(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,474 posts
  • 739 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 minutes ago by SiN13
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9193 (resized).jpeg
diverter assembly world cup (resized).png
Screenshot_20240206-183630 (resized).png
PXL_20240206_021502397~3 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240206_021438171 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240206_021337603~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2156 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2156 (resized).jpeg
20240126_183106~2 (resized).jpg

There are 8,474 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 170.
#4251 5 years ago
Quoted from Tablewicked:

My goalie finally kicked the bucket, I had some Lexan laying around so I decided to make a replacement. I was worried the Lexan would be too stiff to trigger the switch but I was wrong, the switch registered every time! I have a NOS decal but I am going to leave it bare for now and have a few more games to see how it holds up

You have a wonderful opportunity to use a picture of your favorite keeper.....or even your least favorite politician

#4252 5 years ago
Quoted from Tablewicked:

My goalie finally kicked the bucket, I had some Lexan laying around so I decided to make a replacement. I was worried the Lexan would be too stiff to trigger the switch but I was wrong, the switch registered every time! I have a NOS decal but I am going to leave it bare for now and have a few more games to see how it holds up

What thickness lexan did you use? Mine is cracked and wrapped in clear packing tape for now.

#4253 5 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

You have a wonderful opportunity to use a picture of your favorite keeper.....or even your least favorite politician

That would be a great idea! But what politician to chose? lol. I was thinking about putting my boxer on there as a joke, just need to find someone with Photoshop skills to help me out.

Quoted from mixmastapj:

What thickness lexan did you use? Mine is cracked and wrapped in clear packing tape for now.

The Lexan I have is 1/8 thick, I am very happy with how it is holding up!

#4254 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

The previous owner is almost right. There is only one clear post (type 03-8319-**), based on parts list.
I think here (clear star post is part of A-18775 striker brd assy):

On top of that you need:
20 pcs 03-8365-25 post #8 trp-teal grn
5 pcs 03-8044-13 post mini-clear
2 pcs 03-8247-13 post #8 double star-clear
2 pcs 03-8247-25 post-#8 double star trp-teal
2 pcs 03-8130-13 post double star-clear

I have a clear post next to the shooter (next to the ball eject) Is this the same on every WCS94, or just mine?

#4255 5 years ago

It’s standard. Keeps the ball from falling down under the apron.

#4256 5 years ago

I just picked up a WCS. I'm missing the striker award billboard does someone have a pic of where I can find the Molex underneath the PF? Ive been looking all over the place I can't find it. Ill have to build a new one.

#4257 5 years ago

Hi everyone. I have a problem with ball gearbox - I've recently changed a ball for a new one and then started to see that the ball is not spinning horizontally in 100%, it looks like it spins unstable and I'm afraid that the round ball base will scrach the playfield because of this.

I took the ball gearbox apart and found that the main element that is spinning is somehow loose - you can move it with your finger about 2 mm from a top centre.

Please can you help me with this? Maybe I'm overreacting - I do not know is it normal or do I miss some element in my gearbox. Anyone who's bought a new gearbox - have you noticed something like this?

A link to video showing the ball in action:

ready (resized).jpgready (resized).jpgready2 (resized).jpgready2 (resized).jpgready3 (resized).jpgready3 (resized).jpg
#4258 5 years ago

Not sure about it moving but while you are in there fixing it, it looks like the ball is spinning the wrong way.

#4259 5 years ago

The ball is spinning clockwise - if it's wrong I'll fix it.

#4260 5 years ago

Pretty sure that’s right. It should throw the ball towards the goal when it comes out of a kickback.

I had mine running backwards for a long time, lol.

#4261 5 years ago

Thx. Does anyone know what it the black screw's that holds the ball (the one on the top of a ball) size/part number?

#4262 5 years ago
Quoted from kruger:

The ball is spinning clockwise - if it's wrong I'll fix it.

That is correct then, I was watching on my phone it looked to be counter clockwise.

1 week later
#4263 5 years ago

Just joined the club yesterday!

Tearing it down and getting her all cleaned up.

I want to LED this one pretty bad, (frosted/natural whites only) does anybody have a somewhat decent list of types and quantities of bulbs to grab from Comet? I've spent the better part of 6 hours reading through this thread, and it doesn't appear very comprehensive.

GGGGOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

#4264 5 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

I want to LED this one pretty bad, (frosted/natural whites only) does anybody have a somewhat decent list of types and quantities of bulbs to grab from Comet? I've spent the better part of 6 hours reading through this thread, and it doesn't appear very comprehensive.

