• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

i500inst.jpg
i500.jpg
#1 12 years ago

The pin I've never played and wanted the most! Thanks to Davewtf and The Gorilla for pointing out the eBay auction to me.

B_R it's in your neck of the woods. I could maybe transport a pin for you if there's something you want for the chance to check out your awesome game room over a few beers. I'm going to get it around the 1st of August.

#2 12 years ago

Wow, and for $1500, too! I am thrilled for you!

#3 12 years ago

Yeah, considering I was willing to pay up to 2k I'm pretty happy. Time to go celebrate!

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

B_R it's in your neck of the woods.

You know you should have him pick it up. There is NO way he could resist fixing it up a little while it's waiting there!

#5 12 years ago

Conrats on the pick up!. Fun game, great price - you'll have fun with it. A solid Nordman design.

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

There is NO way he could resist fixing it up a little while it's waiting there!

Are you kidding? B_R would put LED's in it, sell it off for a BSD, sell that off for a POTC and probably have a totally different pin than that when GFLM got there. Just joking!

#7 12 years ago

Nice pick up. never played one. Got any pics?

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Wow, and for $1500, too! I am thrilled for you!

I500 for$1500?

I'd do that too, there's one on route nearby that I play. Really fun game with satisfying shots. The only problem with the route game is the tilt is way too tight. I'd like to play a well-tuned one. Enjoy

#9 12 years ago

This game looks fun! Congrats on your new pin and good luck with the wait.

#11 12 years ago

Sweet pickup GF, your collection is growing REAL fast!

#12 12 years ago

GoneFishinLvMsg if you need to make room I'd be happy to take the Dr. Who off your hands.

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

GoneFishinLvMsg if you need to make room I'd be happy to take the Dr. Who off your hands.

don't do it! it's a trap!!!1 XD

#14 12 years ago

Grats on getting I500. A truly underappreciated game (I should post up a review of it soon)!

#15 12 years ago

Once you get it all shopped out and looking spiffy, Zach's awesome custom cards are the perfect finishing touch ...

i500.jpgi500.jpg i500inst.jpgi500inst.jpg

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

GoneFishinLvMsg if you need to make room I'd be happy to take the Dr. Who off your hands. []

Not a chance! DW is still my favorite! My daughter likes it too now that she knows how to get multiball. If I had every game at home I think my game room would be full, but then there's always the dining room!

Looks like it needs a good cleaning and the B_R ramp polish treatment.

ebay.com link: ws

#17 12 years ago

Hey I had to throw it out there I also love that pin it's so fun to play. Congrats on finally picking up a I-500.

#18 12 years ago

People from all walks of life love Dr Who, gonefishinlvmsg (even if they have never seen the show). They have one yearly at the pinball shows. You will never see one without a person on it. The raising playfield and sounds instantly attract people over.

#19 12 years ago

Way to go,, Where have I been,, I knew my ear's were Burn-n !!! How close are you gonna be to my Place ? Do you want me to Pick it up and give it some clean-n , then in August , You can come and get it.. Congrat's... You could've had a I-500 Twin Driver too...

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h392/BLACK_ROSE11/Indy500-3.jpg

and what trip,, I know these guy's that sold you I-500.. Pilot Mtn is 1 hr away.. They had it on C.List for 3k.. It need's clean-n Bad,, I can help you out there. Flame Polish those ramp's too.

ebay.com link: ws

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 54.96
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

€ 17.50
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Charlotte, NC
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woohoo-got-my-i500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.