Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Toyguy
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2241 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2242 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2240 (resized).JPG
    All Set Up (resized).JPG
    PF-Dec2016 (resized).JPG
    First Game (resized).JPG
    PF-Nov2016 (resized).JPG
    Stripped (resized).JPG
    Stripped Overview (resized).JPG
    Steppers1 (resized).JPG
    Gummy (resized).JPG
    Broken Contact (resized).JPG
    diagram for argentine (resized).png
    image-9_(resized).jpg
    IMG_0508_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0509_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from Toyguy:

I finally made some good progress on the Argentine flipperless earlier this week. The playfield's been stripped, cleaned up and some of the bumpers have been replaced. I'm not really liking the white bumper bodies though. I may have to try dying some with RIT.

Also got my new supply of bulbs and have swapped them all out while I have the backglass out for touchup work. Lotta bulbs on this gal...

I enjoy following your in-depth resto!
    I'm not big on electrical unfortunately so I don't follow much. But I love your dedication to bringing a toasted game back to life!

Also I get a lot of amusement that it says "Genco MFG Co. NOT INC." Must have had a near identical competitor aha!

1 week later
    #51 7 years ago

That looks incredible! You've really done an amazing job bringing this machine back from the great silver ball in the sky!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/working-on-a-genco-argentine?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.