(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,491 posts
  • 740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Phoerber
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs2 (resized).jpg
wcs3 (resized).jpg
wcs1 (resized).jpg
20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gov.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 10 years ago

I guess I will join the party! WCS was #2 on my pin wish list (STNG #1) and happened to score a dirty one for my first pin. Apart from cab decals not being available it will clean up pretty good I think. I have one burnt connector that controls the back box lighting. Need to get that fixed as it is flaky right now.

#62 10 years ago

Mod how? Translite? Cabinet?

#69 10 years ago

I have a couple of questions.

1. Are there many differences in the latest rom compared to an older one. I have the LA1 rom in my game.

2. Does anybody know what switch/optos activate the whistle sound and score about 10-20,000 points? Occasionally the ball wil sit in the shooter lane and the whistle will keep going off and awarding points. It also keeps the ball finder from activating.

#72 10 years ago

I think the theme, is double trouble for it. First you have most Americans that despise soccer, then you have a lot of people that turn their nose up at the sight of the cartoon dog. I personally am a huge soccer fan, but I could live without striker.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from Pacer:

Regarding the whistle going off, are you sure it is the whistle and not a "boing" (hardly exact, I know). The goalie switch can often get held shut, and the moving of the goalie causes the switch to register.

It was the tackle switch, it was pushed together and was making sporadic contact at random times.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Born and raised American and absolutely love soccer. Whether I'm playing it, watching it, or playing the pin...love it! That said...this translight has to go. Anyone got ideas how to create one? Would be cool to create a translight for next years World Cup.. Then another new one 4 years later, etc...

I might try to come up with something. I know gameongraphix will do backlit marquees for arcade games so I am sure they would print a translite.

#81 10 years ago

does that one use a standard solenoid? Check and see of the sleeve is dragging or broken. Give it a good cleaning. Also make sure your solder connections are ok.

#84 10 years ago

I wish mine would just stay closed indefinitely Shooting the full orbit without the kickback lit is suicide!

Also, I started a full shop out today on mine. I have everything taken off of the playfield except the metal posts. Giving this puppy a full shop Has anybody tried the lit star posts on their WCS yet? I am thinking about adding them to the slings at least.

#90 10 years ago

Cracked? Mine feels like it is made of leather.

#96 10 years ago

Damn I could use that Header plastic! Nobody has them in stock. I will get some pictures of mine once I get done shopping it out. Waiting on some Cliffy's to arrive.

#98 10 years ago

The one that says Kick Header on the far right of that picture. I have one, but the bottom under where it says KICK is broken off.

#104 10 years ago

That is just a news article for the CPR repro set, which is sold out now.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

The metal bracket is for the interlock switch when testing coils/flashers.

That is pretty cool! I need one!

#128 10 years ago

I should buy one as a backup, but mine is still in really good shape. I am sure it is a repro though. I have already spent to much this month on the machine, I need to throttle back a bit Cliffys, LED's, Shooter rod, connectors.....it adds up

#130 10 years ago

I did, well the cheap one on eBay anyways Stock it isn't that great, but I sanded it down and repainted it and shot it with clear coat. Turned out pretty good I think.

WP_000995.jpgWP_000995.jpg WP_000996.jpgWP_000996.jpg WP_001001.jpgWP_001001.jpg

#132 10 years ago

Has any body else got an updated rom with the non-ghosting patch? I just installed the one I got and it works great! It completely eliminates the ghosting on the LEDs under the playfield! The version number is really weird though, DX-76.

#134 10 years ago

Well, I didn't have access to that so I had to go to Canada for mine I honestly don't know much about the different versions. I do know that the grand champion on the new rom is 2,000,000,000 points! I think on the LA-1 rom it was stupid low at 600,000,000.

#136 10 years ago

$13ish shipped. I will PM you.

#139 10 years ago

It keeps the leds if you have them in the playfield from ghosting. Which means they completely shut off instead of lightly flickering when they are supposed to be off.

#157 10 years ago

I think having to light the kickback and also putting lightning flippers would make for quicker games for sure. Also, turn off the extra ball reward. Basically, set it up for PAPA rules.

#161 10 years ago

I finally finished my 'down to the bare playfield' shop of my WCS94 It took me a while and it is only my second time shopping a pin ever and the first one was a Laser War, that was a piece of cake compared to this one.....

Full LED's and I think it looks really good. It looks like a different machine than the one I bought 2 weeks ago I also installed Cliffy's, Yellow post rubbers, new rubbers, removed mylar, novus and waxed playfield, novus and flame polished ramps....yanno, the usual.

// Error: Image 110295 not found // // Error: Image 110296 not found //

#164 10 years ago

Thanks, I bought them individually. It ended being over $120 cheaper to do it that way over buying the kit and I think these colors work getter anyways. I can make up a list if anybody is interested. I mainly used Frosted Cool Whites for all of the GI except behind the goal, which are green. Also, instead of purple I used pink for the purple inserts and saucers, I think it looks a lot better than the purple did. The purple had way too much blue.

As for the 3 lights on the backboard, they really aren't bad being the frosted ones, but color changing might be kind of cool. I was going to put 3 pink frosted in the coin toss but I didn't order enough pink like a dope.

I know this is my first pin, but I almost feel like if I can tear this game down and shop it, I can almost do any game

#169 10 years ago

I don't find these too bright, but maybe I am not as affected by bright light as some. The anti-ghosting rom works great, I can't recommend it enough. I saved a lot of money not having to buy non-ghosting LEDs.

#170 10 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I like the looks of your LED's. I've added a couple in mine but haven't done them all. As soon as I get my Funhouse back together I'm going to tear down my WCS94 and give it a good cleaning. My kids really enjoy the game. I would be interested to see your list of LED's you used. I've bought a full kit before for my TSPP but after that I think creating your own is a better option. Jason

Sure thing, if I get some time later I will get a list up.

#172 10 years ago

I am curious what PAPA does as well. Just from removing the mylar and waxing the playfield I have made my game exponentially more difficult! I was averaging around 700,000,000 a game and now I am about 200-300,000,000. I have the outlanes wide open as well and I put it in tournament mode so the striker awards are not random. I am thinking about turning the kickback off at the start once my family is kind of done playing it. My machine is going to be used in the tournament at the Big 80's Weekend coming up at the beginning of August so I am going to adjust a few things, but I don't want to make it impossible.

I am thinking:

-Keep the outlanes open
-Kickback not lit on start
-Goal only lit on first ball
-Striker Award not awarded on unlit goal.
-Turn off Extra Balls (only for tournament)

#174 10 years ago

That shot may be easy on your game, but I have a VERY tough time hitting the kickback target consistently. It may just be that I suck though Shots from the tip of the flipper are very difficult for me.

As for the LED's and such, I replaced the saucers with new ones from Marco and they look 100x better IMO.

#176 10 years ago

Well, I think I have maybe 'fixed' the travel issue of going straight into the kickback. I installed Cliffy's Yellow post 'rubbers' on my machine and they are a tad thinner than most post rubbers that come in kits. Now instead of shooting straight into the kickback upon traveling, it comes down into the left slingshot in a very smooth motion that is pretty controllable.

I kind of wonder if that was the way it was originally meant to be as it feels much more smooth than it did before clipping that post rubber and going into the kickback.

#177 10 years ago

Here is my LED list from Cointaker:

Kickback Arrows x3: 555 Cool White Super (FLEX if you want brighter, kind of offset)

Magna Goal Target x1: 47 Orange Super

Cities inserts x8: 555 Pink Super

Goals inserts x4: 555 Warm White Super

Coin Toss x1: 555 Warm White FLEX

Light Lock (Speed/Stamina etc) x4: 555 Cool White Super

Saucers x3: 47 Pink FLEX

Build Lock x4: 555 Cool White Super

Tickets x2: 555 Pink Super (mine are blue as I forgot to order these) Blue looks good too.

Free Kick: Yellow Super (555/47???)

Lock Arrows x2: 555 Warm White Super

Special and Ball Save x2: 47 Red Super

Extra Ball x1: 555 Red Super

Lighting Bolts x4: 1 each 555 Super Red, Blue, Green and Yellow (I am going to change yellow to pink) These correspond with the different ramps and such with the colors I used there.

Goal x2: 555 Warm White

Jackpot x1: 555 Red Super

Goal GI x2: 555 Green Frosted

Pop Bumpers x3: POP Bumpers 4+1HP Cool White

Ticket Rollovers and Ultra Jets instert: 47 Pink supers (I think they are 47's need to verify)

Coin Toss assembly x3: 555 Cool White (Thinking of going with Pink/Purple)

GI is all Cool White 555 Frosted. I ordered 70 of them for everything that used frosted including the backbox.

Ramp plastics x6: 555 x2 Blue Frosted, X4 Red Frosted

Then i ordered Cool white flat flashers for the playfield. I Color matched the dome flashers. The goal top flasher, the ultra jets flasher, the insert behind the goal and one of the ramp yellow flashers need to be the premium flashers that have the globes on them or other wise they don't light correctly as the regular ones are flat and only project one direction.

All together it was about $120, but I didn't order a few I have listed there as I had a few already from a sample kit. Still, compared to their kit at $250 it is a pretty good deal. Also if you use this list, double check the bulb type before ordering 47/555 as I may have some backwards.

I hope this helps.

#182 10 years ago

Oh I don't know I worked on it some every night for two weeks. I would say I probably have about -10-20 hours on it. It was my first extensive shop job so I took my time.

Post edited by Gov : spelling

#183 10 years ago

Does anybody else feel like the Final Draw hole is one of the harder shots out there? What I mean is, when you are on ball three, you finally locked that ball on the left ramp and you have to hit that shot to start multiball. That is a pressure shot and it is so easy to brick it and have it drain down the middle. The magna goalie is useless for anything traveling faster than a snail.

I can slop it into the TV hole left and right until multiball/final draw is on the line then I am a bricking machine! I don't know if I will ever get to Germany. I have made it to Spain twice I think. Today I kept adding the extra ball just to see if I could get there, I finally went for cities and was one shot from starting the World Cup Final and I never could hit the TV hole

The game can be infuriating but I still keep coming back for more.

#185 10 years ago

Funny enough I am better backhanding it than not. I have to have it trapped though to do that, and that can be an adventure The right ramp I can only hit by accident as well......

#188 10 years ago

Woot! I finally made it to the Cup final and beat Germany. I will tell you what, that final is intense! Plunging and flipping and plunging and sweating! Just to think I almost went to bed without playing one more game for the night

I know a lot of you make it to the final a lot, but that was my first go round. Very cool, I love how the GI goes out every time Germany scores.

#193 10 years ago

Damn. I need to learn to control multiball better, I am my own worst enemy as I am always shooting a ball into a ball coming back down.

#200 10 years ago

I like the pink under the ramps. I may have to try that.

#210 10 years ago

I put cool white frosted in the GI and I think it looks amazing. I am not affected by strobing at all on it.

#214 10 years ago

The header plastic being broken is pretty common from what I have read. I need to order a new one for mine as well.

#217 10 years ago

Yep, shopping these out it quite a job, best to do everything all at once.

#221 10 years ago

Ya I have that damage at the ball drop above the rollover and below where the ramp drops. The ball will actually hang there sometimes. I am going to cut some small clear vinyl circles to put there to help. Hopefully that will at least keep it from getting worse.

#243 10 years ago

I just put a Flipper Fidelity speaker upgrade in my WCS. It sounds better, but I don't know if it is $140 better. I will have to play around with it some more.

#247 10 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Ordered up parts last night. Mostly coil sleeves and flipper rebuild kit. If the flippers end up being fine I will just save it for if/when I get a demo man or dredd.
Few problems I am having is the diverter sometimes gets stuck in the middle. It fixes itself next time it fires (assume this is just a dirty sleeve, will replace and see how it is).
More troubling is that the goalie is not traveling all the way to the sides. It travels further to the left than it does to the right. I looked to see if the wire was prematurely triggering the opto but it doesnt look like it is. Any ideas here?

My goalie has a similar problem, but it is the other direction. It isn't enough to really affect play, but after watching some videos of other machines, mine definitely doesn't go far enough to the left.

#249 10 years ago

I am sure mine affects play some, but not as bad as yours sounds. I can usually shoot around mine unless it is multiball then it is save after save

#254 10 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Checked and the wire does not move when the goalie travels. Any other ideas?

Same here, mine doesn't even go down there, it comes out well above the optos.