Just buy 555 and bayonet base types in bulk. 100 of each. Then you’ll have extra for other games. Get smd bulbs too. I like the 5050 ones.

#4266 5 years ago

Check out
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome/page/79#post-4229876

#4267 5 years ago

Outstanding RonaldRayGun!!! Thank you!!!

One last dumb thing...

What color flipper rubbers does everyone prefer on these? I REALLY like PBL's perfect plays, so I was thinking purple, but may just go with the old standard red.

#4268 5 years ago

Outstanding RonaldRayGun!!! Thank you!!!
One last dumb thing...
What color flipper rubbers does everyone prefer on these? I REALLY like PBL's perfect plays, so I was thinking purple, but may just go with the old standard red.

Either color sounds great. Get both.

#4269 5 years ago

Purple looks good!

20180328_214328 (resized).jpg20180328_214328 (resized).jpg
#4270 5 years ago

I also have purple on mine and it looks great. Really goes with the rest of the colors on the playfield, although I could see a teal color looking really good too.

#4271 5 years ago

I joined the club over the weekend. Is LA2 the most up to date software version for WCS?

#4272 5 years ago

Hi, I too joined the club a few months ago, and now I'm in the "shopping" process.
I have a question for those of you who have an unshopped, untouched factory WCS (player's condition)

are these two machine screws shown in the picture with red arrows 4008-01168-10 (5/8 inch long) OR 4008-01168-08 (1/2 inch long)??
untitled (resized).JPGuntitled (resized).JPG

#4273 5 years ago
Quoted from provato:

Hi, I too joined the club a few months ago, and now I'm in the "shopping" process.
I have a question for those of you who have an unshopped, untouched factory WCS (player's condition)
are these two machine screws shown in the picture with red arrows 4008-01168-10 (5/8 inch long) OR 4008-01168-08 (1/2 inch long)??
[quoted image]

I'm guessing it's 1/2 inch... The screw doesn't have a lot to get through before it threads into the standoff. Mine currently has the wrong screw in it.

#4274 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I'm guessing it's 1/2 inch... The screw doesn't have a lot to get through before it threads into the standoff. Mine currently has the wrong screw in it.

Mine had one 4008-01168-10 (5/8 inch long) in the right side (front ramp) and one missing in the left side (bottom ramp). I found another WCS but it was shopped a few years ago, this one had 5/8 inch long on one side and 1/2 inch long on the other side. Both screws seemed new though...

#4275 5 years ago

I have a couple connectors under the play field that are not connected to anything. Can anyone help identify these?

I noticed my right ramp flasher bulb has no wires soldered to it. (The flasher just above the coin toss mech) I'm guessing I need to purchase this part to get that flasher working again? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/H-18219-1

The other empty connector I'm not so sure about. I have noticed that the flasher lamp for the GOAL insert does not work. It is present and has a connector connected to it.

Also, still wondering if software version LA2 is the most up to date version for this game.

Thanks!

IMG_6730 (resized).jpgIMG_6730 (resized).jpgIMG_6731 (resized).jpgIMG_6731 (resized).jpg
#4276 5 years ago

Mine has LA2 as well.

I will check those connectors when I get home for you.

#4277 5 years ago

Looks like you're missing the that strobe above the coin toss mech and maybe a strobe back by the buy ticket rollovers...

And I'm only on LA1 apparently

IMG_1352 (resized).JPGIMG_1352 (resized).JPGIMG_1353 (resized).JPGIMG_1353 (resized).JPG
#4278 5 years ago

Looking further at the pics, it appears the rear, upper ramp harnesses aren't connected, along with the midfield, lower ramp harness. Does the right ramp entrance signage light up to indicate "buy ticket", etc? Are the 3 "overhead" back playfield gi lamps on?

#4279 5 years ago

Looking further at the pics, it appears the rear, upper ramp harnesses aren't connected, along with the midfield, lower ramp harness. Does the right ramp entrance signage light up to indicate "buy ticket", etc? Are the 3 "overhead" back playfield gi lamps on?

Thanks for checking. Yes, all the signs and GI lights are working. The only two things I’ve noticed not working are the two flashers I mentioned.

#4280 5 years ago

Does anyone have a picture for where this blue/black wire goes? The manual really stinks. Thanks!

mysterywire (resized).jpgmysterywire (resized).jpg
#4281 5 years ago

Never mind, I figured it out. It connects to a flasher.

I don’t suppose that could be the mystery that is causing my F116 fuse to pop?

