(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,491 posts
  • 740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Phoerber
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs2 (resized).jpg
wcs3 (resized).jpg
wcs1 (resized).jpg
20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg
There are 8,491 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 170.
#3101 7 years ago

Have the ramps been reproduced yet. My left one has a crack in the back side in the curve?

#3102 7 years ago

What a game!! Those Victory Laps are sure fun to hit....7,802,478,060

IMG_6029 (resized).JPGIMG_6029 (resized).JPG

Played Germany in finals twice. Lost 4-0 first game and beat them 7-6 in second go around. Scored 2 goals in final second to pull of the win.

I played Germany twice going through the ranked teams. They are always ranked #1. The second time I played them, they were ranked #2. I assume that because I beat them in the Finals and I was now considered #1 ranked "team"? Does anyone know on this?

#3103 7 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

What a game!! Those Victory Laps are sure fun to hit....

Awesome score! Congrats

#3104 7 years ago

What a game!! Those Victory Laps are sure fun to hit....

Whoa baby. I need to stop playing TWD and try to attack this game more. How many EBs did you get?

#3105 7 years ago

Yeah. The ball motor was blowing fuses. So we unhooked it til we could sort it

#3106 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Whoa baby. I need to stop playing TWD and try to attack this game more. How many EBs did you get?

I would say about 5-6? One for EB score. Two for going to Washington twice. One or two from striker awards. Another one, maybe two, from "ball on the field" shot.

#3107 7 years ago

I would say about 5-6? One for EB score. Two for going to Washington twice. One or two from striker awards. Another one, maybe two, from "ball on the field" shot.

Cool. Didn't realize you get them for coming back around and experiencing the game multiple times. Makes that seem a tad more achievable. Haha

#3108 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Cool. Didn't realize you get them for coming back around and experiencing the game multiple times. Makes that seem a tad more achievable. Haha

I know there were multiple EBs. Exact number not exactly sure. I wish I knew how long I played timewise. I started feeling "fatigued" after beating them the second Finals match. This game can be such an adrenaline rush!

#3109 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Just spotted this....I've had a Sigma in mine for awhile, and purple rocks ( until it gets colorized, of course)...purple has a nice theme in this game, imho...

Just got my new Sigma installed. Purple looks pretty good but I think the light blue looks better. It's brighter. Purple was a little dark in my opinion. I have color fading led lights in my "arcade" room and the light blue/teal reflects nicely. I think that's the winner, until it gets fully colorized

#3110 7 years ago

Where can i buy a new playfield plastic set outside usa?

#3111 7 years ago

I think Ministry of Pinball had a set in stock. (Netherlands)

#3112 7 years ago
Quoted from aerobert:

I think Ministry of Pinball had a set in stock. (Netherlands)

They're out, now.

Marco has them in stock, but at a 96% mark up.

#3113 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

They're out, now.
Marco has them in stock, but at a 96% mark up.

255 $ ?????

#3114 7 years ago

Hello all, I need to install Cliffy Protectors on my three scoop holes on WCS. I have the protectors, and have installed Cliffy's before, but WCS seems to be harder to get to. I know I have to take a bunch of stuff off to get to where I can install the protectors, but I am not sure mechanically inclined, so was wondering if anyone has seen a video or link to instructions on how to proceed....

Something like: Remove this, then remove this, then lift the piece out of the way, loosen this, and then take this off.....

Thanks in advance....

#3115 7 years ago

if you want to do rubbers, do them at the same time. just document each part you're removing. try to keep hardware from each section in separate bags or piles. the only unique thing i remember was hammering out the posts from underneath the playfield.

#3116 7 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

Hello all, I need to install Cliffy Protectors on my three scoop holes on WCS. I have the protectors, and have installed Cliffy's before, but WCS seems to be harder to get to. I know I have to take a bunch of stuff off to get to where I can install the protectors, but I am not sure mechanically inclined, so was wondering if anyone has seen a video or link to instructions on how to proceed....
Something like: Remove this, then remove this, then lift the piece out of the way, loosen this, and then take this off.....
Thanks in advance....

My shop out thread should help you get to that stuff. FYI. I just put Mylar around the saucers. If you're just trying to protect and aren't trying to cover up a bunch of wear, I'd recommend Mylar instead.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-shop-out-thread#post-3474543

#3117 7 years ago

I'm putting together a game for the Ohio show. I have a set of plastics for it but I'm missing a right in-lane plastic.Does anyone have one for sale or an older one that's not this yellowed out. PM me if you can help.
Thanks,Keith

IMG_2798 (resized).JPGIMG_2798 (resized).JPG

#3119 7 years ago

Anyone got a set of plastics for sale?
Really need it

#3121 7 years ago

So I had a nice pinball journey this Sunday with a friend. He wanted me to come with him to get a Target Alpha pin.
He comes pick me up in Huntington Beach and we're on our way to Riverside. I know right now you're thinking why is
he talking about a Target Alpha here???? We get the game and we're getting lunch at a pizza place on the way home.
My pinball senses go off but I don't see any pins?? But then I see it, wanted to take it home with me

IMG_0418 (resized).JPGIMG_0418 (resized).JPG

#3122 7 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

Will be exciting to see how it earns in a geek/gaming themed barcade in a line-up with crowd pleasers like GoT, LotR and Hobbit...

Well, what do you know! Emptied the coinboxes today, and WCS came out on top in earnings for the last 10 days. Only veeery slightly ahead of GoT and Hobbit, but still cool

#3123 7 years ago

My subtle custom translite with the Swedish goalies name on the goalies back... DSC_0018.JPGDSC_0018.JPG

#3124 7 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

Well, what do you know! Emptied the coinboxes today, and WCS came out on top in earnings for the last 10 days. Only veeery slightly ahead of GoT and Hobbit, but still cool

That is VERY cool, actually.....I don't play mine for extended periods, then end up playing it exclusively for about a month, for whatever reason. It's easily one of the best, most underrated games out there...period!!!

#3125 7 years ago

In the club. Scored a HUO sweetie.

#3126 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

In the club. Scored a HUO sweetie.

Nice! Would jump at the chance to get an HUO WCS and sell my beater.

#3127 7 years ago

Me too. I soon have restored a real shitty one. Saved it from the bin. It was mainly dirty as hell. Minor pf damage due to using too long screws when replacing a coil and the usual wear around holes. It had been stored poorly, lots of rust on screws underneath but it doesnt affect function.

Would love a HUO

#3128 7 years ago

One question. There is a flasher on the right ramp under a dome midway. It has continuity and gets power though i cannot see how it lights in the tests settings. Its a 906 flasher. there is no control in the menu and does not light with test of all flasher and bulbs. Any advice?

#3129 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

One question. There is a flasher on the right ramp under a dome midway. It has continuity and gets power though i cannot see how it lights in the tests settings. Its a 906 flasher. there is no control in the menu and does not light with test of all flasher and bulbs. Any advice?

Do the other flashers go off in test? Make sure the the interlock switch is pressed so you get 12v everywhere.

#3130 7 years ago

Pictures of this HUO ?

#3131 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Do the other flashers go off in test? Make sure the the interlock switch is pressed so you get 12v everywhere.

Yes all other flashers work and go off. I do not even see this flasher in tne list of flashers in The test menu.

#3132 7 years ago

I think it's part of the goal celebration.

#3133 7 years ago

Here are some pictures of my HUO World Cup with goodie bag still attached

20160525_105524 (resized).jpg20160525_105524 (resized).jpg
20160525_105531 (resized).jpg20160525_105531 (resized).jpg
20160525_105706 (resized).jpg20160525_105706 (resized).jpg
20160525_174919 (resized).jpg20160525_174919 (resized).jpg
20160525_105629 (resized).jpg20160525_105629 (resized).jpg

#3134 7 years ago

Here it is after I got done putting leds in it.

20160927_010217 (resized).jpg20160927_010217 (resized).jpg

#3135 7 years ago

Here is the before the leds picture. I forgot to add this one

20160605_183223 (resized).jpg20160605_183223 (resized).jpg

#3136 7 years ago
Quoted from twista22:

Here are some pictures of my HUO World Cup with goodie bag still attached

Never seen one that clean before. Like it was sealed in a crate for the last 20 years. Hard to imagine mine ever looked like that on the inside.

#3137 7 years ago

Wow that's so sweet! Don't like your led work but each to his own. Thanks for the pics.

#3138 7 years ago

Heres a better pic of the leds. I went with the all teal on top since it suppose to be the field

20170202_104441 (resized).jpg20170202_104441 (resized).jpg

#3139 7 years ago

looks wild.

#3140 7 years ago

Yeah I mean at least they are in the back so it probably doesn't affect seeing the ball at all but I preferred keeping white everywhere on this game.

#3141 7 years ago

The ball is still very visable when its at the top of the playfield.

#3142 7 years ago
Quoted from aerobert:

Wow that's so sweet! Don't like your led work but each to his own. Thanks for the pics.

Agreed. Waaaaaaaaaay to much green up top

#3143 7 years ago

I joined the club about two weeks back. Defeated Germany and took some victory laps last weekend and ended up with 3.6 billion.

I've been wondering why there is space and switches for two balls in the ball lock. I've only ever been able to lock one ball on the trophy.

20170205_130713 (resized).jpg20170205_130713 (resized).jpg

#3144 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I joined the club about two weeks back. Defeated Germany and took some victory laps last weekend and ended up with 3.6 billion.
I've been wondering why there is space and switches for two balls in the ball lock. I've only ever been able to lock one ball on the trophy.

Second player locks a ball after you locked one, or,
There's a setting for an easy first multiball start that will start qualifiying multiball with a second chot up a ramp, effectively 'locking' two balls there.

#3145 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Possible to get two balls there in a multiplayer game. Then instead of a ball coming from the trough it releases one from the ball lock.

#3146 7 years ago

Got mine today. Haven't got a clue what I'm doing yet! Noticed some minor planking around the manga save, anyone else got this?

IMG_6388 (resized).JPGIMG_6388 (resized).JPG

#3147 7 years ago

no

#3148 7 years ago

Forgot to post. I destroyed the krauts the other day 14-3! My best final yet.

#3149 7 years ago

Has anyone had a yellowed rubber ball in their game? Not sure the best way to try and clean that. Seems most places are sold out of replacements.

#3150 7 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Has anyone had a yellowed rubber ball in their game? Not sure the best way to try and clean that. Seems most places are sold out of replacements.

Yeah let us know if you figure out a way to clean it up. I got one of the last ones from LSOG and I have been cleaning it like every 100 plays. Haha

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 180.00
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,491 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 170.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome/page/63?hl=archon9000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.