Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by imharrow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo (5) - Copy-242.JPG
IMG_0776.JPG
WOZ high score.JPG
photo (1).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago

Yes....stack, stack, stack.......I can't seem to break into the 600k range yet, though......between 200-400 is my norm ( most on the low end of that!!!).....Congrats on the score!!!...mark

#10 6 years ago

I can't tell if FF ides helping my scoring or not....I just like smashing the witch....rescue mb pretty unforgiving for me if that's the only one going....have yet to complete, as it turns off after 1 drain ( think mine is only on medium)...definitely agree w munchkin modes, though.....if you can get one of those w ecmb rolling......ahhh...the points....mark

#24 6 years ago

Hogbog.....that was just wrong.......1 million seems like a million plays away for me.. .....but I will keep trying....awesome game!!! Might have to take the glass off and "verify all the scoring works"....na...

Btw, I run mine @ 6.5 degrees....works great....mark

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I am at that pitch and it plays smooth as butter to me, might experiment up a bit......
No stack, no score.......I always set up the Rescue MB first and then when that triggers hit the ECMB on third lock, easy to start from rescue trail.......
Freaking flipper frenzy kills me every time...

True, true....I understand it, so why can't I beat it ( practice, practice, practice)....

4 weeks later
#35 6 years ago
Quoted from B9:

I finally did it! Over a million points
v1.24 default settings

photo (1).JPG 190 KB

Ok....you officially suck......I ' m still living in the 3-5 hundred k range....3 balls?.......seriously.....awesome game....extremely envious....

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from B9:

This is not a typical game for me
I had everything working at once crystal ball, rescue multiball, emerald city multiball, and fireball frenzy!
I also got to battle the witch but lost the ball right before making the final shot

Freakin awesome!!....it seems I get on a roll, but then get caught up on where I'm at and get nailed before I can put it all together.....worried it's brain overload for me.......good to know it is attainable, however, and thanks for posting it....machine is truly a different animal.....my favorite easily......

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from B9:

Just to confirm the game was set to 3 balls but with the new YBR rewards I was able to get an extraball

Seems my weakest link playwise right now is consistent Crystal Ball Modes......according to Eric, that's the big multiplier that helps the stacks get the points......I'm getting extra balls w 1.24 now (not sure why, but I'll take em).... really hung up on the witch stuff because it's so cool to watch on the screen while trying to keep track of the game.....obviously, my biggest (of many) playing challenges.

btw.......ANYONE getting TNPLH more than twice, ever?.....that alone should be worth a million points....got to the last f...g shot last night and drained it after what felt like an hour (probably 8 minutes) of fighting it.......killed me....

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I did it twice and drained before the final shot once as well. Not sure if you noticed, but if you got that far, you also scored (most likely) between 30,000 and 40,000 points. Not bad for a ball that other games would have just let you drain with a second chance.

didn't really catch the extra points awarded.......too busy cursing and stomping around the room (ha)...it is, however, the ultimate "love/hate" feature of any game (IMO)and I want it to stay in place forever, gameplay-wise. Really, really takes you out of your gameplay mindset, mandates a very difficult/ different instant strategy, and unforgiving (because you forgot where you were with the game previously)......who could ask for more !!!!!!!!!

whew, is all that can be said.....I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets that sinking feeling when all those lights go white....

#47 6 years ago

would it be a sin to move the rubber in on TNPLH left drain? I want to beat the machine legitimately, but man, that side can be a drain monster.....

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

less of a sin than having EBs awarded for score thresholds IMO.

All the justification i needed...moving it tomorrow ......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blacklick, OH
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside