(Topic ID: 182466)

Working on my Bally, United Bingo website

By BingoButch

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Just started to put pictures up of all my bingo's wanted to start with Bally but, United's where easier to get to. And Nick I started digging out United's ABC. Will load those pictures up tomorrow for you. I also looked for an extra ABC playfield don't have one but, you can borrow mine just let me know. Website is www.bingobutchsballybingo.com go to my pins.

#2 7 years ago

Mike, looks great! The United games are also harder to find good images of, so I think you chose wisely.

I would love to borrow one if you don't mind. I'll have to make my own regardless due to the difference in depth, etc as we discussed, so I'd just use yours for mechanical information and measurements. I would make to scale to fit the Bally cab.

I hope you don't mind if I use a couple of your site pics to improve my Multi images?

Also, have you submitted to the IPDB? I know they will appreciate those images.

If you are in there photo-ing backglasses, would you mind terribly taking a photo of the score/instruction area and sending to Phil H. and/or myself?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/working-on-my-bally-united-bingo-website and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.