(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,491 posts
  • 740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Phoerber
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs2 (resized).jpg
wcs3 (resized).jpg
wcs1 (resized).jpg
20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg
There are 8,491 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 170.
#7701 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

My WCS has that sticker also... and oddly enough, my Theatre of Magic has a very similar sticker. Same designer and similar era.[quoted image][quoted image]

Hmm neat must be a jpop thing

#7702 1 year ago

So I know this is a personal choice, but what colours do you think look best in the “stadium lights” on the backboard? Currently I have green, white and purple. Thinking of going red, white and blue to go with the American theme. I do see a lot of people going with warm white though, even after they’ve LED’ed their game. What do you all think?

7F3180EA-1BB7-48A7-8E35-A3EC1B9437AF (resized).jpeg7F3180EA-1BB7-48A7-8E35-A3EC1B9437AF (resized).jpeg

#7703 1 year ago

….at what point do two balls lock in the Upper mini Playfield?

#7704 1 year ago
Quoted from JediPimp:

So I know this is a personal choice, but what colours do you think look best in the “stadium lights” on the backboard? Currently I have green, white and purple. Thinking of going red, white and blue to go with the American theme. I do see a lot of people going with warm white though, even after they’ve LED’ed their game. What do you all think?
[quoted image]

Indicator LEDs yellow….

#7705 1 year ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

….at what point do two balls lock in the Upper mini Playfield?

The game doesn't really lock two balls up there.

The second switch is used when playing a multiplayer game. As an example. If player 1 has a ball locked. Then player 2 makes the shot to lock their ball as well. It'll capture their ball. Causing both lock switches to activate. Wait a second, then it'll release the first ball.

#7706 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

The game doesn't really lock two balls up there.
The second switch is used when playing a multiplayer game. As an example. If player 1 has a ball locked. Then player 2 makes the shot to lock their ball as well. It'll capture their ball. Causing both lock switches to activate. Wait a second, then it'll release the first ball.

Always wondered about that. Thanks!

#7708 1 year ago

I have cool white frosted dome bulbs in those three spots on the backboard. I thought they were too bright like that and so I put over them some of the old school rubber domes. Red, yellow and green. I suppose you could do the order of those bulb colours to match certain country flag colours if you wanted to. That might be a cool way to show off who your allegiance is to. Like earlier mentioned about using red, white and blue. Or red, white, red for Canadians

#7709 1 year ago
Quoted from JediPimp:

[quoted image]

I put Green, White, Red in mine because I always have my game set to play as Italy

IMG_8170 (resized).JPGIMG_8170 (resized).JPG
#7710 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

I put Green, White, Red in mine because I always have my game set to play as Italy
[quoted image]

Nice

#7711 1 year ago

Question about the roll over targets on WCS... I had one of mine pop out and I'm not sure what it is that keeps them in normally.

I think I must have bumped it when wiping the playfield and then when I had it raised it got a little off centre and stuck up slightly. I guess I hit it with the ball during play and it got into the goal net, then into the Striker VUK and then launched up and nestled behind the pop bumpers before I realized what was going on and shut the game off.

It fits back into the hole fine and the game still plays like it did. The other three targets all feel snug though but this fourth one does not. I see there is a slight ridge on the stem of the target and I assume it is meant to clip down under the lip of the target mount piece under the playfield. It seems like maybe the hole in my target in that spot might have gotten enlarged over time and so it's now too big to grab that ridge of the target stem and keep it there.

Is this a thing? Where over time those holes can get bigger? And big enough to now be sloppy and let the target come out when it shouldn't?

Can you buy these roll over targets to replace originals? Either the entire assembly or just the individual components?

Thanks.

#7712 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Question about the roll over targets on WCS... I had one of mine pop out and I'm not sure what it is that keeps them in normally.
I think I must have bumped it when wiping the playfield and then when I had it raised it got a little off centre and stuck up slightly. I guess I hit it with the ball during play and it got into the goal net, then into the Striker VUK and then launched up and nestled behind the pop bumpers before I realized what was going on and shut the game off.
It fits back into the hole fine and the game still plays like it did. The other three targets all feel snug though but this fourth one does not. I see there is a slight ridge on the stem of the target and I assume it is meant to clip down under the lip of the target mount piece under the playfield. It seems like maybe the hole in my target in that spot might have gotten enlarged over time and so it's now too big to grab that ridge of the target stem and keep it there.
Is this a thing? Where over time those holes can get bigger? And big enough to now be sloppy and let the target come out when it shouldn't?
Can you buy these roll over targets to replace originals? Either the entire assembly or just the individual components?
Thanks.

