New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 163092)

Woot...Railroad Street Tavern

By investingdad

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by investingdad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Just another shout out to Railroad Street in Limerick. Played GoT Premium, Monster Bash, and MM today. Wonderful selection.

Doing research on my next purchase...maybe GB will show up?

#2 4 years ago

Railroad is great! We have league night on Wednesday nights, and a monthly tournament on the 2nd Saturday of each month (the next one is July 9). There's also the selfie league, and we play the finals the same day at the monthly tournament. Jay just put a Fathom on-site, too.

#3 4 years ago

If you see the owner, Jay?, let him know the GoT, after accepting four quarters for a credit then ate my dollar bill with no credit given.

I didn't bother telling the gal behind the bar about it because, well...it's a dollar.

But he may want to verify the bill changer is ok.

#4 4 years ago

This place is awesome. I was in A-town on a work assignment and drove out there.

I keep hoping I get assigned out there again, as if love to return.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from coreyhulse:

We have league night on Wednesday nights, and a monthly tournament on the 2nd Saturday of each month (the next one is July 9). There's also the selfie league, and we play the finals the same day at the monthly tournament. Jay just put a Fathom on-site, too.

Street address, city, state?

#6 4 years ago

Railroad Street, Limerick, Pa

Good beer selection as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside