10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dbeeson
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I've decided not to go through the trouble to try and fix the CPU board on my Blackout. It's more work than I can handle. Before I shell out for a new rottendog, I thought I'd see if any of you fine folks may have something to sell.

#2 10 years ago

If the driver board is good I'd get the pinballpcb CPU board.

And I'm sure there are people here who would take your old CPU board.

viperrwk

#3 10 years ago

Yeah, deff don't throw out the old boards.

There are plenty of people here who can rehab them and put them back to work keeping our games alive.

#4 10 years ago

I would definitely not throw out the boards. Thanks viperrwk I'll have a look at pinballpcb.

#5 10 years ago

Does anyone know where I could send the boards to be repaired?

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from dbeeson:

Does anyone know where I could send the boards to be repaired?

Rob Anthony, Chris Hibler, Andrew (barakandl), Hans Haase (Siegecraft), John Wart Jr - all REGULARLY contribute their time and knowledge to this forum and I would trust any of them with my boards if I wasn't crazy enough to do it myself.

viperrwk

#7 10 years ago

Thanks so much viperrwk, I got in touch with Barakandl and he will be repairing my boards for way less than new ones. I owe ya one.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/working-system-6-cpu-or-rottendog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.