flippers.jpg
Iron_Man.jpg
box.jpg
board.jpg
back.jpg
DSC01517.JPG
DSC01512.JPG
DSC01466.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xfassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 11 years ago

Just picked up my Hulk #63 from Stern (6 hours roundtrip from Peoria). Playing now......HULK gooooood. Only played one game so far.....wife is hogging machine!

#24 11 years ago

Taking pics video now. Here are some for starters.

DSC01466.JPGDSC01466.JPG DSC01512.JPGDSC01512.JPG DSC01517.JPGDSC01517.JPG

#29 11 years ago

Taking pics video now.....

#33 11 years ago

Here is the Black Widow shot. I am embarrassed to admit that it is my wife playing.

Gameplay coming soon....sorry, slow upload speed on my side.

#41 11 years ago

Here is some general gameplay video. I will compile our comments and observations (with more video) and share sometime tomorrow.

My wife thanks all of you for the kind comments.

#58 11 years ago

Here is a quick peak inside the beast.

back.jpgback.jpg board.jpgboard.jpg box.jpgbox.jpg

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

More video please!! I checked out your youtube channel, and you've only posted 53 seconds of actual gameplay. LOL. Come on man!!

When you live in BFE, cable modem speeds (especially on the upload side) are less than optimum. Hence, 53 seconds of video.

I will try and get some DMD and general gameplay video up today. Darn work thing really gets in the way of my hobbies!

#68 11 years ago

So far, I am very pleased with the machine and gameplay. My wife and I played for an hour or so last night. The machine played quite well and all the shots are quite makeable. Honestly, I have no problems with the gameplay, DMD, or sounds/call outs. For us, it is a darn fun game.

As for the rule set, I need more time before I can provide meaningful feedback. Again, it has been fun to play thus far.

As for the bad, in 20 or so games, the ball got stuck under Hulks arm a couple of times. In addition, there is a tight spot near the Loki lock area that the pull got stuck (just before the white pin that holds the balls for the Loki lock). Last, the lockdown bar is tough to engage. All in all...not too bad. The tight spot was easily fixed.

I would recommend invisiglass. It made a HUGE difference. The hulk mirrored backglass makes the top of the playfield difficult to see. Note, it could be the lighting in my house too....

I will provide more detail as I get more playing time.

#69 11 years ago

Sorry, didn't proof read it. "pull" was supposed to read "ball". I just put some pressure on the opening and the ball passed through easily. It was odd that it was working fine initially before the ball was getting stuck. Anyway...working fine now.

#71 11 years ago

Here is some DMD video.

#86 11 years ago

Is there anything specific anyone wants to see captured (images or videos)? If so, let me know and I will do my best to post it.

#97 11 years ago

Here is video of LOKI Multiball.

#99 11 years ago

Working on it.....

#102 11 years ago

Upper Right Diverter Video.

#114 11 years ago

I tried telling my wife all the same things in hopes she would stop playing....no such luck.

#116 11 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

I tried telling my wife all the same things in hopes she would stop playing....no such luck.

I meant to quote the comments from exejet.

#121 11 years ago

A video tour of the playfield.

#137 11 years ago

It plays much better with green flipper rubbers.

flippers.jpgflippers.jpg

#141 11 years ago

Yup. Thank Terry from Pinball Life. I'm heading back up there to pickup some more Invisiglass. I had to steal my only Invisiglass out of my Magneto and put it in the HULK. Invisiglass is a MUST to clearly see the upper playfield.

#151 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Custom cards? Anyone?

Wife is working on it.... So many tasks, so little time.

#172 11 years ago

If it makes you feel any better......I just got home and started my first game. Unfortunately, midway through the game, the power went out. All the lines are snapping due to the freezing rain and wind. I'm sure the power surges prior to the power completely going out did wonders for the game.

Take the good with the bad.....

#178 11 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Xfassa - sorry to hear about the power. Hope all is well.
Can you answer a couple quick questions? Do the 3 inserts on the bottom of playfield light up (i.e. the picture with all Avengers, the next picture with loki and the right picture of the agents)? Also, can you stack modes at all in the current code?
Thanks!

They are just images, no inserts. Pretty sure stacking works.

Just went out to investigate power issue. Huge tree laying across road with power lines underneath. Is that bad? Could be awhile before HULK is back up and running. The best part is it only took out half the neighborhood.....my half!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xfassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woohoo-avengers-les-are-shipping?tu=xfassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.