(Topic ID: 15402)

Wooohooo..Pin number 5 added to collection!!!!

By dangermouse007

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-2.jpeg
    estrella-damm-inedit.jpg
    DownloadedFile-2.jpeg
    4444444.jpg
    111111.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dangermouse007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

LOTR has arrived at home! My first Stern title and man such a beautiful looking machine.
    Ive ordered the 'one ring shooter' and keeping LED's well away!!

Game is playing great apart from the fact that the ring dosn't seem to be holding the ball?
    Ball just fly's right on through and out other side,mode still activates etc...is magnet dead or are flippers to strong..it easily gets up the ring ramp??

Any help be great,cheers!

111111.jpg111111.jpg 4444444.jpg4444444.jpg

#10 12 years ago

Thanks everyone! There really is nothing like the smell of a new pin in da house!

Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Check the fuse for the ring magnet. Mine did the same thing when I bought it and it was because the fuse was blown.

Awesome,cheers mate will check it out!!

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

5A Slo-Blo and "fogettabout it"... []
    Congrats on the pick up DM!

Excellent! thanks mate!

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from Snurdley:

I think the 5 amp SB is for the LE. I rock a 4 amp SB in my pro and it's just fine. I think the fuse you want to check is F20. []

F20 is toast!

Man this site rocks! pinside peeps are faster than the mighty google!! Thanks all!

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from MrWizzo:

If the post to the left of the center ramp has not been changed, try to do so before you bend the bolt in there and have the ball end up hitting the side edge of the ramp.

Job #1 IMHO.

Dan

Ahhh no i dont want that,sorry may sound dumb but ..how do i tell if been changed??

#34 12 years ago
    Quoted from justonemore:

congrats, what is in line for #6

Scared Stiff or Monster Bash if feeling rich (so not very likely anytime soon

Which then leaves either Fish Tales,White Water or Shadow....win win either way i think

#35 12 years ago
    Quoted from Cam:

Congrats!! Bringing home a pin is always an exciting day []

Man is it what aye!! Wish i could bottle that feeling! That day of excitement will follow with weeks and weeks of joy until that day rolls around once again

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

Congrats. Im on the journey with you danger...I just got one two weeks ago and its also my first Stern. The one ring shooter looks great on it and like everyone else, I had to change the fuse.

Argggggggh..feels like a journey to mordor tracking down some 4amp sb fuse's !! just been to 3rd shop and non in stock! Got a lead though so will head thru to the city this afternoon and hopefully 2nght im playing with fully working ring!

Quoted from Silverballer:

I do love this game and got to scream for all to hear. LOTR ROCKS!!!!!

+1 she rocks alright and i got so much more to learn!!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dangermouse007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wooohooopin-number-5-added-to-collection?tu=dangermouse007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.