#265 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerrard17:

Picked up my WCS last night! Great machine, I'm a big football (soccer) fan so unlike many it would appear, I actually love the theme! Can't wait to put a couple of high scores in!

I am a huge soccer fan so the theme is perfect for this American

On a side note, I rebuilt my flippers yesterday and they feel great now, but it seems like the alignment hole on the right flipper makes it a bit low. Anybody else notice this?

#269 10 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

Here is a picture of the back of the goalie. Noticed the slot the cam rides in and the correct spring. Don't notice how dirty my spare part is.

I figured out my problem. I wire that goes to the switch on the goalie was getting caught on another wire underneath and it was plulling on the goalie wire keeping it from going its full motion. Since the goalie is mounted on a spring lever it was just pulling it back some. I reran the wire so that it doesn't bind and now I have full motion on my goalie! Now if I could just get my kickout cliffy's to stay down, they keep popping up from the playfield even though I really cleaned the area before putting them on.

#271 10 years ago

Honestly I think I would only trade mine for a game of a higher value that I really want and some cash on my end. Of the games that are of moderately equal value, I think WCS is a better game. I am a big race fan too and Indy 500 looks awesome, but I have never played one. If it were really good I might consider that.

#275 10 years ago

Mantis doesn't make them for WCS to my knowledge.

#277 10 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

The ones I just got from Cliffy already have the same tape as his switch protectors. Does he recommend something more than that stuff?
I too dislike taping stuff to my pf. I just put the switch protectors in without taping them down. Hopefully I can do that with kick out protectors...

I wouldn't bet on them staying down without some sort of adhesive. I used the tape supplied with my cliffys and that didn't hold them down. The inlane protectors and the TV and Striker holes are fine though.

#297 10 years ago

You could have picked a good team

#304 10 years ago

Well, tonight I decided to tackle my raised Cliffy problem....... that sounds weird.

I took them off and gently put a downward curve bend into them. Now they lay flush against the playfield. We will see how long that lasts.

#309 10 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

If they were shaped with a slight bend then maybe the tape would hold better...
In other news. Started to shop mine out. Think I want to order LEDs before I continue. Some of the lights are impossible to get to once assembled...

You can get to most of the GI from underneath, you just have to unscrew the PCB they are attached to. But yes, it is a lot easier when all of the ramps and plastics are off.

3 weeks later
#337 10 years ago

Backhanding is much easier for me, but I have gotten better at hitting on the fly from the left flipper. I just takes a lot of practice.

Also, on the Cliffy's, I noted a while back that I bent the Cliffy's down. Over 600 plays later they are still lying flat. I thought it was worth mentioning.

1 week later
#345 10 years ago

I used frosted cool whites from Cointaker in my GI and I think it looks great. A few pages back I also provided a list of LED's I used in the playfield....at least I think I did.

#350 10 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Looks like it will be WCS for me. Doing a trade with a guy for my Party Zone. I need to order some LEDs next week after I check everything out on the game.

I would say that you traded up quite a bit Congrats!

#375 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

I joined in January and was surprised there wasn't a WCS thread considering how there are 200+ owners here on pinside. Congrats on the pickup and welcome to pinside!
Think I need to clean the opto for my Striker hole. Been working a TOn of 12 hour days in a row though and have not looked at it. Does anyone know how hard or easy it is to reach this opto. Have to get the machine tip top for MRP 2013.

I just replaced them on the machine I sold to Dayvv. They are easy to replace as they are connected to the harness by a molex connector?

2 months later
#443 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Might want to PM user Gov. I'm pretty sure he put up a full LED list and pics of what he did. I think it was in his own thread though.
In mine I REALLY like the color changing LED that the previous owner put in the final draw. I also think it's really sharp to have the blue LED's under the Ultra inserts.

It is either in this thread somewhere or in my thread ya. I don't have the list anymore as I sold the game, so if you search for it here you should be able to find it.

#444 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Here is my LED list from Cointaker:
Kickback Arrows x3: 555 Cool White Super (FLEX if you want brighter, kind of offset)
Magna Goal Target x1: 47 Orange Super
Cities inserts x8: 555 Pink Super
Goals inserts x4: 555 Warm White Super
Coin Toss x1: 555 Warm White FLEX
Light Lock (Speed/Stamina etc) x4: 555 Cool White Super
Saucers x3: 47 Pink FLEX
Build Lock x4: 555 Cool White Super
Tickets x2: 555 Pink Super (mine are blue as I forgot to order these) Blue looks good too.
Free Kick: Yellow Super (555/47???)
Lock Arrows x2: 555 Warm White Super
Special and Ball Save x2: 47 Red Super
Extra Ball x1: 555 Red Super
Lighting Bolts x4: 1 each 555 Super Red, Blue, Green and Yellow (I am going to change yellow to pink) These correspond with the different ramps and such with the colors I used there.
Goal x2: 555 Warm White
Jackpot x1: 555 Red Super
Goal GI x2: 555 Green Frosted
Pop Bumpers x3: POP Bumpers 4+1HP Cool White
Ticket Rollovers and Ultra Jets instert: 47 Pink supers (I think they are 47's need to verify)
Coin Toss assembly x3: 555 Cool White (Thinking of going with Pink/Purple)
GI is all Cool White 555 Frosted. I ordered 70 of them for everything that used frosted including the backbox.
Ramp plastics x6: 555 x2 Blue Frosted, X4 Red Frosted
Then i ordered Cool white flat flashers for the playfield. I Color matched the dome flashers. The goal top flasher, the ultra jets flasher, the insert behind the goal and one of the ramp yellow flashers need to be the premium flashers that have the globes on them or other wise they don't light correctly as the regular ones are flat and only project one direction.
All together it was about $120, but I didn't order a few I have listed there as I had a few already from a sample kit. Still, compared to their kit at $250 it is a pretty good deal. Also if you use this list, double check the bulb type before ordering 47/555 as I may have some backwards.
I hope this helps.

Here is my post from earlier in the thread regarding LED's.

1 week later
#461 10 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Speaking of Germany, is there no Autokick during that mode? I kept having to pull the plunger to get more balls going.

No autoplunger on WCS. It makes it that much more hectic, which is intended IMO. Beating Germany in the WC Final is one of the best feelings in pinball if you ask me

3 weeks later
#506 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

The tide is turning in the US as people get fed up with all the BS the major US sports deal with every year. With NBC landing the EPL you are alps seeing a lot more advertising dollars going to promote the sport. The US also had a great un in their last WC so interest will be there as well. I do hope Brazil doesn't end up being the mess it looks like it will be.

Yup, it is shocking how much the sport has grown here in the last 10 years.

#511 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

I've been hearing that since I started playing soccer in the 70's. Love playing it, hate watching it. Just like tennis and golf.
Anybody picking up one of those $49 WCS94 balls? Curious as to quality.

I am the opposite, never played but I love watching. I am one of those people that despised soccer for the better part of my life until I watched the 2006 WC because it was one of the few things you could get in HD back then (shallow I know) and I have been hooked ever since. Back then the MLS was terrible and I gravitated towards the EPL which I still watch, but the MLS has improved greatly in that time. I was at the Eastern Conference Final in KC a couple of weeks ago (18 degrees...brrrrrrr) and it was awesome! Looking forward to the final later today.

There will always be haters.

On topic, I am starting to miss my WCS94, but I don't think I want to get it again until my collection has grown some.

#524 10 years ago

I had to take them off and back bend them by hand a bit and then put them back on. Seemed to work pretty well.

#526 10 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

That is a bad idea. Try an use an ultra thin adhesive like carpet tape.

This works for about a hundred games. Then they start to lift again. The cliffy hole protectors are garbage but they are the only thing available so it is what it is.

That is what everybody told me before I did it. They stayed flat on mine for at least 500 games after bending them and I know the guy that bought mine and he hasn't mentioned them lifting up again. I put a pretty good bend in them, almost a crease.

#528 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

use 3m double sided tape like Pinrestore sells. Prep the areas with alcohol before application.

I was saying I didn't need it as mine stayed down fine long after bending them. I don't think I was very clear in my response, sorry.

1 month later
#600 10 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

WCS in some wild colors!!
WCS94 with DMD extender and 3 wild color choices! It looks great in person! The yellow is much darker and all 3 colors match the playfield art. This is just for fun! But I do admit its kind of growing on me.

