(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,491 posts
  • 740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Phoerber
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs2 (resized).jpg
wcs3 (resized).jpg
wcs1 (resized).jpg
20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Knoler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2748 7 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Need help on two small issues while shopping out my game:
1) the three lights for corner kick / kickback. Top and bottom lights not working. Put in new bulbs and new sockets. Neither one fixed issue. Do I need a new light board? If so, where do I purchase?
2) game shows drain while ball in play and kicks out extra balls into shooter lane. I cleaned all the optos and it seemed to work fine. Then started doing again. Magnetized balls perhaps? Other issue to consider?

Issue 1: cracked solder joints on the light board with those bulbs? I had a similar issue with mine and reflowing the solder fixed it right up.

#2749 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Does anyone actually use the Magna Save feature? If so, when?

I use it at a couple different times.

The first is during single ball play, if I have a half ramp shot on the left ramp. On my machine, those tend to be screamers SDTM.

The other is during multiball start, I will shoot for goal with the manually plunged ball, and use magna save to get a cradle with the locked ball and the ball coming out from final draw. Then you can get two jackpots before having to cradle separate by hitting the extra ball button after your first jackpot. (Once per multiball you get one free jackpot relight from the EB button.)

I like the person who suggested using it to set yourself up for a striker shot for the extra ball, but I have also found that in that case, a good drop catch out of Final Draw will set you up just as well.

#2750 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

Awesome insert cards from a couple pages back.

These are great; I'm going to add them to mine. Can someone recommend good printing procedures / card stock for a professional look?

1 year later
#3551 6 years ago

Hi everyone,

Doing a flipper rebuild, and discovered that my right flipper doesn’t have the coil listed in the manual. The manual says that both flippers should be FL-11629, which is a blue coil. My right flipper is a FL-11630. (Red.)

Safe to assume the manual is always correct? Does anyone whose flippers are stock definitely have 2 11629s?

From googling, it appears that the 11629s (blue) are high strength, and the 11630s (red) are medium strength, which might explain why I get left ramp rejections, especially during long games.

Just looking for confirmation before I order a replacement coil. Thanks!

#3556 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

11629 is the highest strength Williams coil. For games with big ramps and long shots.
11630 is a standard strength coil.
http://pinballmedic.net/coil_chart.html#solenoid_coil__chart_index
Manual says 2 11629s. I have a 11630 (not a Williams coil so definitely replaced) on my left and a 11629 on the right. Not sure if that's "right" but I can make all the shots.

D’oh! I transposed what I typed out. Yes, the 11630 is the medium and 11629 is the high power. I’ll correct my original post, thx.

Sounds like enough folks have 11629 on the right that it’s correct. (Or, at least, not shattering ramps.)

I’ve had problems with left ramp shots dying above the pops when the diverter directs the ball to the right side; sounds like this is part of the cause. Nice when the fixes are easy, eh?

Thanks, everyone!

#3557 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

11629 is the highest strength Williams coil. For games with big ramps and long shots.
11630 is a standard strength coil.
http://pinballmedic.net/coil_chart.html#solenoid_coil__chart_index
Manual says 2 11629s. I have a 11630 (not a Williams coil so definitely replaced) on my left and a 11629 on the right. Not sure if that's "right" but I can make all the shots.

Interesting; I have the 11630 (red) on the right flipper, and have had trouble with left ramps for a while, now. I think the flippers were installed too tight against the bushing, because it was binding, but after fixing that, I still had problems during long games. I’m hopeful this fixes the problem!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 159.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Knoler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=Knoler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.