(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,491 posts
  • 740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Phoerber
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs2 (resized).jpg
wcs3 (resized).jpg
wcs1 (resized).jpg
20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigDan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1998 8 years ago

Hello, I'm now a proud owner of a WCS. The ball in my game looks pretty dingy and doesn't spin without having a vibration so I'm gonna have to look into that as well.

I was about to hit the buy button on a new ball but thought I should ask here first.

Is there a consensus as to which replacement soccer ball is better?

Bay Area Amusements "Slightly off white" one or the one Marco is selling?

Marco
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/23-6709
large_(resized).jpglarge_(resized).jpg

BAA
http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BAA&Product_Code=GS-WCS23-6709
GS-WCS23-6709L_(resized).jpgGS-WCS23-6709L_(resized).jpg

#2001 8 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

I think you should go with the WHITE. It will stand out better and the overall appeal is better.
The ball will eventually have a ring around it from the pinballs coming into contact with it though.
But as long as you are buying a new one go with the brighter one. IMO

I'd like whatever one that interacts with the pinball most. If they interact about the same then I will get the brighter one then look for some sort of rubbery, grippy hair band to put around the base to give the game more ball action like I read from a member in another post.

1 week later
#2021 8 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

So I dug deep into my Assist Hole kicker issue. I discovered this. Looks like the the eject cam assembly was cracked in the past and someone tried to glue it together. Is that what would cause the issue? Where is best place to buy a replacement?

image_(resized).jpg

Just about anybody with access to a welder could take care of that for you. Try yellowpages.com and look around for a welder that wants to weld this small bracket back up for you would be my best suggestion. Be specific over the phone if its a place you will have to travel far.

1 week later
#2031 8 years ago

Hello, I would like to add a light that comes on whenever a goal is made.

I'd like to tie it into the goal flasher bulb so I use its logic for when to turn it ON/OFF and how long I want it ON for. Problem is my light is 6 volts and the flasher is higher.

Does anybody know of 6 volt input that would work for me that comes on when a goal is made and turns off after 10 seconds or so? Like are those smaller flashers 6 volts and or goal activated?

Probably not so does anyone know of an affordable easy way to run my 6 volt LED strip off the logic controlling the higher voltage "GOAL" flasher? I know I could probably wire up a relay of some sorts but seems like a lot of work for the outcome.

I don't mind if the factory flasher has to go in order to step the voltage down to 6 volts if theres a way to do that. They don't sell this light in anything higher then 6V or else I'd do that.

Thanks

1 week later
#2034 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Probably covered somewhere in here before......did these originally come w gold hardware( legs, rails)? Anybody do one in brass? I'm contemplating......thanks...mark

The gold was on the legs, leg bolts, wire form/habit trail, coin toss assembly housing and a small piece on the right side of the shooter trough but not the lock down bar or rails. I also noticed that a handful of hex head screws/ bolts used on the ramps are gold colored.

I like the look and think you should have those parts plated in brass................ or in real gold (like Lexus car emblems/badges) if you want a one of a kind. Freshly plated parts will look right at home on a non-faded cabinet with bright yellows and golds because all the added gold color is used to emulate the gold World Cup trophy.

World_Cup_Soccer_Maechine_copy_(resized).pngWorld_Cup_Soccer_Maechine_copy_(resized).png

4 weeks later
#2121 8 years ago

The Dead Flip Podcast episode #3 goes into detail on how to score BIG on WCS94. Their never loose strategy against Germany is fool proof.

The segment starts at 34:00 and runs until the end.

WCS94 Podcast link-
http://www.deadflip.com/podcast/2015/3/31/dead-flip-podcast-episode-3

And here's their WCS94 YouTube playlist link with hours and hours of multi-cam play footage.

2 months later
#2331 7 years ago

Did I blow a transistor?

I was swapping out a bulb in the lock lamp socket and the socket leads shorted out and now I lost all the lighting on the left side of the playfield. I checked all the fuses and connections and changed the U 20 chip and it still didn't fix the issue. I posted a pic of my playfield so you can see all the lights that are out and the matrix sheet.

Thanks for the help.

IMG_5866_(resized).JPGIMG_5866_(resized).JPG

IMG_5853_(resized).JPGIMG_5853_(resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigDan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=BigDan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.