You tube vid:
» YouTube video

wcs94.JPG 64 KB

Ok, that is awesome. I am going to look into that for my Judge Dredd. Watching that really made me miss my WCS.

3 weeks later
#654 10 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Well...I get the dumbass of the night award.....decided I was not losing this auction.....ended up paying $465.00 for the right side ramp.....add that to the Australian left side, and I've got 6 bills in plastic....a third of what I paid for the whole machine......geez.....I have a problem......guess I'll look for a Brooklyn Bridge to bid on now.....go ahead, thrash away, I deserve it.......

1 week later
#734 10 years ago

I go back and for on the auto-plunge thing. Most of the time I think it needs it as it is annoying when I am playing, but when I am not playing and thinking about it, the lack of the auto-plunge is what makes the final that much more hectic....which a World Cup Final should be IMO

#739 10 years ago

Has anybody powder coated the armor on the their WCS yet? I was thinking if you could color match the teal it might look pretty good. My dad is getting a WCS soon and he was asking me if I had ever seen on with powder coated armor. I thought I saw one with purple armor a while back but I can't find the picture.

#741 10 years ago

Yep that is the one I saw, thanks.

2 weeks later
#769 10 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

The same plastic stuff that the glare guards are made from I have had mine on my WCS for over a year now and holding up fine

ABS plastic?

3 weeks later
#846 10 years ago
Quoted from c2scanada:

My WCS94 just arrived today !!!! Its fun
Looking for:
1) A complete plastic set (Most places are sold out)
2) Ramps (partial or complete set)
Thank you in advance

Good luck with that, seriously. Hard stuff to find for less than a fortune.

2 weeks later
#872 9 years ago
Quoted from crassmage:

I am looking to join this club. there is one the Guy is asking 1400 for. it needs the magnet on the left ramp fixed but otherwise just a little dirty. has a strange cutout in the coindoor but everything else seems good. is that a fair price or should I move on?

Yup.

#879 9 years ago

I wonder if you painted the soccer ball if you couldn't coat it with PlastiDip spray on rubber coating. That is flexible and has a rubbery feel to it.

#881 9 years ago

What about painting with acrylic? It is flexible.

#897 9 years ago

Cool white frosted bulbs from pinballbulbs.com look great in this game. A lot of people like color bombing it, I like the clean white.

#911 9 years ago

Looks like the right one but was bent.

#913 9 years ago

That is really odd that it doesn't have a mounting hole......

1 week later
#945 9 years ago

Word from CPR is that they are planning a re-run of the WCS plastics.

2 weeks later
3 months later
#1220 9 years ago

Fwiw, Rick at PPS mentioned that repro cab decals are in the works after they get the ones for Indy 500 done. So this means they will probably be out in 2016 or so.....

2 weeks later
#1277 9 years ago

If done in teal, please do it like the picture above with the black outline. Don't just do all of the lines and pentagons in teal.

1 month later
#1367 9 years ago
Quoted from dloe007:

Hey Everyone,
New to Pinside but own a World Cup Soccer. I am missing the 'Header/Kick' Plastic for the Striker/Pops area and can't seem to track it down anywhere. Does anyone have any leads?
Thanks!

CPR is supposedly running new plastic sets sometime soon.

4 weeks later
#1435 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I was actually thinking about how fun it would be to able to update the code every couple of years to reflect the most recent World Cup.

I would be happy if it said England instead of Great Britain.

#1437 9 years ago

Probably the one up on the left ramp before it drops through the hole onto the lower ramp?

#1449 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Any other WCS owners have a similar experience. I can take a photo to show where it is getting stuck the next time I am in at the bar.

I have never had a ball get stuck there on two different machines.

#1459 9 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Huh. I'd be real interested in seeing your adjustments. The one I'm playing (both on L-2 and P-2) reqiore at least one shot up the ramp.

Ya, the scoop never lights on the ones I have played until you at least make the lock shot.

1 month later
#1524 9 years ago

I had that problem too. If I remember it goes on the ramp above the pops maybe. It has been a couple of years since I shopped one.

2 years later
#3445 6 years ago

Yup, will be previewed at Expo this weekend.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#3527 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

That is correct.

Squashing bugs ATM, will be done soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 16.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 180.00
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gov.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=Gov and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.