#4282 5 years ago

I confirmed that my 2 mystery connectors were for the right ramp flasher and the Striker Awards hole light.

Can someone tell me what flasher test will make the GOAL insert flasher operate? The yellow hot dog shaped one in front of the goalie. Thanks!

#4283 5 years ago

Answering my own question, I was getting .4V on TP1, so I think that's bad bridge rectifiers.

#4284 5 years ago

Bought this game 22 yeas ago as my first game (I was 15 years old). Now into the market again for one! I miss it not having it in my collection.

So anyone in Belgium/France/NL/Germany looking to sell a nice / collectors condition example, pm me

1 week later
#4285 5 years ago

Found a nice one!

I only need to source one 'official product" white decal sticker for the right side of the cabinet.
Anyone know any sources?

IMG-20180817-WA0004 (resized).jpgIMG-20180817-WA0004 (resized).jpg
#4286 5 years ago

Metal apron cards came!! Let me know if anyone wants to be put in contact with Adam who makes them.

03428D92-1E6A-4922-9AAE-FE36B16E136D (resized).jpeg03428D92-1E6A-4922-9AAE-FE36B16E136D (resized).jpeg1299D352-0506-4F8A-9495-3648BC5CE3FC (resized).jpeg1299D352-0506-4F8A-9495-3648BC5CE3FC (resized).jpeg454E5C9B-1FBD-441C-AB8D-2BE1804EE3B0 (resized).jpeg454E5C9B-1FBD-441C-AB8D-2BE1804EE3B0 (resized).jpeg
#4287 5 years ago
A67EA60D-7CF7-4FC1-9A85-41B6DEAA61A6 (resized).jpegA67EA60D-7CF7-4FC1-9A85-41B6DEAA61A6 (resized).jpeg
#4288 5 years ago
29AA4F73-A571-40EB-A59A-D9FF721BDA84 (resized).jpeg29AA4F73-A571-40EB-A59A-D9FF721BDA84 (resized).jpeg
#4289 5 years ago

Those are really cool!
Well Done Adam!

#4290 5 years ago

I buy metal cards from Adam for all of my pins.
They are bitchin quality and look really good.
Really cool guy as well.
Highly recommended.

IMG_1249 (resized).jpgIMG_1249 (resized).jpgIMG_1250 (resized).jpgIMG_1250 (resized).jpgIMG_1251 (resized).jpgIMG_1251 (resized).jpgIMG_1252 (resized).jpgIMG_1252 (resized).jpgIMG_1253 (resized).jpgIMG_1253 (resized).jpg
#4291 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Let me know if anyone wants to be put in contact with Adam who makes them.

Quoted from Coindork:

I buy metal cards from Adam for all of my pins.

Yes please... can you post a website or other way to find out whats available and order these cards?

#4292 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Yes please... can you post a website or other way to find out whats available and order these cards?

Ill shoot you a PM with his email.

#4293 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Can you send me a PM too? Those metal cards look great.

#4294 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Can you send me a PM too? Those metal cards look great.

Yep, sure thing.

#4295 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Me too please, what kind of cost are we talking?

#4296 5 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Me too please, what kind of cost are we talking?

$20-25 bucks a set I think.

#4297 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Me three!

#4298 5 years ago

Hey guys - glad you are enjoying the cards! Card sets are $35 shipped in the US. Discounts available for multiple sets purchases. I appreciate the above support!

I only sell the printing service of the cards on metal. I do not own the images and usually request the buyer provides the image for printing. I do have many examples for you to choose from however. I have made my own images for some friends and repeat customers for popular machines, I have had buyers make their own images and customize for shows etc.

Feel free to pm me here with machines you are interested in. If you would like examples just shoot me your email Ill send pictures. I do not have a dedicated business I just do this on the side to support the hobby. I started by making them for some friends and they liked them so much Ive offered them by word of mouth. Usually takes 7 days to turn around shipping. Each card is hand pressed and hand cut.

-Adam

#4299 5 years ago

i could see this being a cool option for my "keepers". sorry if this was mentioned, are they silk-screened or just print-out with adhesive?

#4300 5 years ago

Its called Dye-sublimation printing. They are not silk-screened but they are printed and pressed with special ink directly on to metal. No adhesive.

Hard to show via pictures but my opinion the quality of ink and the metal matches much better on the apron than any paper you could print on.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Playfields
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
9,151 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball
Rubber/Silicone
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,474 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 170.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome/page/86?hl=provato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.