Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by imharrow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo (5) - Copy-242.JPG
IMG_0776.JPG
WOZ high score.JPG
photo (1).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taylorva.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago

I've got my BALL and Rescue MB set to extra hard and I've got a high of 240,000. I really try to get a munchkin mode at the start of ECMB and that seem to pay off pretty well but also get some decent points out of Fireball Frenzy.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

For full disclosure, I do have some pretty generous extra ball settings but otherwise I'm stock. I've been that way pretty much since I got my pin, so for me it is basically "normal".

I allow one extra ball but that's just because there is no way to turn it off right now. Ill allow it once you can win one and it is not just a random award. Hate random extra balls.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

Damn I want to play a Woz...

Come to Richmond

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Newsom:

What do the extra hard settings do?

For RESCUE you have to hit the specific letter from what I can tell opposed to just doing the search loop which is way too easy IMO. On the crystal ball I believe you have to hit each letter 2-3 times. On the CB I am a little torn as the modes are there to make playing more difficult so making getting those modes harder may make the game easier.

I had my game set to hard or extra hard in the settings but I don't think those presets are functioning at this point.

I think my Munchkin loops are factory so 10,15,30 maybe. I'll have to check.

What do you think about having it extra hard to start CB modes?

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Should I share my high score? Broke 600k on the first two balls, then realized it had 4 EBs set after we had some visitors to the office. With the 4 EBs, I broke a million, but I hardly think that counts. Keith beats me every time, if that makes anyone feel better.

Do you guys have it set to the 5 1/2% pitch as recommended by JJP.

4 weeks later
#44 6 years ago

I finally got on the board with 277,887.

I have all my settings at least hard allowing one EB and no ball save. Had a great second ball in which I started and may have completed ECMB. I had everything lit for BTW but my RESCUE is so hard to get going due to the difficulty setting. I may have to bring that down a notch. 1.24 is pretty incredible. Really looking forward to see what the code becomes when it is in it's tweaking stage.

clap clap clap clap

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from B9:

Congratulations

Thanks. i'm getting more into a groove with the game. Might have to make CB a little easier as well as RESCUE as they are nearly impossible to get without a little help from Glinda.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

would it be a sin to move the rubber in on TNPLH left drain? I want to beat the machine legitimately, but man, that side can be a drain monster.....

less of a sin than having EBs awarded for score thresholds IMO.

1 week later
#54 6 years ago

GC finally. To be completely fair I did go back to 1.24 and slaughtered the right ramp. Still felt good to get the top spot. Got to Wicked Witch but didn't last long. Had no idea what to do..CALLOUTS PLEASEā€¦..

IMG_0776.JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taylorva.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside