(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,765 posts
  • 671 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Andypc
  • Topic is favorited by 242 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wc part (resized).jpg
68080E34-DF64-4F54-8501-B723A3E0850C (resized).jpeg
0E59BD39-FD85-4182-8A38-0213D5E8442E (resized).jpeg
4DCC73C3-0D27-47F4-8035-785DC5EC21D8 (resized).jpeg
0-1 (resized).jpeg
0-2 (resized).jpeg
20221028_122916 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 02-49-58 Marco Specialties Pinball Parts (resized).png
305311894_1596217294108737_2845400578204479785_n (resized).jpg
21CF8BFE-96FB-4DE6-BCFD-694E8EA06AC4 (resized).jpeg
light (resized).jpg
light (resized).jpg
??????_Viber_2022-10-17_12-48-52-245 (resized).jpg
20221016_194159 (resized).jpg
R3 (resized).jpg
20221016_194136 (resized).jpg

There are 7,765 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 156.
#7751 21 days ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I can't believe I did this, I have looked through all of my photos and have no idea where this piece goes. Does anybody have any ideas?[quoted image][quoted image]

I looked all over the top of my machine, at least what I could see without taking the glass off and couldn't find anything like that. Do all your VUK have the guide rails on the side (including the ball trough up kicker)?

#7752 21 days ago

That piece goes beside the soccer ball, attached to the left edge of the ramp. I think it acts as a protector in case the ball ever got close enough to rub right on the plastic, or an errant pinball found it’s way in there.

4DCC73C3-0D27-47F4-8035-785DC5EC21D8 (resized).jpeg
#7753 18 days ago
Quoted from ababapanos:

Hello!
I just bought WC , I decided at the last minute and I hope I did well.
A first question, is there an easy way to clean the metal from the ramps from the rust?.[quoted image]

No easy way...I put a vinyl sticker over mines on Twilight Zone. Have not thought about it since.

1 week later
#7754 10 days ago

looking for a VERY nice WCS if anyone in or near Ohio is ready to sell.

#7755 8 days ago

Hello,

I have a question about my World Cup Soccer 94 Pinball machine. I have renewed all sleeves and the soccer ball. Since that moment, when the ball hit the soccer ball, the soccer ball is faltering (hope it’s the good word) and the motor is decreasing in rates / speed… When I install the old soccer ball again the problem has gone… The old soccer ball is spinning in a constant speed. Does anyone recognizing this? Hope you understand my problem with it…

Greets,
Arno

#7756 8 days ago
Quoted from ArnoBosvelt:

Hello,
I have a question about my World Cup Soccer 94 Pinball machine. I have renewed all sleeves and the soccer ball. Since that moment, when the ball hit the soccer ball, the soccer ball is faltering (hope it’s the good word) and the motor is decreasing in rates / speed… When I install the old soccer ball again the problem has gone… The old soccer ball is spinning in a constant speed. Does anyone recognizing this? Hope you understand my problem with it…
Greets,
Arno

Any chance the new soccer ball is slightly larger than the original and it is rubbing on something? Like the ramp to the right?

If you have them both removed, you could compare the two against each other to see if there is some kind of difference.

#7757 8 days ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Any chance the new soccer ball is slightly larger than the original and it is rubbing on something? Like the ramp to the right?
If you have them both removed, you could compare the two against each other to see if there is some kind of difference.

Thanks for your reply. The new soccerball is spinning well, when starting the game… Everything is working fine then. The problem starts when the ball hits the soccerball… The soccerball is slowing down in speed and starting to speed up when the ball is away from the soccerball… Everytime when you hit the soccer ball this happens… Can it be the material of the soccerball that this happen?

#7758 8 days ago
Quoted from ArnoBosvelt:

Thanks for your reply. The new soccerball is spinning well, when starting the game… Everything is working fine then. The problem starts when the ball hits the soccerball… The soccerball is slowing down in speed and starting to speed up when the ball is away from the soccerball… Everytime when you hit the soccer ball this happens… Can it be the material of the soccerball that this happen?

I don't know if this helps, but I recently bought a new soccer ball at Marco Specialties and it has no issues. In fact it puts a lot of spin on the pinball. Way more spin than the old soccer ball.

#7759 8 days ago
Quoted from ArnoBosvelt:

Is there anything underneath, with the motor, that looks to be loose? Perhaps when the ball hits it, it's taking some of the momentum out of the motor spinning and takes a moment to catch back up? Check the electrical connections too, at the motor where they are soldered on as well as the connector that plugs into the board.

#7760 8 days ago
Quoted from ArnoBosvelt:

Hello,
Greets,
Arno

Does the new ball have more tack? If so, it's probably gripping onto the ball for longer which would cause it to slow down for a moment. I would consider this normal operation.

#7761 7 days ago
Quoted from jazc4:

I don't know if this helps, but I recently bought a new soccer ball at Marco Specialties and it has no issues. In fact it puts a lot of spin on the pinball. Way more spin than the old soccer ball.

Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Is there anything underneath, with the motor, that looks to be loose? Perhaps when the ball hits it, it's taking some of the momentum out of the motor spinning and takes a moment to catch back up? Check the electrical connections too, at the motor where they are soldered on as well as the connector that plugs into the board.

I don’t think so, because this only happens with the new soccerball. When I reinstall the old one everything is working fine again.
Maybe the material of the soccerball, but I’m a bit lost…

#7762 7 days ago

It looks like the new soccerball is a little bit bigger then the old one…

0E59BD39-FD85-4182-8A38-0213D5E8442E (resized).jpeg68080E34-DF64-4F54-8501-B723A3E0850C (resized).jpeg
#7763 2 days ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

NVM found it on my phone pics.
I can't believe I did this, I have looked through all of my photos and have no idea where this piece goes. Does anybody have any ideas?
[quoted image][quoted image]

It's on the right side of the ball, attached to the ramp.

-edit- Ow...someone allready posted that, sorry i didn't see
wc part (resized).jpg

#7764 2 days ago

The flippers on my WC94 stop working after a while (about 15 minutes). Everything else keeps working. If I shut the power off and turn in on again after a while they work perfectly again. Is something overheating? What should I check or replace?

#7765 1 day ago

Do anyone have any photo's of the coin toss disassembled? The bottom part of my coin toss has become completely loss and is stopping the ball. I need to see how it is supposed to be held in place or if a spot weld has failed?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 105.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
There are 7,765 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!