I have a couple of rollovers like that. They actually change the trajectory of the ball. I kind of like the randomness except when it sends the ball SDTM.

#7713 1 year ago

Help! I have a lone connector around the flipper area under the playfield that I can't identify. I read the schematics and looked over the game and can't figure out where it plugs in. Since the game has no credit dot and plays perfectly, I'm wondering if it's an extra plug that's not used. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

con1 (resized).jpgcon1 (resized).jpgcon2 (resized).jpgcon2 (resized).jpgcon3 (resized).jpgcon3 (resized).jpg
#7714 1 year ago

Looks like a flasher connector...

#7715 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

I have a couple of rollovers like that. They actually change the trajectory of the ball. I kind of like the randomness except when it sends the ball SDTM.

Right on. All four of mine when they are sitting at rest are high enough above the surface of the playfield to cause the ball to slightly change course. Only when the ball is going slow though. No change when you hit from the flippers to the goal.

What’s the correct amount of target to be above the edge of the playfield? Don’t they have to be at least a tiny bit higher so that the ball rolls over them and pushes down to trigger the switch? Or are they mean to be perfectly flat with the playfield and then when the ball’s weight is over the target briefly, they are so perfectly adjusted that this slight movement down triggers the switch?

I see how you could adjust the rest height of the switch using the spring tab piece of the leaf switch and then that is set to be very close to the actual contact tab which also has its own spring tab under it to push it back up after getting pushed down.

Anyone got zoomed in photos of their switches? Above and below the playfield?

#7716 1 year ago

My World Cup Soccer was originally refurbished in 2018. At the time of the original restoration there were no new playfields available and that was the only thing slightly letting this machine down, Roll forward a few years and CPR have released their World Cup Soccer Playfield and Starship Fantasy have done a complete ramp set, so it was time to give my machine some upgrades. Adam from AJ Pinball has again done an absolutely amazing job on the playfield swap

Original Refurb in 2018
R3 (resized).jpgR3 (resized).jpg

So this time round it's had.

New CPR Playfield
New Starship Fantasy Ramps
Titan Rubbers
Mirror Blades
NOS Original Translite
Stumblor's amazing Lollypop's for the Pop Bumpers

A special mention to Stumblor's Lollypop's as they look absolutely amazing on this machine.

20210521_092152 (resized).jpg20210521_092152 (resized).jpg20221016_160614 (resized).jpg20221016_160614 (resized).jpg20221016_162648 (resized).jpg20221016_162648 (resized).jpg20221016_193918 (resized).jpg20221016_193918 (resized).jpg20221016_193925 (resized).jpg20221016_193925 (resized).jpg20221016_193942 (resized).jpg20221016_193942 (resized).jpg20221016_194039 (resized).jpg20221016_194039 (resized).jpg20221016_194056 (resized).jpg20221016_194056 (resized).jpg20221016_194119 (resized).jpg20221016_194119 (resized).jpg20221016_194136 (resized).jpg20221016_194136 (resized).jpg20221016_194159 (resized).jpg20221016_194159 (resized).jpg

#7717 1 year ago
Quoted from Andypc:

My World Cup Soccer was originally refurbished in 2018. At the time of the original restoration there were no new playfields available and that was the only thing slightly letting this machine down, Roll forward a few years and CPR have released their World Cup Soccer Playfield and Starship Fantasy have done a complete ramp set, so it was time to give my machine some upgrades. Adam from AJ Pinball has again done an absolutely amazing job on the playfield swap
Original Refurb in 2018
[quoted image]
New CPR Playfield
Titan Rubbers
Mirror Blades
NOS Original Translite
A special mention to Stumblor's Lollypop's as they look absolutely amazing on this machine.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Amazing work!
Looks like brand new! Am jealous! Would love to have mine like that

#7718 1 year ago
Quoted from Andypc:

Original Refurb in 2018
[quoted image]
New CPR Playfield
Titan Rubbers
Mirror Blades
NOS Original Translite

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! That's nuts! Looks incredible. And the brand new looking, shiny saucer brackets. Amazing attention to detail.

Is this the same guy that did the restoration of a Terminator 2 not long ago? I remember seeing a YouTube video on it and a thread in some other forum.

#7719 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Wow! That's nuts! Looks incredible. And the brand new looking, shiny saucer brackets. Amazing attention to detail.
Is this the same guy that did the restoration of a Terminator 2 not long ago? I remember seeing a YouTube video on it and a thread in some other forum.

No, I think the one you are referring to is Ant's. His T2 is amazing, been lucky enough to have a go on it at UK Pinfest where it won best in show. Mine was done by Adam at AJ Pinball. His work is also amazing and he has fully refurbished several machines for me.

