Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Toyguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Wondering if there are any Allied Leisure EM gurus around? I have a new Sea Hunt that I am stumped on at the moment. Almost all of the 100 point scoring seems not to work. I say almost because if the pop bumpers are lit for 100, they will score 100. The 100 point rollovers and switches, however, do nothing. Hitting one will light its insert, so the switch is working, but the 100 point relay never gets fired. According to the schematic, I do not see anything else in the circuit except for the relay coil and the 100 point switch or rollover. The cam motor does not seem to be involved UNLESS there is something in the circuit that's undocumented.

10 point and 1000 point all work fine.

My first thought was the capacitive discharge board had gone bad, but if that were true, it would never score. The fact that it does from the pops seems to rule that out.

If anyone has any insight into this, I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

#3 3 years ago

Do you have a high quality schematic scan you can post?

#4 3 years ago

I have a paper one. Let me see what I can do about a scan.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!