(Topic ID: 53918)

WOOHOO, Just added TF LE to the Lineup, next up TRON!

By dito

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Mato
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“which TF LE do you prefer?”

• Combo Decepticons/Autobots 20 votes
    57%
  • Decepticons Violet 6 votes
    17%
  • Autobots Red 5 votes
    14%
  • they all suck 4 votes
    11%

(35 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4067.JPG
IMG_4065.JPG
IMG_4074.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Sold a Jurassic Park a month ago, and then sold some other toys. Got a HUO TF LE for a great price. The space is open to the left is going to get filled with TRON in a few months (layaway 3 months to go thanks to Game Exchange)! I'm really happy with it. My daughter loves it too. Changed the flipper rubber to purple/red as well as with all of the LED's. Changed the start button to red. Custom price/instruction cards from Pinball Rebel (edited a little myself), came with a Xpin red DMD that I'm still working on to get brighter as it's missing the high voltage board which should be arriving any day.

IMG_4074.JPGIMG_4074.JPG IMG_4065.JPGIMG_4065.JPG IMG_4067.JPGIMG_4067.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Awesome! Nice lineup. Spent countless hurs on TFLE. Great game.

#3 10 years ago

Very nice line up !
LTG : )

#4 10 years ago

agree, nice lineup

#5 10 years ago

thanks, since i can't go for quantity due to space, i am going for quality games. and no i'm not talking about $10k games, it'd mean only having 1-2 pins, no thanks.

#6 10 years ago

i think the TRON blue will go well next to the TFLE Autobots red. I think I'll move IJ to the very left though so I have all the Sterns together.

#7 10 years ago

Great taste, Dito! The two games I own, plus 2 more from the top of my wish list. I'll have to come visit some time. Add a WH20 and you'd have to drag me out.

#8 10 years ago

Congrats on your new game.

#9 10 years ago

Congrats! I really like my TF LE. Amazing sounds. Fun gameplay. I think it's a real sleeper hit that will grow in its popularity over time. There are some great deals out there on them right now.

#10 10 years ago

Nice line up. TF LE is a super game.

#11 10 years ago

I enjoy my TF Combo

I played TF Pro in the IFPA10 comp for the first time. Liked that too.

rd

1 month later
#12 10 years ago

Do you have the links for the custom card inserts - I can only find the instruction set on pinball rebel.

#13 10 years ago

Really curious about the layaway with Game Exchange. Heard nothing but great things about Game Exchange.

#14 10 years ago

Strykers Arcade is AWESOME from what I hear

#15 10 years ago

far and away my favorite pin awesome addition to the family

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Elfman:

Really curious about the layaway with Game Exchange. Heard nothing but great things about Game Exchange.

it was 6 month terms. take your total/6 and there is your monthly payment. miss a payment, and you lose it all. no refunds, no exchanges. WHICH IMO is fair. he's holding a game for you, taking up his space and letting you take longer to pay. this is the way i remember it, best is to ask JJ,
http://www.gameexchange.biz/

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Strykers Arcade is AWESOME from what I hear

I do believe that was said in jest

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from dito:

it was 6 month terms. take your total/6 and there is your monthly payment. miss a payment, and you lose it all. no refunds, no exchanges. WHICH IMO is fair. he's holding a game for you, taking up his space and letting you take longer to pay. this is the way i remember it, best is to ask JJ,
http://www.gameexchange.biz/

Ouch. Guess folks better not miss a payment, especially that 6th one.

#20 10 years ago

Remove the gate on the Iron Hide playfield. The game plays much better and the ball return is 100% faster than previously. I also change the Megatron ball lock to virtual, again had a huge impact on the game.

#21 10 years ago

^doesnt that make it easier though? I actually don't have a problem with my iron hide gate. I will try virtual lock, how does this differ from normal?

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from dito:

^doesnt that make it easier though?

Easier??? How would it make it easier? It makes it harder and faster. Now during Iron Hide mode, you have to catch the ball in mid travel to play it on the mini playfield, where as with the gate, it traps the ball until the timer is up. Moving to virtual lock avoids having to wait for the ball to launch again every time you lock a ball in Megatron............Which is a lot! This way, when you shoot the ball in the Megatron hole, just hold the flipper buttons and it instantly shoots it back at you.

#23 10 years ago

Congrats on the new pin!!!

#24 10 years ago

FYI a TRON pro can quickly become a 10K game But whatever, totally worth it!

#25 10 years ago

TDK - Ah, I see. yes the ironhide gate would be harder., if anything i have problems with it registering as i get further up the playfield. the ball goes back and forth a ton, and i get no switch hits on it? I see what you mean about virtual lock, I didn't know it shot it back out and didn't plunge a new ball. yup, will speed things up.

CET- yes, i know. already have mods waiting...also waiting for Eli's mod too. already have his arcade mod, 3.1?

#26 10 years ago

great set of pins.......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woohoo-just-added-tf-le-to-the-lineup-next-up-tron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.