2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ZooDude
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wookin-pa-nub-in-all-da-wong-paces (resized).jpg
    rifle gallery (resized).jpg
    sharpshooter (resized).jpg
    1366811092 (resized).jpg
    786e48c869d8e2079b93c13b4797f5c1 (resized).jpg
    shooting gallery deluxe (resized).jpg
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

I Keep striking out trying to find my grail EM gun game. I've been on the hunt for one of the vinyl ball shooters from 61-
    Shooting Gallery
    Shooting Gallery Deluxe
    Rifle Gallery
    Marksman
    Sharpshooter
    White lightning

My wife and I played one- Marksman at Museum Mechanique- on our first ever date 11 years ago! Gotta have one for the house, obviously has full approval from the missus.

I've looked for the last two years on Pinside, Mr Pinball, Elame, craigslist etc. But I only find flakes and people who won't ship or won't communicate.
    Right now there's a White lightning on Ebay, been there for months, I've sent dozens of messages to the guy but he won't follow up past one or two responses so don't feel confident about buying.
    That one is in the Chicago area, if anyone there is close and can grab it, flip it to me! I'll pay a reasonable mark up.

So my question is, where else should I be looking for these games? is there a Pinside type forum for EM gun game guys? Is it worth putting a want ad up here?
    Anyone have one they want to move down the road? I try to be easy to deal with, pretty sure I have decent feedback as a buyer here.
    I already reached out to all the old timers in my area and they are on the lookout for me, but any help would be appreciated. Not interested in any other gun games, only the ones that actually shoot vinyl balls.
    Thanks!

wookin-pa-nub-in-all-da-wong-paces (resized).jpgwookin-pa-nub-in-all-da-wong-paces (resized).jpg1366811092 (resized).jpg1366811092 (resized).jpg786e48c869d8e2079b93c13b4797f5c1 (resized).jpg786e48c869d8e2079b93c13b4797f5c1 (resized).jpgrifle gallery (resized).jpgrifle gallery (resized).jpgsharpshooter (resized).jpgsharpshooter (resized).jpgshooting gallery deluxe (resized).jpgshooting gallery deluxe (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
    #2 2 years ago

I've got a 1960 Shooting Gallery but it's not for sale. Had it for years, sold it to a buddy and this year I bought it back. Fun game that the family missed. Fortunately it seems like these games still turn up on occasion. Just not as cheap as the old days.

Pinsider ZNET has a super rare Sega Monster Gun listed as being for sale.
    http://www.pinballowners.com/znet

This one was available not too long ago. Don't know anything about the seller though.
    https://6x6parts.com/midway-shooting-gallery-coin-operated-arcade-1960-projectile.html

This guy grabbed a White Lightning (earlier this year?). Not sure if it's available for sale?
    https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/damm-i%E2%80%99m-lucky-take-a-look-at-my-latest-2-for-1-rare-and-cool-em-grab-who%E2%80%99s-played-either.486489/

#3 2 years ago

Hey Thanks Alex, dang that Monster gun is the coolest, I knew there were two of those out there, that one may be out of my price range, but I'll contact ZNET and see what's what.

Middle link is sold, but thanks!

Now this last link is very interesting, those games are both pictured in the ebay ad currently up, makes me think that ad may not be legit. I tried to register with KLOV, even made a donation but they won't let me post, but as soon as I can I'll reach out to that guy and see if he's selling.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond, so far everyone I've talked to that has one is like....yup, fun game, you have good taste, not selling

B

#4 2 years ago

Good luck on the hunt. You'll find one eventually.

Yes, I'm locked out of KLOV as well. I had a membership but changed my email and now can't get back in to change it. I still lurk there once in awhile.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

Good luck on the hunt. You'll find one eventually.

fingers crossed!
    I managed to get on KLOV, sent a message to that dude, and one to ZNET, so we'll see.
    Thanks again for the info.
    B

#6 2 years ago

Got a reply from the KLOV dude, " you should have emailed me a week ago, just sold it to some local guy"
    This is seriously what has happened almost every time I find one! it's either no communication or you just missed it.
    Dang, I guess I just have to be patient and keep looking.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wookin-pa-nub-1961-midway-bally-shooters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.