#7720 1 year ago

Hello!

I just bought WC , I decided at the last minute and I hope I did well.
A first question, is there an easy way to clean the metal from the ramps from the rust?.

??????_Viber_2022-10-17_12-48-52-245 (resized).jpg??????_Viber_2022-10-17_12-48-52-245 (resized).jpg
#7721 1 year ago

I got this WCS in a trade a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that it has a red "Travel" insert and a yellow "Jackpot" insert. I 've noticed that all of the games I've seen have them the opposite way. Does that mean anything? I doubt this is a prototype game. Maybe the person putting in the inserts that day got them backwards?

light (resized).jpglight (resized).jpg
#7722 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

I got this WCS in a trade a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that it has a red "Travel" insert and a yellow "Jackpot" insert. I 've noticed that all of the games I've seen have them the opposite way. Does that mean anything? I doubt this is a prototype game. Maybe the person putting in the inserts that day got them backwards?

light (resized).jpglight (resized).jpg
#7723 1 year ago
21CF8BFE-96FB-4DE6-BCFD-694E8EA06AC4 (resized).jpeg21CF8BFE-96FB-4DE6-BCFD-694E8EA06AC4 (resized).jpeg
#7724 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

I got this WCS in a trade a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that it has a red "Travel" insert and a yellow "Jackpot" insert. I 've noticed that all of the games I've seen have them the opposite way. Does that mean anything? I doubt this is a prototype game. Maybe the person putting in the inserts that day got them backwards?[quoted image]

Don't know what it means, but that Jackpot one being yellow I'd imagine is easier to see / notice when it's lit. The regular red one in that spot I find blends in too closely to the other red / amber lights nearby (rollover button and extra ball).

#7725 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

I doubt this is a prototype game. Maybe the person putting in the inserts that day got them backwards?

Can you share a picture of the center of the playfield. There are prototypes out there but the wording was different on some of the "ultras."

#7726 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

I got this WCS in a trade a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that it has a red "Travel" insert and a yellow "Jackpot" insert. I 've noticed that all of the games I've seen have them the opposite way. Does that mean anything? I doubt this is a prototype game. Maybe the person putting in the inserts that day got them backwards?[quoted image]

Quoted from scootss:

Can you share a picture of the center of the playfield. There are prototypes out there but the wording was different on some of the "ultras."

Not a prototype field, but likely an early Sample.
Prototypes had those colors in the inserts, but the artwork was also different - different color world, no award flags ("Extra Ball", "Hurry up", etc) on the Cities, and so on. In your image, I can tell the artwork is updated, as the "Build Lock" inserts (1) Have "Lock" on them, which the proto didn't, and (2) the bottom patch on the ball is filled in with white, which wasn't in the prototype. Your Ramp "Jackpot" plastics are also production, not prototype.

My guess that this field - and some others out there - were likely populated with inserts from a previous order of those special insert types - using what they had in stock before ordering more in the proper color. Either way, it's kinda unique.

#7727 1 year ago

I just wanted to verify that both flippers are supposed to be the blue FL11629's as I have a red FL11630 in there. I figured it was swamped in for convenience, and just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bulletin thing.

I know the manual calls for two Blues, but I have also learned the manuals aren't always correct.

#7728 1 year ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I just wanted to verify that both flippers are supposed to be the blue FL11629's as I have a red FL11630 in there. I figured it was swamped in for convenience, and just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bulletin thing.
I know the manual calls for two Blues, but I have also learned the manuals aren't always correct.

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-fl-11629-flipper-coil.html

#7729 1 year ago

I have the green and black version in a ok good condition, but i would love to have the white and black one.
If i paint mine in white and black will the ball react in the same way as with the rubber non painted ?
Did someone already paint his ball ? how it worked? thanks for your messages

305311894_1596217294108737_2845400578204479785_n (resized).jpg305311894_1596217294108737_2845400578204479785_n (resized).jpg
#7730 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

I have the green and black version in a ok good condition, but i would love to have the white and black one.
If i paint mine in white and black will the ball react in the same way as with the rubber non painted ?
Did someone already paint his ball ? how it worked? thanks for your messages
[quoted image]

If you have the funds. I'd suggest just buying a new ball. The fresh rubber adds a lot of action to the game. Well worth the cost.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/23-6709

Marcos also has a $10 off international shipping promo code that end today if you order over $99 dollars in stuff. BOO-NUS22

#7731 1 year ago

If you have the funds. I'd suggest just buying a new ball. The fresh rubber adds a lot of action to the game. Well worth the cost.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/23-6709
Marcos also has a $10 off international shipping promo code that end today if you order over $99 dollars in stuff. BOO-NUS22

Unfortunley the company that ships internationally that Marco uses have a problem and the package never live usa... it always return back to Marcos...
I ordered two times, two times went back to Marco ( still i appreciate Marco since they refund me each time , so for now am avoiding buying on Marcos just to not make Marcos spend shipping costs for no reason ), i think the company have an automated system that doesn't read my full adress, and always return back the item to Marco, it's the only company in the USA that i have a problem with, unfortunately...

