkering with the playfield I briefly brought them back, and then after another lift of the pf it went out again. Surely a loose connection somewhere, but I've followed the entire wire with no success. Arg.

HSD check the connector under the playfield and see if the wires are loose.

8 months later
#2456 7 years ago

I think the right ramp is pretty hard the way mine is setup. I watched a video of one of the PAPA finals I think and they were talking about how hard the right ramp was and all the players stayed away from it because if you did'nt make it up it would drain down the middle most times. If I have the ball trapped I can make mine most times with a good shot but if the ball is moving I normally stay away from it. My high score on it is around 4 billion.
Joe

1 year later
#3538 6 years ago

My pin just started making a really loud static noise. I am able to get it to stop by tapping on different locations on the board itself (see video). I replaced the large caps, swapped ide cable and reflowed anything I thought would cause the issue amps connectors etc... All speakers are 4ohm and ohm out at 3.8ohms. My next step was going to order new TL084 chips and the AMPs unless someone thinks it might be something else.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=L4Ti07HKTZQ

2 months later
#3809 6 years ago
Quoted from hathro:

Are the carbon fibre protectors a good or bad thing compared to the metal ones?

Do not buy the metal ones! I did a full shop cleaned the area with alchol and the metal ones still came off they look like crap and dont help game play. There is a bunch of stuff that needs to come off to get them installed that is next on my list to do to add the carbon fiber ones.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyroute.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=cyroute and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.