When i buy things from other people on the USA i sometimes buy from Marco and send it to that person living in the USA, and then that person send to me, but i don't like to bother people with this

#7732 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Unfortunley the company that ships internationally that Marco uses have a problem and the package never live usa... it always return back to Marcos...
I ordered two times, two times went back to Marco ( still i appreciate Marco since they refund me each time , so for now am avoiding buying on Marcos just to not make Marcos spend shipping costs for no reason ), i think the company have an automated system that doesn't read my full adress, and always return back the item to Marco, it's the only company in the USA that i have a problem with, unfortunately...
When i buy things from other people on the USA i sometimes buy from Marco and send it to that person living in the USA, and then that person send to me, but i don't like to bother people with this

That is unfortunate. I don't see anyone else with the white ball in stock and I personally don't think painting it would be a good idea.

As a side note. Here is the green ball for sale. So I don't think the previous owner just painted it himself. He probably was in the same boat you're in and didn't have any alternatives.

https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/world-cup-soccer/10281/soccer-ball-for-world-cup-soccer-green-23-6709?c=2109

#7733 1 year ago

That is unfortunate. I don't see anyone else with the white ball in stock and I personally don't think painting it would be a good idea.
As a side note. Here is the green ball for sale. So I don't think the previous owner just painted it himself. He probably was in the same boat you're in and didn't have any alternatives.
https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/world-cup-soccer/10281/soccer-ball-for-world-cup-soccer-green-23-6709?c=2109

Thanks, yes , indeed, i don't like the green one
But a nice member of this forum sent me a MP with a link for one white version avaliable in europe ( a site that i didn't had searched for ) , and there one one in stock. Just ordered

#7734 1 year ago

LCD or LED ColorDMD for WCS?

#7735 1 year ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

LCD set to big pixel for me

edit: I typed LED when I meant LCD. That's a big whoops.

#7736 1 year ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

As am a bit low in budget i went for a pin2dmd for my world cup and Judge Dredd , it's very good and have good colorization for this pinball.
But for my Indy, Totan , STNG and LOTR i went for a LED Color DMD, and i put them in XL DOT mode, it's amazing! Looks really good!

( maybe in one year or two i will upgrade them for led color dmd too )

#7737 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

As am a bit low in budget i went for a pin2dmd for my world cup and Judge Dredd , it's very good and have good colorization for this pinball.
But for my Indy, Totan , STNG and LOTR i went for a LED Color DMD, and i put them in XL DOT mode, it's amazing! Looks really good!
( maybe in one year or two i will upgrade them for led color dmd too )

Where can an LED ColorDMD be bought nowadays? No one seems to have any stock. I'm also looking to get a colour display for my Theatre of Magic.

#7738 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Where can an LED ColorDMD be bought nowadays? No one seems to have any stock. I'm also looking to get a colour display for my Theatre of Magic.

The manufacturer has them in stock again:
https://shop.colordmd.com/led-replacement-display-for-theatre-of-magic-pinball-machine/

#7739 1 year ago

Nice timing. Recently too I think as I could have sworn I checked there not long ago and they had none.

I see the differences in the sizes from the regular one to the jumbo (Baywatch) and slim (Checkpoint), although I'm not sure what the difference is between what is called LED and LCD? I have a PIN2DMD display in one of my games, but don't want another one of those.

#7740 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Nice timing. Recently too I think as I could have sworn I checked there not long ago and they had none.
I see the differences in the sizes from the regular one to the jumbo (Baywatch) and slim (Checkpoint), although I'm not sure what the difference is between what is called LED and LCD? I have a PIN2DMD display in one of my games, but don't want another one of those.

Answered my own question.

https://www.colordmd.com/lcdvsled.html

#7741 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

I bought in France at Ecfipp.fr and also at pu-parts.com in Germany
since i live in France

#7742 1 year ago

I have the Color DMD LCD on this one and have been happy with it.

One minor note…the LCD is bigger than the DMD it is replacing and WCS has some LEDs very close to the bottom of the backbox. You’ll want to remove a few of those otherwise the LCD will cast an ugly shadow on the translite. Not a big issue, but something to be aware of.

If you get the LED version it will be the same size as the old DMD and this won’t be necessary.

#7743 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

I'm not sure what shipping company Marco is using. There should be very few issues shipping to France. I have a small shipping company that uses USPS as well as an international mail forwarding service and would be happy to reship one for you. The other option would be to seek out a mail forwarding service.

My company ships all over Europe, etc using USPS and the only real countries that we have issues with are Spain and Italy.

#7744 1 year ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I'm not sure what shipping company Marco is using. There should be very few issues shipping to France. I have a small shipping company that uses USPS as well as an international mail forwarding service and would be happy to reship one for you. The other option would be to seek out a mail forwarding service.
My company ships all over Europe, etc using USPS and the only real countries that we have issues with are Spain and Italy.

Thank you, it's very kind from you.
I think it was iGlobal's problem, but not quite sure.
First time it returned back to Marco i thought it was because of the name of my city, since there is letter like " é " and " è " , and after ordering i saw on the website that the "è" was changed to question marks, so i thought it could be because of that.

So the second time i ordered i put the name of my city with "e" without any accents,and but still didn't worked it returned back to Marco, i went to the customs service and returned back to Marco without leaving the USA ( it was just a INDIANA JONES Left flipper return lane ball guide) . I almost hesitated to order a 3rd time to a friend in another city to see if the problem would be solved, but i didn't wanted to try a 3rd time, so i just ordered to a pinside seller , sent to his home, and then he sent to me, and i got it with no problems.
Yes, the only time i had problems whit a shipping, but as i said, am 100% sure is a problem of iGlobal and some error in the automated system that doesn't "like" my adress .

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 02-49-58 Marco Specialties Pinball Parts (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-10-25 at 02-49-58 Marco Specialties Pinball Parts (resized).png
#7745 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Right on. All four of mine when they are sitting at rest are high enough above the surface of the playfield to cause the ball to slightly change course. Only when the ball is going slow though. No change when you hit from the flippers to the goal.
What’s the correct amount of target to be above the edge of the playfield? Don’t they have to be at least a tiny bit higher so that the ball rolls over them and pushes down to trigger the switch? Or are they mean to be perfectly flat with the playfield and then when the ball’s weight is over the target briefly, they are so perfectly adjusted that this slight movement down triggers the switch?
I see how you could adjust the rest height of the switch using the spring tab piece of the leaf switch and then that is set to be very close to the actual contact tab which also has its own spring tab under it to push it back up after getting pushed down.
Anyone got zoomed in photos of their switches? Above and below the playfield?

Pic attached of the assembly, as requested. They do sit proud of the playfield - that is normal. These went out of stock long ago at usual suppliers. I have some NOS ones available at £25 each plus postage (from UK). Paypal F&F.

20221028_122916 (resized).jpg20221028_122916 (resized).jpg
#7746 1 year ago

HI Y'all,

I am having some weird issues with my lamp board 28. The only thing that I can think of is that these lamps are a higher voltage rating, but the manual doesn't indicate that. It does however confuse lamp bard 28 with 30. Any thoughts?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weird-problems-with-lamp-board-28-in-world-cup-soccer

#7747 1 year ago

I saw this great article on WCS in Nudge magazine online.

I like how they break down the video-game like difficulties of playing WCS. You can either go easy difficulty mode (shoot for goals), medium difficulty (get multiballs) or hard difficulty (get to the LA wizard mode and defeat Germany).

Really highlights how WCS is good for pinball players of all skill levels.

https://www.nudgepinball.com/articles/nudge-circle-of-honor-nominee-world-cup-soccer

#7748 1 year ago
Quoted from JediPimp:

I saw this great article on WCS in Nudge magazine online.
I like how they break down the video-game like difficulties of playing WCS. You can either go easy difficulty mode (shoot for goals), medium difficulty (get multiballs) or hard difficulty (get to the LA wizard mode and defeat Germany).
Really highlights how WCS is good for pinball players of all skill levels.
https://www.nudgepinball.com/articles/nudge-circle-of-honor-nominee-world-cup-soccer

nice article

#7749 1 year ago

Going with LED. Already have 6 other pins with LCD…

1 week later
#7750 1 year ago

NVM found it on my phone pics.

I can't believe I did this, I have looked through all of my photos and have no idea where this piece goes. Does anybody have any ideas?
0-1 (resized).jpeg0-1 (resized).jpeg0-2 (resized).jpeg0-2 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 159.00
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,491 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 170.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome/page/155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.